凭什么是我活着 而不是他
How do I justify me coming back instead of him?
我没有家庭 但哈普有妻有子
I don't have family, sir, but Happ's got a wife and kid.
是的 上尉 因此我来找线索
Yeah, well, that's why I'm asking you, Lieutenant.
到底发生了什么?
What happened?
我们飞得很低
We were flying low.
指挥塔 我们的雷达测高仪出现了故障
Tower, we're experiencing radar altimeter failure.
哈普 我们现在无法测出高度
Happ, we're losing altitude.
我看不见地平线了
Lost the horizon.
看不见地平线了
Lost the horizon!
拉高! 拉高!
Pull up, pull up!
之后的事情我都记不清了
Everything after is a blur.
然后就记得飞机倒扣在海面
Next thing I knew, we were bottom up,
我们挣扎着爬上救生艇
scrambling for the raft.
黑乎乎的什么都看不见
It was black out there.
或许我们把他弄丢了
Maybe we missed him.
或者他失踪都是我们的错
Maybe it's our fault he's gone.
你提过被冲上岸时 看见另一架飞机
You mentioned a second craft when you washed ashore.
我说过吗?
I did?
一定是胡言乱语
Guess I must have been delirious
我们唯一撞上的就是水了
'cause the only thing we hit was water.
每分钟二百五转的速度落入大西洋
250 RPMs into the Atlantic.
强度就像撞上混凝土一样
Might as well hit concrete.
你能够逃过一劫
You got a better chance of winning the lotto
运气好的可以买♥♥乐透了
than walking away from that.
这就是奇迹吧 长官
I can't explain miracles, sir.
多亏老天有眼
Just give thanks for 'em.
除了找被冲上来的直升机残骸
Instead of looking for washed up helicopter parts,
我们应该让艾比来查查
we should have Abby looking for evidence
到底是谁把这片海变成垃圾箱的
of who's turning this ocean into a Dumpster.
这个地方太脏了
This place is disgusting.
别在为环境哀号♥了 星球队长
Quit your eco-whining, Captain Planet.
你想不想赢这个赌?
Want to win the bet or not?
是啊 没这么糟
Well, not this badly.
你觉得拍波林的马屁
Still think sucking up to Borin
就可以和她约会吗?
is the way to get a date?
太感谢有你们帮助了
Really appreciate the help, guys.
没什么啊
Oh, hey, no problem.
这工作挺棒的
Oh, yeah, no, this is great.
你新发型不错啊
Really like the new hair.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们接下去要去搜查北岸
Uh, we're gonna hit the north shore next.
污水处理厂排泄管会缠着些海洋废弃物
Marine debris can get caught in the sewage plant intake.
恶 污水
Ew, sewage.
一定有其他简便方法讨好她
There's got to be an easier way.
为什么不直接走过去然后约她出去呢?
Why don't you just walk up to her and ask her out?
为什么不?
Why not?
有人请客吃饭她一定乐意
I'm sure she'd enjoy a free dinner,
即使是我俩之一
even if it is from one of us.
离开我的地盘
Get off my beach.
把这些袋子留下然后赶紧滚
Leave the bags and move along.
嘿 兄弟 别这样 我们是联邦特工
Take it easy, pal. We're federal agents.
我才不管那么多
I'm not impressed.
海岸巡逻队 把刀放下
Coast Guard. Drop the knife.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right,
一定是误会了
there's been a misunderstanding.
你以为吧?
Yeah, you think?
你到底是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
我叫山姆斯·钧恩
Name's Shamus Quinn.
我以为那俩人
I thought these blokes were trying
要抢走我的生意
to muscle in on my business.
垃圾?
Garbage?
废弃物...金属和可回收利用的东西...
Scrap-- metal and recyclables--
但要是你们偷的话我就没法卖♥♥了
but it's hard to sell it when you're stealing it.
我猜这是那种你死我活的生意吧?
Well, I guess it's a cutthroat business, huh?
你把那个放回去好吗 大嘴巴?
You gonna give that back, champy?
不行 因为这些废弃物
No, and this scrap is evidence
是一桩案子的证据 肮脏鬼
in an ongoing investigation, scruffy.
有什么问题吗 钧恩先生?
Are we going to have a problem, Mr. Quinn?
当然没有 女士
Of course not, ma'am.
乐意为海岸巡逻队效劳
Anything for the Coast Guard.
女人的柔情是我的软肋之一
Women of the water are a weakness of mine.
但你们要拿走我的营生和我的刀
But you are taking my livelihood and my knife.
我要从这个交易里
Feel like I should be getting
得到什么作为交换才行
something out of this raw deal.
是嘛 比如呢?
Yeah, like what?
谁知道呢 或许和你吃顿饭吧
I don't know, maybe dinner with you.
好啊
Okay,
但从现在起 你在这个沙滩上
but from now on, anything you find
捡到的所有东西
on that beach gets turned over
都要立即交给海岸巡逻队
to the Coast Guard immediately.
你们用完了要还给我
But I get it back when you're done.
成交
Deal.
真好
Sweet.
我猜波林探员喜欢重口味
Guess Agent Borin likes her pork salted.
那我们可比不过人家
Well, we can't compete with that.
说实话 麦脱线
Speak for yourself, McInsecurity.
我比那男人差在哪里?
What's that guy have that I don't have?
满是老茧?
Calluses?
我有感情上的老茧
I have emotional calluses.
你想约波林探员出去?
You want a date with Agent Borin?
不 我是说 我只是不想让那装逼男赢
No, I mean, I just don't want to let Robert Shaw win.
另外 她有点太像吉布斯了
Besides, she's a little too much like Gibbs.
那也算好事
Well, that could be a good thing.
吉布斯很独♥立♥ 忠诚 有时也很体贴
Gibbs is independent, loyal, sometimes even caring.
你跟老大说过这些想法吗?
Have you told the boss about these feelings?
他会开明地接受你
He can be open-minded.
托尼
Tony.
怎么了?
What?
波林探员!
Agent Borin!
是失踪的飞行员
It's our missing pilot.
如果那是枪伤
Well, if that's a gunshot wound,
他就不是死于空难的
then he didn't die in the crash.
我闻起来还是有股臭鱼腥味
I still smell like warm sushi.
你的贴心装备真让人痛苦不堪
Your little wingman setup is proving to be painful.
那正是意义所在
Well, that was the point.
对
Yes.
不 当然 谢谢你
No, of course. Thank you.
或许 理论上说 我应该约你出去才对
You know, technically, maybe I should be asking you out.
你说过是我看见的第一个女人
You did say the first woman I see.
聪明 但你还有胜算
Cute, but you had your chance.
谢了
Uh-huh. Thank you.
乔普林和斯派克出院了
Joplin and Sparks have been released from the hospital.
很好 我有问题问他们
Good. I got questions.
国防部已经预料到了
Yeah, I think the Pentagon was anticipating that.
所以他们委派了个军法部官员
They've assigned JAG representation.
很妙的一招
Which is a smart move
考虑到失踪的飞行员脑袋里有颗子弹
considering the missing pilot's got a bullet in his brain.
你们找到受害者的信息了吗?
You got info on the victim?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
海军少校奥利弗·哈普
Lieutenant Commander Oliver Happ.
在海上直升机二十四作战中队呆了四年
Four years with Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 24.
也被称作逐魂者
Otherwise known as the Ghostrunners.
服役记录十分优秀
Exemplary service record,
在阿富汗两次因英勇过人在嘉奖
including two commendations for acts of bravery in Afghanistan.
已婚
He's married
有个六岁的儿子 最近被诊断为
with a six-year-old son who was recently diagnosed
神经纤...纤...
with neurofibro-fib...
神经纤维瘤二型
Neurofibromatosis type two,
但你们可以简称它神纤瘤二型
but you can call it NF2 for short.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表