最好的突破点
the murder to our stinky suspects.
找到威尔克斯的车了吗?
Got a BOLO on Wilkes's car?
还在等消息
Uh, we're still waiting for a hit.
能借用吉布斯一会吗?
Can I borrow Gibbs for just a moment?
好的 用完记得还回来
Okay, but bring him back when you're through.
嗯
Hmm.
怎么了 姬娃?
What's up, Ziva?
我的父亲在这里
My father's in town.
昨晚他来找我
He came to see me last night.
就他一人
Alone.
连他的手下都不知道他在这里
Even his own people do not know he's here.
这的确很糟糕 我也非常不想
I know it sounds bad, and this is the last thing
让你面对这些 但是...
you want to deal with, but I...
我更不想对你有所隐瞒
I did not want to hide anything from you.
他为什么来这里?
Why's he here?
只是来陪陪我
Spend time with me.
他是这么说的
Or so he says.
我知道这个理由听起来很幼稚
I know it sounds silly when I say it out loud.
并不幼稚
Not silly.
但是很可疑
But suspect.
你想要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
花时间陪陪你的父亲
Spend time with your father.
真的吗?
Really?
有消息随时通知我
And keep me updated.
当然
Of course.
我们要查清楚他在谋划什么
Until we know for sure what he's up to.
你会去告诉局长吗?
Are you going to tell the Director?
局长 你的妻子找你
Director, I have your wife for you.
在哪条线上?
What line?
所以 这就是你这么早来办公室的原因?
So, this is why you had to be in the office so early?
加菲猫又把诺默尔运到了克里姆林宫了吗?
Garfield ship Nermal to the Kremlin again?
大马士革面条短缺
Lasagna shortage in Damascus.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
早上我们都没说上话 你就来上班了
You left before we could talk this morning.
好吧 不过你可以打电♥话♥来啊
Well, you could have just called.
确实 但是如果我告诉你的助理
True, but if I had told your assistant
今天晚上孩子们在朋友家过夜
that the kids are spending the night at a friend's tonight
我们能过一下两人世界的话
and we have the whole house to ourselves,
她可能会因此误会
she might have misunderstood.
你也不想要它传到我耳朵里没了原来的意思
And you didn't want that message to get lost in translation.
是的
That's right.
而且 我想亲自告诉你重要性
Plus, I wanted to personally convey the importance.
有多重要?
What's the occasion?
关乎我们
Us.
我会挪出时间
I'll clear my schedule.
最好写进备忘录
Better put out a memo.
你好?
Yeah?
施迈尔如今住在特拉维夫郊区
Shmeil lives outside
一个老年公♥寓♥里面
of Tel Aviv now, in senior-living apartments.
但是他精力充沛 并且他
But based on his level of energy, and his, um,
戒了酒 你都看不出他已经退休了
tolerance for alcohol, you'd never know he's retired.
这老家伙一点也没变
The old man has not changed.
他可对你没兴趣 啊...
He's no fan of yours. Uh...
现在对我有兴趣的人越来越少了
my fans become fewer by the day.
这个 才是退休后应该有的样子
Now, this is what retirement should look like.
那个不应该夹在里面的
That-That was not supposed to be there.
我那时在当卧底
I was... undercover.
很有说服力
It's very convincing.
你是说你自己退休的事情吗?
Did you mean your retirement?
啊 姬娃
Ah, Ziva.
世界在改变
The world is changing.
你呢?
And what about you?
你不认同我这个做父亲的过去很多决定
You have disagreed with many of my past decisions as a father,
我一直想要弥补
and I have always hoped to make up for it
虽然我不用再履行什么责任
when I am free from this responsibility.
但是从你看我的方式看来
But judging from the way you are looking at me,
大概我的罪孽太深了
perhaps my sins are too great.
我觉得你是把退休和忏悔搞混了
I think you're confusing retiring with repenting.
后者才能改变我对你的看法
Only the latter makes any difference to me.
那么就让这次探望变成我补偿的第一步吧
Then let this visit be a first step to my redemption.
是个男孩还是女孩?
Was it a boy or girl?
那是假的
It was not real.
我知道 但是别人问你的时候
I know, but what did you tell people
你是怎么回答的?
when they asked you?
我说是个女孩
I said it was a girl.
他到底在这里干什么 吉布斯?
What the hell's he really doing here, Gibbs?
我以为你知道
Thought you'd have an idea.
确实 但是我不喜欢这个想法
I do. I don't like it.
人们在说艾利正在摩萨德找出路
Word at State has been Eli's on his way out at Mossad.
以色列的政♥治♥局势在变化
Political climate's changing in Israel,
艾利过于老派
Eli's too old-school.
他们希望启用问责制度
They're looking for accountability.
这是他们必须做的
As they should.
世界刚躲过核战争
World's one incident away from nuclear war.
大家最不期望的事情
The last thing anyone wants
就是艾利·大卫玩火
is Eli David poking the bear with a stick,
包括我在内
including me.
我以为你们是兄弟
Thought you two were buddies.
我没有叫警♥察♥
I'm not calling the cops,
我只是和他要车钥匙
I'm just asking him for his car keys.
事情没这么简单
Won't go quietly.
所以我对他的到来很担忧
That's what got me worried about this little visit.
一开始我在国防部工作就问我朋友
I was just on with a friend at Homeland Security.
在美国国会大厦是否有什么高危人物
I asked about any high-level threats in the Capitol.
他们认识艾利?
They know about Eli?
不 他躲过了所有人的视线
No. He's flying under everybody's radar.
但是出现了另一个名字
But another name popped up.
阿♥拉♥什·卡兹米在城里
Arash Kazmi's in town.
伊朗情报人员
Iranian Intelligence.
埃利的临时情报安♥全♥局♥
Eli's new VEVAK contemporary.
他们在以色列和巴勒斯坦的边界长大
The two of them grew up on different sides
同一个地方 只是不同国家
of the same stretch of the Israel-Palestine border.
卡兹米九岁时搬到了德黑兰
Kazmi moved to Tehran when he was nine.
他在华盛顿特区做什么?
What's he doing in DC?
只是短暂停留 他打算回联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥
Stopover on his way back from the UN council.
卡兹米第一次来美国的时候
Kazmi's first visit to the U.S.,
艾利也刚好在这里
Eli just happens to be here.
大卫局长想证明他仍然有用
Director David wants to prove that he's still an asset.
用一个高危目标做掩饰
By taking out a high-level target.
既迅速又隐秘 吉布斯
Quickly and quietly, Gibbs.
你一直想带枪吧 莱昂
You know you want to ride shotgun, Leon.
你要梦想成真了
You gotta call it.
拿枪去吧
Shotgun.
你一下午都在玩手♥机♥
You have been playing with your phone all afternoon.
你有新男朋友没告诉我
A new boyfriend you have not told me about
还是工作上的事情?
or could it be business-related?
和你在一起的话 永远都是工作上的事情
With you, it's always business.
莱昂 我的老朋友
Leon, my old friend.
看来有小鸟通风报信
A little bird must have
说我来到这里
told you of my visit.
不能怪她
Can't blame her.
相反 吉布斯探员 我知道
On the contrary, Agent Gibbs. I counted on
我的女儿对你很忠诚
my daughter's loyalty to you.
我们知道卡兹米的事情
We know about Kazmi.
你以为你知道很多 其实不然
You do not know as much as you think you do.
不会让你杀掉他的 艾利
Won't let you kill him, Eli.
希望如此
I should hope not.
你来晚了
You're late.
请...
Please...
都不进来吗?
won't you all come in?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表