看起来和威斯科特上尉的身高体型都相仿
Looks like Captain Westcott's height and build.
加油 找出袭击者的身份
Keep going. I.D. the attackers.
我们已经找到了 他叫山姆·马蒂斯
We already did. Name is Sam Mathis.
放出来
Put it up.
经理说他昨晚在店里时
Manager reported he was at the store
有骚扰顾客
last night hassling customers.
试图挑起事端
Said he was looking to start a fight.
这家伙有案底 头儿
Guy's got a record, boss.
2000年被指控人身袭击
Assault charges dating back to 2000.
你认出他了吗?
Hey, you recognize him?
也许 不确定
Maybe, not sure,
但是这家伙...
uh, but this guy...
- 他当时在那 我很肯定 - 姬娃
- he was there, no doubt. - Ziva,
去找出这个人
start a BOLO on this.
迪诺左 你负责找到马蒂斯
DiNozzo, you find Mathis.
- 麦基... - 我继续跟进录像
- McGee... - I'll keep working the video.
让艾比来帮忙
Get Abby to help.
你仍然是此案的目击证人
You are still a witness in this case.
最近几天别跑远了
Stay close for a few days.
我就是来帮忙的 吉布斯探员
I'm here to help, Agent Gibbs.
我只是想找出凶手
I just want to find whoever did this.
我真不明白为什么会发生这样的事
I don't understand how this could happen,
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs.
迈克尔当时在家
Michael was home.
家理应是最安全的地方
Home's supposed to be safe.
你的未婚夫有什么仇人吗
Your fiancé have any enemies,
有什么想要伤害他的人吗?
anybody that'd want to hurt him?
没有
No.
他唯一担心的仇人
The only enemies he worried about
就是阿富汗的那些人
were the ones in Afghanistan.
你们上一次交谈是什么时候?
When'd you last talk?
昨天晚上
Last night,
九点半
9:30.
他看上去有不安或者激动吗?
Did he seem upset or did he seem agitated?
没有 他很好
No, no, he was fine,
将军到城里拜访倒让他有些兴奋
excited that The General was in town visiting.
将军是谁?
Who is, uh, The General?
那是他们小队的人对乔·威斯科特的称呼
That's what all the guys in the unit called Joe Westcott.
他们崇拜他
They worshipped him.
他就是他们的领袖
He was their rock.
最近他让迈克尔有些担心
And lately, um, he had Michael worried.
为什么?
Why?
他退伍之后 有点逃避现实
After he was discharged, he kind of withdrew.
迈克尔认为他在俄亥俄州太孤僻了
Michael thought that he was too isolated in Ohio.
就不停邀请他前来作客
Kept telling him to come visit.
此刻唯一让我略感欣慰的
That's the only thing giving me comfort right now
就是知道迈克尔死时有乔陪着他
just knowing that Joe was with Michael when he died.
不用解释了 托尼
No need to explain, Tony.
每个人都会有一段难以启齿的经历
Everyone goes through a, an awkward stage.
确实
Granted,
这可能是有一点尴尬
it may have been a little awkward,
但是看看现在的我 可不是那么尴尬
but take a look at me now, not very awkward.
我觉得在那套漂亮西服
Well, I think, underneath that nice suit
和迷人微笑的下面
and that charming smile,
你依旧只是个憨厚的小伙
you are still a very homely little boy.
憨厚的小伙?
Homely little boy?
我可是个有魅力的小伙
I was an adorable little boy
等我把那些照片冲洗出来
and when I get those pictures developed,
你的三观都会被颠覆 大卫小姐
your world will be rocked, Ms. David.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
山姆·马蒂斯
Sam Mathis.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
嘛海军罪案调查?
NCI who?
你得跟我们 走一趟
You need to come with us.
你觉得这还算憨厚吗?
How's that for homely?
这真的挺好笑 是吧?
Yeah, it's a real laugh riot, huh?
继续笑吧
Well, keep it up,
自以为是的家伙 我会亲手把你铐起来的
smart-ass, and I'll put you right back in cuffs.
你喜欢那样吗?
Would you like that?
那些本来只算是闹着玩 可有人受伤了
It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt
而在托雷斯中尉的案子中
or, in Lieutenant Torres' case,
有人被杀了
killed.
我们何不来看看你做的那些好事呢?
Why don't we take a look at what you did?
我说过我对谋杀的事一无所知
I told you I don't know nothing about no murder.
是 你当然不知道
No, of course not,
我打赌这些伤口都是自己爬上脸的
and I bet those cuts got there all by themselves.
这不是你看上去的那样 伙计
It's not what it looks like, man.
听着 我有个主意
Hey, I've got an idea.
不如来看看你的犯罪记录吧
Let's look at your record.
我确实做过些不好的事
I've done some stuff.
那又怎样?
So what?
那也不能说明我是凶手
That don't make me no killer.
我们了解到昨晚你在大西洋E-Z超♥市♥
We know you were in the Atlantic E-Z Mart last night
寻衅滋事
looking for a fight.
- 我只是在那闲逛 - 闲逛?
- I was just messing around. - Messing around?
让我想想 如果"闲逛"
Well, let's see, if, by "messing around,"
对你来说是朝人抡拳头
you mean, uh, getting up in people's faces,
那我猜
then, I guess
你说的一点都没错
you are correct.
是你袭击了托雷斯中尉是吗?
Did you get up in Lieutenant Torres' face?
可能吧 我也不知道
Maybe, I don't know.
我想那是你
I think you did
我猜你跟着他出了商店 一直到街上
and I think you followed him out of the store, down the street,
然后我猜你偷袭了他
and I think you jumped him.
好吧
Okay.
我是在那家伙和他的朋友离开之后出去的
Yeah, I left right after that guy and his friend,
但我没跟着他
but I didn't follow them.
我有别的地方要去
Had someplace else to be.
真的吗?
Really?
热辣的约会?
Hot date?
我不想说 可以吗?
I don't want to say, all right?
让我的老婆知道了会杀了我的
My old lady would kill me if she knew.
你以为这些伤是怎么来的?
Where do you think I got these from?
听好了 你没有不在场证明 所以下次
Hey, you don't have an alibi, so the next time
你见到你的老婆 会是在法庭上
you see your old lady, it's going to be in court.
我当时在"顶点" 这样行了吗?
I was at High Points, okay?
我整晚都在呆在"顶点"
I was at High Points all night.
第三大街的那家脱衣舞俱乐部?
The strip club over on Third?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道那个地方?
You know the place?
好的
Okay.
太好了 米斯蒂
Great, Misty,
好了 好了 好了
all right, all right, all right.
是
Yes.
我想知道的就是这些
That is all I need to know.
真是太感谢你了
I can't thank you enough.
你一直以来帮了我不少忙
You have always been so helpful,
这话是我以最专业的角度来说的
and I mean that in the most professional way.
不 我不会
No, I'm not going
给你弹"米斯蒂"的
to play "Misty" for you.
好的
All right.
我得挂了
I got to run.
好 照顾好你自己 再见
Yeah, take care of yourself, bye.
别乱想 大卫
Get your mind out of the gutter, David.
我很有职业素养的
I'm a professional
而且米斯蒂是个非常好的女孩
and Misty is a very nice girl.
我肯定她是
am sure she is.
- 告诉我最新状况 - 俱乐部老板确认了
- Give me the latest. - Club owner confirmed
马蒂斯凌晨两点到的 六点后才离开
Mathis arrived at 2:00 a.m., left just after 6:00.
正将收据传真过来
Faxing over receipts now.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表