因为他正虎视着一位
Because he's eyeing a real,
活生生的女探员
live female agent.
你算是他那荷尔蒙频繁作祟
You're the closest thing to James Bond's
躁动不安的青春期中
Honeychile Rider his turbulent,
能遇到最接近邦德女郎的人
roiling pubescent hormones have ever encountered.
他让我感觉怪怪的 托尼
Well, he's giving me the creeps, Tony.
不会一直那样的
That'll stop.
大约六十年后
In about 60 years.
亚当 你应该呆在威廉斯堡
Adam, you are suppose to be in Williamsburg.
你怎么来的?
How'd you get here?
公车
The bus.
我一看到我的那位宾馆室友
Once I saw who I was sharing a hotel room with,
我可受不了
I couldn't do it.
巴比·莫兰
Bobby Moran
小地霸?
Bully?
霸道逆天
To the power of ten.
莫兰那种孩子可没什么时间
Kids like Moran don't have much
搭理我这种呆子
time for nerds like me.
- 嘿 你才不是呆子 - 没错
- Hey, you are not a nerd. - Yes.
没错 你就是
Yes, you are.
承认又何妨
But own it.
给个建议而已
By advise.
没事的 亚当
It's okay, Adam.
别听他胡说
Don't listen to him.
总有一天 我们要学会
But at some point, we all need to learn
为自己挺身而出
to stand up for ourselves.
听着 像巴比·莫兰那种孩子
See, kids like Bobby Moran
不比你强到哪里去
aren't any better than you.
十年或者十五年之后 你在硅谷
And ten, 15 years from now, when you're working
找到好工作 拿着六位数的薪金时
in Silicon Valley, making six figures,
他们最多不过是在些在高中时
they'll still be stupid jocks
不可一世的愚蠢运动员而已
that peaked in high school.
你真的这么想吗?
You think?
我就是知道
I know.
我还要告诉你这个
And I'll tell you something else.
绝大多数地霸...
Most bullies...
不过就是纸老虎
just big cowards.
嘿 伯利 你在哪里 有什么发现吗?
Hey, Burley, where are you and what do you got?
我在回顾安控录像
I've been trolling through surveillance footage
医生死前几个小时的片段
during the hours leading up to the doctor's death.
- 有发现吗? - 是的
- Find anything? - Yeah.
我认为指挥官就是在这时候被人下毒的
I think this is the moment the commander was poisoned.
看不清凶手
Can't see the killer.
当天晚些时候 海军军官丹尼尔·格雷夫斯
Later that night, Petty Officer Daniel Graves
偷偷潜入医务室 好像是从医生的电脑里面
snuck into the sick bay and appears to be removing
移除某些数据
data from the doctor's computer.
- 背景资料? - 已调查过
- Backgroud? - Already run it.
格雷夫斯没有通过海军特遣队的训练
Graves became a hospital corpsman
就去当了一名海军看护兵
after failing Navy SEAL training.
他在徒手近搏方面是个佼佼者
He excelled in hand-to-hand combat skills
但是处理不好心理压力
but couldn't handle the psychological pressure.
如果是格雷夫斯军官
What if Petty Officer Graves was
在向士兵们兜售药物呢?
the one selling drugs to the crew?
也许指挥官抓到了把柄
Maybe the commander figured something out.
我去和船长谈谈
I'll go talk to the captain.
你们去找格雷夫斯
You find Graves.
中尉 回避一下 好吗?
Lieutenant, you excuse a moment?
当然 上将
Of course, Admiral.
我在外面候命
I'll be right outside.
- 我有个私人问题想请教 - 嗯嗯
- I have to ask you a personal question. - Mm
我想知道...
I want to know...
... Tim在海军罪案调查处的表现如何
...Tim's status here at NCIS.
你的意思是?
Meaning?
我的意思就是 我想知道他是否称职
Meaning, I want to know if he'll ever amount
是否算是那种吃白饭的公务员
to anything more than an overpaid paper-pusher.
容我澄清一下
Let me explain something.
特别探员麦基
Special Agent McGee
是我们团队里极其有价值的一员猛将
is a valuable asset to this team.
无论作为一名海军官员 还是身为人父
As a navy officer and as a father,
你都应该为他取得的成就而骄傲
you should be proud of what your son has accomplished.
我要你做评价
I asked for an assessment.
不是让你对我说教
I didn't ask for a lecture.
为什么会突然对特别探员麦基的未来感兴趣?
So, why the sudden interest in Special Agent McGee's future?
祝你晚间愉快 万斯主管
You have a good evening, Director Vance.
也许哪天你可以指导我儿子怎么打拳击
Maybe oneday you can teach my son some of the boxing moves.
我听说有几个套路让你受益匪浅
I hear have served you so well.
他需要学学
He needs 'em.
真是毫无道理 这条船还在禁闭中
That doesn't make any sense that a ship is stillin lockdown,
而格雷夫斯军官却从没来报到过
yet Petty Officer Graves never reported for duty.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他跑不远
He can't have gone far.
格雷夫斯一定在船上某个地方
Graves has to be somewhere on board.
我是伯利
Burley.
什么时候?
When?
他们现在在这里吗?
Are they here now?
随时通知我
Let me know.
发生什么了?
What happened?
有个船员正准备下船
A crew member is getting off the ship.
说是因为紧急医疗事故
It's a medical emergency.
医务室报告称是阑尾炎发作
Sick bay reported a ruptured appendix.
救护车已经等在码头上了
Ambulance is waiting on the pier.
是谁从医务室打来的电♥话♥?
Who from the sick bay called it in?
不许动
Don't move.
真是个下船的好办法 格雷夫斯
Clever way off the ship, Graves.
从救护车上下来
Out of the ambulance.
他的阑尾快要炸了 伙计们
This guy's appendix is about to blow, guys.
我接到签署过的命令送他去医院
I have a signed order sending him to a hospital.
谁签的?
Signed by whom?
船上的医生
The ship's doctor.
布莱恩·哈伯指挥官
Commander Brian Haber.
用救护车的想法不错
Fancy stuff with the ambulance.
你为什么要逃跑?
What are you running from?
这些照片说明了一切
Pictures tell a thousand words.
这些照片?
These?
被修改过了
Pictures get doctored.
这很容易办到
Easy.
那如果我告诉你
What if I tell you
有一半的船员都把你供出来了呢?
half the crew gave you up?
我需要请个律师过来吗?
Do I need to get a lawyer here?
我不知道 有必要吗?
I don't know, do you?
我那是在销毁书面记录
I was trying to get rid of the paper trail.
是关于那些交易出去的混合药物的...
The cocktail that was going around...
都是从你那里来的
That came from you.
为了赚点零花钱吗?
Little extra pocket change, hmm?
为什么不告诉我们一些关于药物的事情?
So why'd you tell us about the drug?
我的意思是 为什么...
I mean, why...
为什么不这样直接承认呢?
why admit everything just like that?
什么?
Sir?
第一次我们过来
The first time we came
找你的时候 你刚开始说的... 就是药物
to you, first thing out of your mouth... about the drugs.
现在你又承认自己是供应人
Now you're copping to being the supplier.
指挥官不是我杀的
I didn't kill the commander.
你还在医务室里面做过些什么?
You doing something else in sick bay?
格雷夫斯军官...
Petty Officer Graves...
...你在包庇谁
...whoever you are covering for,
你最好扪心自问
you'd better ask yourself:
这值得吗?
is this worth it?
你的手指 麦基... 为什么没在打字?
Your fingers, McGee... why are they not typing?
嘿 老大 我只是... 额
Hey, boss, I was just, um,
查看格雷夫斯的电子邮箱
running Graves' e-mails
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表