什么是真的 什么不是
know what was real and what wasn't.
我不能控制自己
I lost control.
我感觉我必须奋力反击来自保
I felt like I had to fight for my life,
保住托雷斯的性命
for Torres' life.
我整个人好像又回到了阿甘达
I was back in Arghanda all over again.
前进! 前进! 前进!
Move! Move! Move!
趴下!
Get down!
后退! 后退!
Fall back! Fall back!
后退!
Fall back!
上尉!
Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
上尉...!
Captain...!
我以为那天晚上看到的是托雷斯
I thought I saw Torres being
被拖进巷子里 但事实上那只是在阿甘达时
dragged away in the alley that night, but it was really
二等兵哈尔受害的景象
PFC Hall in Arghanda.
上尉!
Captain!
我很害怕
Then I got scared.
然后我逃跑了
Then I ran.
我的一个队员冲进去救出了哈尔
One of my men went in and grabbed Hall,
把他带回了队伍里
brought him back to the unit.
但他已经不行了
But he didn't make it.
你看 我本可以救哈尔 可以救托雷斯...
You see, I couldn't save Hall, I couldn't save Torres...
我... 我就是个彻头彻尾的懦夫
I... I'm just a big damn coward.
不 你不是的
No, you're not a coward.
- 人谁无过 - 我不知道该怎么做
- You're human. - I don't know how to do this.
我不知道 我应该是大家的依靠
I don't, and I'm supposed to be
应该是大家心中的"将军"
the one everybody leans on, "The General."
你会依旧那样的存在 我保证
You'll get back there, I promise.
如果我不能呢?
But what if I can't?
如果我永远都只是这个样子呢?
What if I'm stuck like this?
不会的
You won't be.
直面恐惧
Face the fear.
威斯科特上尉
Captain Westcott,
我是皮特·桑格少校
I'm Lieutenant Commander Peter Sanger
来自朴茨茅斯海军医院
from Portsmouth Naval Hospital.
你可以叫我皮特医生
You can feel free to call me Dr. Pete.
大家都这么叫
Most people do.
首先我很欣赏你的勇气
Now, first I just want to commend you
能向吉布斯探员寻求帮助
for reaching out to Agent Gibbs.
最艰难部分就是
The hardest part
向他人寻求帮助
is asking for help.
创伤后压力是一种很复杂的失调现象
Post-traumatic stress is a complicated disorder
我们很多部队精英都为之所困
affecting many of our military's finest.
我感觉好像就我一个人有困扰
It feels like I'm the only one.
不止你一个
Well, you're not.
相信我
Trust me.
好 除了 这些反复出现的记忆片段
Now, besides these, um, recurring flashbacks,
你有梦魇或者失眠
are you experiencing any nightmares or insomnia,
易怒 易兴奋 突然惊恐这些症状吗?
anger, irritability, panic attacks?
- 有过 长官 - 都有哪些呢 上尉?
- Yes, sir. - And which ones, Captain?
全部 长官
All of them, sir.
多长时间了?
For how long?
我一回来就有了
It started right after I got back,
大概八个月之前
so about eight months ago.
这是你第一次
And this is the first time
告诉你弟弟这些?
you're sharing this with your brother?
这不关别人的事
Um... it's nobody else's problem.
你要记住你不是一个负担 上尉
You do need to remember that you're not a burden, Captain.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别这样... 木已成舟
Don't be... it is what it is.
不是的 乔 我...
No, Joe, I...
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
我是说 我早知道你出问题了
I mean, I knew you weren't right,
但是我却不想面对
but I didn't want to face it.
我只想你一切都好
I just want you to be okay.
我懂 弟弟 我也是
I know, little brother. Me, too.
我以为你 你有工作要做 父亲
I thought you, uh, you had to work, sir.
我抽了一点时间
I took some time off.
你弟弟说需要我到场
Your brother said I needed to be here.
发生了什么 儿子?
What's going on, son?
请坐 威斯科特先生
Have a seat, Mr. Westcott.
医生会告诉你具体情况
Doc will fill you in.
医生?
Doctor?
你病了吗?
Are you sick?
父亲... 请坐下
Dad... sit down, please.
原来你在这
There you are.
在看那些憨厚的老照片吗?
Are you looking at more homely pictures?
托尼 你还好吗?
Are you all right, Tony?
我能给你看一些东西吗?
Can I show you something?
可以
Yes.
这是你的母亲吗?
Is this your mother?
是的
Yes.
哇 她... 她真美
Wow, she was... she was beautiful.
哦
Oh.
我... 我想她确实很美
I... I guess she was.
怎么你从来没有提起过她呢?
How come you never talk about her?
我没有吗?
I don't?
没有
No.
没有 你从未提起
No, you don't.
唔
Hm.
我想...
Well, I guess, uh...
...她是第一个伤透我心的女人
...she was the first woman to break my heart,
而我并不想提起这样的事
and I don't like to talk about things like that.
你之所以不愿意提起这事 是因为你不想提起
You don't like to talk about it because you don't want to.
或者它给你带来太多的伤痛了
Maybe it causes you too much pain.
所以从前总是她带你去看电影?
So she was the one that took you to the movies, huh?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我们会去看一些
Yeah, we would go to these, uh,
便宜的午后场电影
dollar matinees,
在城市里闲逛消磨整个周末
make these weekend trips
那里是她最爱的电影院
into the city, and... there was this theater
就在四十二大街
that she loved over on 42nd Street.
那是条很漂亮的大街
It was pretty rundown,
但... 她很爱看电影
but... she loved movies.
还有...
You know, and, uh...
我想她也喜欢逃跑
I think she loved the escape.
那是我们最后一次一起看电影
This was the last movie we ever saw together.
在那之前她...
Right before she...
小王子
The Little Prince.
唔
Mm.
"事情的真♥相♥是无法用双眼看到的"
"That which is essential is invisible to the eye"
姬娃 大卫你刚刚引用了电影里的对白了?
Ziva David, did you just quote a movie?
不是 我引用的是书中的句子...
No. I quoted a book...
只不过它改编成了电影
that was made into a movie.
哈
Huh.
我想我老爸不太会控制自己的情绪
Well, not so good with the emotions, my old man.
上尉 现在不是担心你父亲的时候
Well, you can't worry about your father right now, Captain.
你应该好好担心一下你自己
You have to take care of yourself.
如果你需要些什么
But if you need anything else,
无论早晚 尽管给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
day or night, you just give me a call, okay?
我一直都在
I'm here.
好的
Will do.
不再浑浑噩噩了?
No more messing around, huh?
似乎现在工作才真正开始了?
I guess the real work starts now?
是的
Yep.
似乎是这样
Looks like it.
听着
Hey, listen,
要是我必须躺在沙发上
if I have to lie back on a couch
谈谈我三岁时走丢的宠物兔
and talk about the pet bunny that I lost
我会找你算账的 吉布斯探员
when I was three, I'm coming after you, Agent Gibbs.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表