他们在获取信息方面很有用处
They do a remarkable job of collecting data.
我猜想
And that, I suspect,
这会给我们很多信息
will give us a great deal of information
关于中尉死亡当时
on the lieutenant's whereabouts
的行踪
at the time of his death.
是的 这确实是... 独一无二的验尸方法
Yes, well, it is certainly a... unique and different autopsy.
多样性是
Well, variety is
生活的调味剂 帕莫先生
the spice of life, Mr. Palmer.
做些改变让我们时刻警觉
Shaking things up keeps us alert
还有小心谨慎
and on our toes.
说到做些改变
You know, speaking of shaking things up,
额 布莱恩娜和我 我们...
uh, Breena and I, we're...
想要个小孩
having a baby.
我亲爱的吉米
My dear Jimmy.
好吧... 这样的...
Well... well, such...
这样的消息不应该作为题外话
such news shouldn't be delivered as an aside.
你何时得知消息的? 预产期是什么时候?
How long have you known? When is the baby due?
哦 等等 哦 等等
Oh, wait, oh, wait,
不 不 不 不 不 这...
no, no, no, no, it's, uh...
布莱恩娜不是马上要生小孩
Breena's not due due.
我们在候选名单上面
We're on a waiting list.
我们决定领养 我们发现
We decided to adopt. We figure
外面有很多无家可归的孩子们
there are so many unwanted kids out there
所以我们... 我们决定首先领养
that we'd... we'd adopt first.
好极了 帕莫先生!
Bravo, Mr. Palmer!
这样的决定
Such a decision
令人钦佩 让人激动得鸡皮疙瘩直竖
is admirable and positively thrilling.
哇
Whoa.
这个家伙辐射值达到十一
This guy's pinned at 11.
超出我们的保护设备
Break out our protective gear,
帕莫先生 快点穿上防辐射服
Mr. Palmer, and suit up immediately.
我真应该早点测量一下
I really should've done this earlier.
现在 马上!
Now, hurry!
原来我这么无礼 中尉...
Forgive me for being so blunt, Lieutenant...
... 但是你到底去了哪里?
... but where the hell have you been?
- 你听到了吗?- 听到什么?
- You hear that? - I hear what?
在那些树的后面
Behind those trees.
你能告诉我 我们在寻找什么吗?
Are you gonna tell me what we're looking for?
我在寻找一个
I'm looking for a woman
拥有如乡间小路般崎岖卷发的女人
with curves like a country road,
她的唇软如丝绒
and lips soft as velvet.
哦 真高兴知道这些 迈克
Oh, that's nice to know, Mike.
我们在找脱衣舞娘的酒吧
We're looking for a strip club.
看吧? 你想太多了
See? You think too much.
你的整个职业生涯
Your whole career,
都在依靠直觉
you acted on instinct.
听从你的第六感觉
Listen to your gut.
现在不要停下 首先开枪
Don't stop now. Shoot first,
然后再问问题
ask questions later.
好的 如果我犯错误 怎么办?
Yeah, and if I make a mistake?
一直以来 我们做的事情
Over the years, we do some things,
有好 有坏
some good, some bad.
决定会帮助一个人
Decisions that help one person
会伤害另一个人
and hurt another.
如果这样 那真该死...
Damned if you do...
最后 我们做出了让步 接受了事实
In the end, we make sacrifices, live with them.
有时候发生的事情
Things happen sometimes
我们无法控制
that are out of our control.
她死了
She's dead.
我的妻子死了 吉布斯
My wife is dead, Gibbs.
早安
Morning.
咖啡是在你去的餐馆那里买♥♥的
Got your coffee from that diner you go to.
你随时都可以和我谈谈
Ready to talk whenever you are.
哦
Oh.
早安
Morning.
我们都只是在做本分工作
We're both just doing our jobs.
有趣的事情是
The interesting thing here is,
你的工作是抓坏人 我也是
your job is to catch bad guys, and so is mine.
我要抓的那些人更有难度
It's even harder to catch the ones
因为他们和你一样
I'm after, though, because they're like you.
他们都是好人 但是做了错误的决定
They're good people, but they've made bad decisions.
我很遗憾 你失去了你的父亲
I sympathize with you losing your father.
我不能想象那种事情是怎么样的
I can't imagine what that must have been like.
我也知道吉布斯探员对你来说很重要
I know that Agent Gibbs is very important to you also.
但是眼睁睁地看着两个人堕落
But wouldn't it be terrible
是很难受的吧?
to watch both men fall?
我知道你把博德纳尔扔下那艘船
I know you threw Bodnar off that ship,
我也知道你杀了自己的兄弟阿里
and I know that you killed your own brother Ari.
但是你都没有受到惩罚
And yet there has been no punishment for either.
就像吉布斯
Like Gibbs,
你把他忘记 然后继续生活
you just forget and you move on.
直到现在
Until now.
只是需要一点点时间
It's only a matter of time.
麻烦出去一下
Please.
好的 主管
Yes, Director.
谢谢你接通视频 韦恩队长
Appreciate you reaching out, Captain Wayne.
我相信你很忙
I'm sure your hands are full.
我能为你做点什么 主管?
What can I do for you, Director?
你们的一个特战司令部成员
A JSOC operative of yours,
乍得·迈克布莱德中尉
Lieutenant Chad McBride,
昨天晚上出现在我们这里
showed up here last night.
至少他的一部分出现在我们面前
At least part of him did.
关于中尉的任 你查明多少?
How much have you ascertained about the lieutenant's mission?
完全没有头绪 他的妻子告知
Nothing. We were informed
我们 他是海豹特遣队队员
by his wife that he was a Navy SEAL.
我们知道他乘船外出的时间
We got a sense of when he shipped out,
但是其他的 我们毫无线索
but other than that, we're in the dark.
听着 我能告诉你的
Look, all I can tell you
就是他在进行一些绝密任务
is that he was doing some top secret recon.
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better.
原谅我 队长
Forgive me, Captain,
但是当一个死去的海豹特遣队员
but withholding information
在我陈尸间里面 体温比切尔诺贝利还热时
doesn't fly
对我隐瞒消息的话
when a dead Navy SEAL shows up in my morgue
一点都行不通
hotter than Chernobyl.
什么?
Pardon?
你听到我说的话 我们发生辐射问题
You heard me. We have a radiation issue.
我和长官联♥系♥时 请保持尸体残余的安全
Keep the remains secure while I speak to my superiors.
只要我得到答案 我会关照好死者
I'll take care of the deceased as long as I get some answers.
没有人... 重复一遍
No one... I repeat,
没有人... 能听到这个
no one... hears about this.
我说得够清楚了吧?
Am I making myself clear?
我需要提醒你 我们是一艘船上的伙伴吗?
Need I remind you that we're on the same team?
消息传播很快 主管
Word travels fast, Director.
小心点
Be careful.
你的团队已经在接受重要审查
Your team is already under significant scrutiny.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
艾比 发生什么事情?
Abby, what's wrong?
我不喜欢这个机器
I don't like this one bit.
和我们说说 舒托小姐
Talk to us, Ms. Sciuto.
质谱仪
Major Mass Spec
吐出的结果像... 像毛球一样
is coughing up results like... like hairballs.
就好像... 好像小猫的喉咙里面
Like... like the big sticky kind
被一团黏黏的东西
that stick in
卡住几个小时 然后...
a kitty's throat for hours and then...
艾比!
Abby!
我把达克和吉米给我的从迈克布莱德上尉
So I fed everything that Ducky and Jimmy gave me
遗体里面取出的所有东西
from Lieutenant McBride's remains
都放到质谱检测仪里做了检测
into Major Mass Spec.
我们知道他是从沙特阿♥拉♥伯被海运过来的
We know that he was shipped from Saudi Arabia
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表