摩萨德正在追踪给恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
Mossad was tracking blood diamonds
提供资金的血钻
that were being used to finance terrorist activity.
干得好 姬娃
That's good work, Ziva.
走吧 回家 休息一下
Come on, let's go home, get some rest.
你也是 麦基
You, too, McGee.
等会 额 查点东西
I will. Uh, just checking on something.
还你揣子
Brought back your plunger.
你都借走两年了
You've had it for two years.
迪诺左 为什么在大半夜
Why now, DiNozzo, in the middle of the night,
特别想过来把揣子还给我?
you have a burning desire to return my plunger?
只是想找一个借口跟你谈点事情
It's just an excuse to talk to you about something.
我们认识这么多年了 你还需要找个借口吗?
After all these years, you need an excuse?
我担心姬娃
I'm worried about Ziva.
为什么?
Why?
她竟然让我用她的车?
How about she let me use her car?
这是一件好事
Which is actually pretty good.
开起来比你想象中要好
It drives better than you'd think,
里面其实还挺宽阔的
and it's pretty roomy on the inside.
艾利死之后 我注意到
After Eli's death, I noticed it.
她变得守口如瓶 变得更加专注
She became secretive, more focused.
姬娃想要...
Ziva wants...
复仇? 是的 我知道
Revenge? Yeah, I know that.
她不会就这么放过这件事情的 老大
She's not gonna let it go, boss.
现在此事不归她负责
It's out of her hands now.
说到她的手...
Speaking of her hands...
你注意到她的指关节没有?
did you notice her knuckles?
没有
No.
她在柏林的时候怎么样?
How was she in Berlin?
在柏林有什么你没告诉我的吗?
Anything you didn't tell me about Berlin?
老大 我很抱歉 我搞砸了
Boss, I'm really sorry. I screwed up.
我觉得有什么不对劲的 确实
I sensed something was wrong, and I was right.
我不知道我怎么能这么蠢
I don't know how I could be so stupid.
说重点 麦基
Get to the point, McGee.
我们被博德纳尔耍了
We were played by Bodnar.
他设了个陷阱 我就掉进去了
He set up a trap, and I fell right into it.
你干什么了 蒂姆?
What exactly did you do, Timmy?
他知道我们会分♥析♥他跟姬娃的视频
He knew that we'd try and analyze the call to Ziva
从而得出他在哪里
and determine where he was,
他是这样想的 我也确实这样做了
so I did exactly what he wanted me to do.
我分♥析♥了背景
I analyzed the background.
给你看个东西 看这个
Let me show you something. Look at this.
我做了个算法 把博德纳尔的背景和
I created an algorithm comparing the background
最近在CyberVid上传的视频做对比
behind Bodnar to recently posted videos on CyberVid.
找到了这个视频
Found this video.
在最近几天内有一万多的点击量
It's gotten over 10,000 hits in the last few days.
相同的背景
It's the same background.
是的 看看发生了什么
Yup, and watch what happens
当我同时播放这两个视频时
when I run them simultaneously.
这条狗表现得相当不错
That dog's pretty good.
他在几乎同时出现在两幅画面之中
He leaps in both images at the exact same time.
博德纳尔想让我们看到这个
Bodnar wanted to make it look like
并以此推断他身在纽约
he was in New York.
他把自己的图像合成到了这段视频中
He matted himself into the video.
现在我也不知道他身在何处
Now I have no idea where he is.
为什么我是唯一一个准时到这里的人?
Why am I the only one here on time?
有些突发事情 我们不得不回来
Something came up. We had to come back.
吉布斯 麦基和我一直在这里呆到早上六点
Gibbs, McGee and I were here until 6:00 a.m.
我们都没有上♥床♥休息 只是回家换衣服而已
Never got to bed. Just went home to change.
为什么我没有接到通知?
Why was I not called?
我本想说问问麦基 但是我不会那么做
I'd say ask McGee, but don't.
- 他击败了自己 - 发生什么事情?
- He's beating himself up. - What happened?
他意识到自己被博德纳尔
He realized Bodnar
利用而让其联♥系♥上了你
staged his call to you.
他想让我们误以为他身在纽约
He wanted us to think he was in New York,
而可怜的蒂姆上钩了
and poor Timmy took the bait.
宜兰一直都很狡猾而且诡计多端
Ilan was always very smart and devious.
他跟你说了那些新信息吗?
He fill you in?
只是和万斯见了一面
Just met with Vance.
他给汤姆·莫罗打电♥话♥
He's calling Tom Morrow
要向他解释为什么我们让国土安♥全♥局♥
to explain we sent Homeland
白忙活了一场
on a wild-goose chase.
我可不愿意打那个电♥话♥
Not a call I'd want to make.
- 所以说我们又回到了原点 - 是的
- So we're back to square one. - Yep.
我们得重新查看每一条线索 每一个证据
Going to have to revisit every clue, every shred of evidence.
该死的 达克没有接电♥话♥
Damn. Ducky's not picking up.
他正准备把克莱夫·哥达德的尸体
He's releasing Clive Goddard's body
移交给南非当局 迪诺左 下楼去
to South African authorities. DiNozzo, go down
- 阻止他 - 我这就去
- and stop him. - On my way.
姬娃 让艾比来帮忙吧
Ziva, get Abby in the loop.
是时候让你出去旅游了
Time to get you ready to travel.
我的助手 帕莫先生
My assistant, Mr. Palmer,
正如我们先前所说的那样在着手准备相关事宜
is preparing the remains as we speak.
你什么时候有时间都可以来认领他们
You can pick them up at your convenience.
是的 那... 那样也行
Yes, that... that would be fine.
非常感谢
Baie danke.
你刚刚是在说 买♥♥头驴子吗?
Did you just say, "Buy a donkey?"
不 托尼 我刚刚说的是非洲-荷兰语
No, Tony. I was speaking Afrikaans,
也就是南非的官方语言
the official language of South Africa.
意思就是 非常感谢你
Baie danke simply means, "Thank you very much."
我在同他们的大使♥馆♥商讨关于他们转接
I was making arrangements with their embassy to pick up
哥达德先生尸体的相关事宜
Mr. Goddard here.
情况有变 达克
Flag on the play, Ducky.
我们得拖延转移交尸体的时间
Gonna have to hold off.
难道我们不是马上转交尸体吗?
We're not releasing the body?
还不是时候
Not yet.
抱歉
Sorry.
非洲-荷兰语
Afrikaans,
马拉德医生
Dr. Mallard.
您总是不断给我带来惊喜
You never cease to amaze me.
不 我并不会说他们的语言
No, I don't speak the language.
只是了解一些关键的短语
Just a few key phrases.
有一年夏天我曾在比勒陀利亚大学做过关于
I lectured at the University of Pretoria one summer
人体解剖学 临床医学和法医病理学的演讲
on anatomical, clinical and forensic pathology.
我的学生们曾称我为"鸭子医生"
My students used to call me "Dr. Eend."
就是非洲-荷兰语中与鸭子对应的词语
Eend is the Afrikaans for "duck."
妙趣横生
Interesting.
我们在哥达德的口袋里面找到的那张便条
That note that we found in Goddard's pocket.
"海洋 航行者 十九"
"See Reisiger 19."
那时候我们并不知道他是南非人
We didn't know that he was South African then.
那上面的字会不会是非洲-荷兰语呢?
It is possible that those words are Afrikaans?
很有可能 听起来就像是德国荷兰语
Quite possibly. It sounds Germanic Dutch,
也就是非洲-荷兰语的发源地
from which the Afrikaans language is derived.
你知道么 我的手♥机♥里面
You know what, I have
有个翻译软件
a translation app on my phone.
我们准备去欧洲度蜜月
I got it when we were planning
的时候 我特意准备的
to honeymoon in Europe.
当然从来没有去过
Never got to go.
让我们来看看是不是有 "非洲-荷兰语"
Let's see if it has "Afrikans."
荷兰语 非洲-荷兰语
Kaans. Afri-kaans.
看看是不是有非洲-荷兰语
See if it has Afri-kaans.
啊!
Ah!
真是令人难以置信诶 软件里面有
I don't believe it. It does.
哈
Huh.
试试"reisiger"
Try "reisiger."
好的
Yep.
发音为"Rice-ih-gher"
Pronounced "Rice-ih-gher."
表示"航行者""旅行者"的意思
Means "voyager," "traveler."
那么"see"呢?
How about "see"?
S E E
S-E-E.
表示..."大海"的意思
Means... "sea."
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表