Gone when he hit the pavement.
你对此无能为力
There's nothing you could've done.
但是霍尔不一样
But Hall, Hall was different.
他需要我 而我竟然逃跑了
He needed me,and I just, I ran.
威斯科特... 你还活着
Westcott... you're alive.
你活下来了
You survived.
为了什么? 为了这一切?
For what? This?
我父亲甚至不愿正眼瞧我
My dad won't even look at me.
我也不敢直视我的兄弟
I can't even look at my brother.
这件事... 它在生吃我折磨我
This thing is just, it's just...it's eating me alive.
甚至是帕特森
Even Patterson.
那孩子从前可是超人 而现在他...
That kid was Superman,and now he...
跨过这个坎的唯一办法是继续战斗
The only way to beat this is to keep on fighting.
我们剩下的人
And it wouldn't hurt to let the rest of us
偶尔被打击也无妨
have a few whacks from time to time.
我想太阳已经正式升起来了
Yeah, well, I think the sun is officially up,
那么就让我成为第一个祝你感恩节快乐的人
so let me be the first to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
咯咯 咯咯
Gobble, gobble.
今年让头儿来主持这场盛宴怎么样?
How about the boss playing the big host this year?
香喷喷的火烤火鸡腿
Turkey legs by the fire.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我讨厌你坐在这车里讨好我
I'm sick of you sitting in this car being nice to me.
我最深的歉意
My deepest apologies.
你讨好我只是因为你想让我
You're only being nice because you want me
告诉你你想知道的事情
to tell you what you want to know.
那就告诉我 我就不再示好了
Then tell me and I'll stop being nice.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to tell.
好吧 那我猜出来
Fine. I'll make it up.
他是个兽医!
He's a veterinarian!
不要提高你的声调
Stop raising your voice.
我不能示好 总可以大点声说话吧
I can't be nice,I might as well be loud.
他逗你笑了吗?
Does he make you laugh?
你真小孩子气
You're such a child.
为何你不想想我为什么不能跟你说
And then you wonder why I cannot talk to you.
那他是个幽默的
So, he's a hilarious veterinarian
喜欢歌♥剧的兽医
who likes the opera.
你为什么关心? 我以为我们不再关心
Why do you care? I thought we were past caring
- 这些事请了! - 不再?
- about these things! - Past them?
听着 我不关心这个男的是谁
Look, I don't care who this guy is.
我只是觉得我们
I just thought we were, you know,
一直相互倾诉
telling each other things about things.
这些重要的...
The things that...
事情
you know, matter.
托尼 没有幽默的兽医
Tony, there is no funny veterinarian.
实际上没有任何人
There is no one, actually.
只有塔莉
Only Tali.
你妹妹?
Your sister?
是的 我每天都思念着她
Mm-hmm. I think about her every day,
但这一周...
but this week is...
这一周是最艰难的
this week is the most difficult.
是你失去她的时候?
It's when you lost her?
是她生日
It's a birthday.
实际上是明天
Tomorrow, actually.
塔莉曾唱过普契尼的歌♥剧
Tali used to sing Puccini,
甚至是我父亲听着也会湿润眼眶
and even my father's eyes would get filled with tears.
她的梦想是登上舞台
You know, her dream was to be on stage.
所以每年她生日这天我都去歌♥剧院
So every year on her birthday,I go to the opera
纪念她
in honor of her.
但是今年 今年...
But this year, this year was...
- 票售完了 - 是的
- It's sold out. - Yes.
我知道这听起来很...
And I know it sounds really...
很傻 但是我感觉...
silly, but I feel like I'm...
我让她失望了...
like I'm letting her down, and...
而我们的姐妹之情是...
the love of a sibling is...
只能说我很幸运 幸运能知道这事
Well, I'm lucky,lucky to have known it.
找到她了
Got her.
你们想要什么?
What do you want?
海军罪案调查处 我们需要谈谈
NCIS. We need to talk.
我什么也没有做
Look, I didn't do nothing.
不要用双重否定 那会难住她
Lay off the double-negatives. They confuse her.
兰道尔·柯西 他在哪?
Randall Kersey. Where is he?
你们问他做什么?
What are you asking about him for?
你为什么不告诉我们呢?
Why don't you tell us?
就是一个男的
It's just some guy.
有时过来带给我们食物
Come and bring us food sometimes.
给一些挣钱的奇怪的工作
You know, odd jobs to make money.
他人很好
He was nice.
上周六晚上他在这个商店里给了你一点东西
He handed you something inside this store last Saturday night.
一张纸 纸上写了什么?
A piece of paper. What was it?
指示
Instructions.
他不会亲自谈细节
He didn't talk details in person.
但那些工作并不是让你去做坏事
But, look, the jobs were never anything bad.
你知道我们将要问你什么
You know what we're gonna ask you next.
我们有时候在这个咖啡店见面
We met at this coffee shop sometimes.
纸条上说要我今天十点到这儿
That note said I should be there today at 10:00.
为什么?
Why?
他会给我一个盒子 要我去扔在联合车站
He was gonna give me some box to drop off at Union Station.
没什么不好的
It was nothing bad.
真是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
总是那么准时
On time as always.
现在你知道这个要放在哪...
Now, you know where this is going...
...不过完事的时候要通知我
...but I'd like to know when it's done.
我想我们现在就完事了
I think we're pretty much done right now.
柯西先生 很遗憾打断了你的假期计划
I'm sorry to cut your holiday plans short, Mr. Kersey.
另一个在哪?
Where's the other one?
我们知道有两个
We know there's two.
火车站没有东西
There's nothing at the train station.
你把那个送去哪了?
So where did you send it?
你和谁一块做事?
Who are you working with?
收买♥♥了其他小孩吗?
Some other kid you bought?
什么...
What...
什么 就这样吗?
What, that's it?
他要去哪?!
Where's he going?!
这个男的还有点良心
Guy actually has a conscience.
而吉布斯则要唤起那一点良知
Gibbs is gonna take a hammer to it.
你知道
You know,
头儿并未让许多人重回到这儿
boss doesn't let too many people back here.
他问过我了 而我答应了
He asked, and I said yes.
一切都该结束了
It's closure.
新兵克里斯托弗·戈麦斯
Private Christopher Gomez.
十九岁
Nineteen.
家里有两个小♥弟♥弟♥和一个母亲
Left behind two little brothers and a mother.
母亲说他照顾着每一个人
The mom says that he took care of everyone.
在一次行动中
Killed in action
被Ijil反叛军杀害
by the Ijil Rebels.
兰道尔 你不仅仅是在杀害这些无辜者
You're not just killing blank faces, Randall.
炸♥弹♥在哪里?
Where's the bomb?
下士特洛伊·布罗尼
Corporal Troy Baroni.
二十二岁
22 years old.
吉布斯掌控了他
Gibbs has him.
他们都是我的队员
Those are my men.
你还好吗?
You okay?
懦夫根本不敢直视他们
Coward won't even look at them.
看着他们!
Look at them!
看着他
Look at him.
二等兵 詹姆斯·霍尔
Private First Class james Hall.
他的妻子
Wife waiting at home
正怀着他的女儿等着他回家
pregnant with a baby girl.
你还记得他吗?!
You remember him?!
其他人不该受到伤害!
No one else needs to get hurt!
柯西 炸♥弹♥在哪?!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表