You're getting fat.
我养的金鱼
My goldfish.
她名叫凯特
Her name is Kate.
你在这儿住了多久了?
How long have you lived here?
差不多十二年了
Almost 12 years.
饭前先洗洗手?
You want to wash up before we eat?
当然
Sure.
我们是自己做点吃的还是出去吃?
Should we cook something here or go out?
我这屋里可没放多少吃的 爸爸
I don't really keep a lot of food in the house, Dad.
我们出去吧
We'll go out.
好吧 爸爸 你就睡在我房♥间
All right, Dad, you're gonna stay in my room,
沙发归我了
and I'll hit the couch.
这就是你的床?
That's your bed?
是啊
Yeah.
你这屋子可没地方娱乐
Not much room for play.
是啊 爸爸 我可一直是一个人睡
Well, when I come home, Dad, I sleep alone.
你不是开玩笑吧?
You're serious?
爸爸 这里是我的避难所
Dad, this is my sanctuary.
明白?
Okay?
如果我要去见一位女士 我会待在她那儿
If I'm going to see a lady, I will stay at her place.
这样的话 我随时可以离开
That way, I can leave when I want
没人愿意死赖着不走
and nobody overstays their welcome.
怎么了?
What?
你错过了太多东西...
You're missing so many things...
亲密 许诺
intimacy, commitment.
我试试看能否在顶楼餐厅
You know, I'll see if we can get a reservation
订个位置
at the rooftop grill.
希望这不是我的错
Hope it's not my fault.
你好 我是安东尼·迪诺左
Hey, this is Anthony DiNozzo.
能帮我预定顶楼餐厅两人的座位吗?
Can I get a table for two up on the rooftop?
艾比... 你在干嘛?
Abby... what are you doing?
取指纹
Lifting prints.
这个装饰品从十九世纪九十年代♥开♥始
This ornament has been in my family
就呆在我家了
since the 1♥8♥9♥0s.
它是我曾曾祖母的
It was my great-great- grandmother's.
所以我试着尽我所能分辨出
So I'm trying to identify
它到底经手了我的哪些亲戚
as many relatives that have handled it as I can.
我已经找出我的叔祖父古珀和姨妈翠西
I already found my Great Uncle Gooper and my Aunt Trixie.
问问她是怎么匹配出来的
Ask her how she got a match.
在我们一家团聚的时候
I used to fingerprint all my relatives
我收集了所有亲戚的指纹
at our reunions.
这项工作从我十一岁的时候就开始了
I started when I was 11 years old.
你在霍夫诺尔的电脑和手♥机♥上发现什么了吗?
You got anything on Huffner's computer or cell?
还没有 但是...
Uh, not really, but...
我们找到了
We have something much,
有用得多的东西
much better.
除了诺伊·霍夫诺尔的指纹以外
Besides Noel Huffner's fingerprint,
我还从这张钞票上还找到了其他人的指纹
I also found someone else's on this C-note,
而指纹识别系统找出了匹配者
and reliable old AFIS got us a match.
能给我个名字吗?
You gonna give me a name?
第二个指纹属于一个叫贾斯丁·肯纳迪的人
Second print belonged to a Justin Cannady,
查到的还不止这些 头儿
and it gets better, boss.
他不仅在
Not only did he work at the Bureau
印钞局里工作过
of Engraving and Printing;
他去年才被那里开除过
he was fired from there last year.
霍夫诺尔在与一个内部人员合作
Huffner was working with an inside man.
托尼... 你还好吗?
Tony... you all right?
不 我昨晚睡的沙发
No. I slept on the couch last night.
我的脖子扭了
I got a kink in my neck and kinks
我的背也酸得不行... 要命啊
in my back... it's killing me.
有什么发现?
What'd you find out?
贾斯丁·肯纳迪不在他的公♥寓♥
Justin Cannady was not at his apartment.
特勤局封锁了他的公♥寓♥ 不让我们进去
Secret Service had the place locked down and would not let us in.
我们应该先自行搜查
We should have searched
再告知温特探员
the place ourselves before we told Agent Winter.
虽然她发了通告 但阻止不了我们
She issued a BOLO but couldn't stop us
询问肯纳迪的邻居们
from questioning Cannady's neighbors.
他已经数周未现身
No one had seen him in weeks.
你弄清楚肯纳迪和
You able to connect Cannady
已故的海军中校的丈夫有什么关系了吗?
to our dead Navy husband?
还没
Not yet.
所以在我们出外勤的时候
So you have just been lying down
你就啥事没做一直躺在地上
on the job while we were gone.
小蒂米 给我遥控器
Timmy, remote.
我查看了他的信用评分
Check out his credit score.
比麦基在高中时的自尊心还低
It's lower than McGee's self-esteem in high school.
肯纳迪破产了
Cannady is broke.
他的失业保险金上个月花完了
Unemployment insurance ran out last month,
车也被扣押了
car was repo'd,
他已经拖欠了两个月的房♥租
he's two months behind on his rent.
吉布斯
Gibbs.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
我的苏珊·安东尼硬币去哪儿了?
Where did that Susan B. Anthony dollar go?
她总喜欢滚来滚去
She likes to roll.
哦 温特探员 有何贵干呐?
Oh, Agent Winter, what are you doing here?
我被叫来做简报
I was summoned to brief you.
肯纳迪在印钞局
Hmm. Cannady worked
干到去年六月
at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing until last June.
他因何被开除?
Why'd he get fired?
表现不佳
Poor performance.
迟到和工作时间饮酒
Tardiness and being drunk on the job.
肯纳迪在一次事故中失去了两根手指
Cannady lost two fingers in an accident.
哎呦
Ouch.
他的工作是操作一台粉碎机
He operated a shredding machine.
助理局长林德尔不得不让他走人
Assistant Director Linder had to let him go.
林德尔... 不就是和我们谈话的
Linder... isn't that the squirrelly guy
- 那个古怪家伙? - 肯纳迪的同事
- that we talked to? - Coworkers heard
- 之后和他有联♥系♥吗? - 没有
- from Cannady since? - No.
还有更多钞票丢失吗?
Is more money missing?
说不准
No way of telling.
你认为是肯纳迪杀了海军中校的丈夫?
You think Cannady killed your Navy husband?
你的探员
Your agents
在肯纳迪的公♥寓♥里发现什么了吗?
turn up anything at Cannady's apartment?
没有
No.
即便他们在那翻箱倒柜地找了又找
They tore that place apart.
我还想搜查霍夫诺尔的房♥子
I'd like to do the same to Huffner's house.
不 那可不行 温特探员
No, that's not gonna happen, Agent Winter.
它在海军的管辖内
That's on a Navy base.
你已经处理了肯纳迪的公♥寓♥了
You handled Cannady's apartment.
现在
Now,
特别探员迪诺左和麦基该行动了
Special Agents DiNozzo and McGee were just leaving.
乐意至极
It's always a pleasure.
我今早在海军交易所使用我的信♥用♥卡♥
I went to use my credit cards at the Navy Exchange this morning,
所有的卡都被拒用了
and they were both declined
因为我那懒惰的丈夫
because my slug of a husband drew
从每张卡上都提取了五千美元现金
$5,000 against each of the cards.
他伪造了我的签名
He forged my signature.
他到底在干什么?
What was he up to?
我们也正想弄清缘由 中校
That's what we're trying to find out, Commander.
但你们至少知道他的死因吧?
Well, do you at least know how he died?
是的 他是被谋杀的
Yeah, he was murdered.
我们认为他和一个叫贾斯丁·肯纳迪的人
We suspect he was involved
一起参与了一宗犯罪活动
in criminal activity with a man named Justin Cannady
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
从未见过
Never seen him.
你知道你丈夫的肝脏出问题了吗?
You aware that your husband had a liver condition?
不知道 不过我并不意外
No, but I'm not surprised.
他酒喝得太多了
He drank too much,
我总能知道去哪能找到他
and I always knew where to find him.
哪里?
Where was that?
普瑞斯科特路上的吉莱斯皮酒吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表