麦基 找到什么了吗?
McGee, anything?
托尼 博德纳尔正在快速移♥动♥
Tony, Bodnar's on the move. Fast.
我刚刚失去了信♥号♥♥
And I just lost his signal.
他上地铁了 信♥号♥♥就没了
On a train. Signal's gone.
他也上地铁了
God, so is he.
好像笔记本电脑休眠了
Well, looks like their laptop's asleep,
不过我能搞定
but I can take care of that.
哦 天哪...
Oh, God...
不会吧 托尼?
Really, Tony?
你好 麦基 你好 老大
Oh, hey there, McGee. Hi, boss.
不... 好意思 我以为过一会才会视频
Uh, just... sorry, I thought we weren't doing this till later.
行了... 行了 我明白
Yeah... yeah, I got that.
我准备小睡一会儿
I was just getting ready
以便应对今天晚上的任务
to recharge my batteries for tonight.
穿长裤睡觉挺难受的
Can't take a nap with your pants on.
我们准备好了
We are ready.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
据我的线人报告 这个人是受雇的信使
According to my contact, this man is a hired courier
代号♥是"K"
known as "K".
听说K今天晚上要运送一批钻石
Word is, Special K'll be handing off the diamonds tonight.
我们查出他的背景之后
We I.D. him,
应该能直接找到博德纳尔
should lead us straight to Bodnar.
- 麦基 - 我在进行面部确认
- McGee. - Running facial recognition.
你们的线人可靠吗?
We sure about your contact?
嗯 这件事情他基本
Well, there's an awful lot
不知情 老大
he didn't know, boss.
我的线人十分可靠 吉布斯
Uh, my contact is quite reliable, Gibbs.
麦基依据电脑上面的行踪线索确认了博德纳尔
And McGee's computer trace confirmed that Bodnar
就在柏林
is in Berlin.
查出交货地点了吗?
We know the hand off location?
就在他受雇的地方
K's place of employment.
可靠线人给出的这条消息已经很具体了
Reliable contact couldn't be any more specific than that.
老大 有结果了
Boss, I got a hit here.
看来K就是爱德华·克劳斯这个人的代号♥
Looks like the K is short for Edward Kraus.
他和博德纳尔有什么联♥系♥?
What's his connection to Bodnar?
毒品交易
Drug trafficking.
十年之前 博德纳尔为克劳斯作证
Ten years ago, Bodnar's testimony
使他免于牢狱之灾
kept Kraus out of prison.
人情高于天
Easy to trust a guy who owes you.
克劳斯的支票来自一间夜店
Kraus's paychecks come from a nightclub called Gasthaus.
这里应该就是交货地点
That should be the handoff location.
这下有意思了
That's fancy.
我得赶紧行动 梳妆打扮
Better unpack my suit.
你们那边有什么消息吗?
Anything else on your end?
我们找来了摩萨德新任的主管
Just the new Mossad director.
奥尔丽不喜欢按章办事
Orli has a long- standing history
这一点她可是久负盛名
of not playing by the rules.
除非她转了性 否则我不会相信她
I would not trust her unless she earns it.
休息一会
Get some rest.
万事小心
Let's be careful out there.
- 麦基 - 我们会的
- McGee. - We will.
快到四十的时候
I'm just gonna catch 40.
我就起了床 我吃了点东西 刷了牙
And then get up, grab a bite, brush my teeth,
洗了澡 穿好衣裳 然后就出发了
take a shower and then get dressed and go.
如果你躺下休息 效果会更好
Naps tend to work better when you lay down.
别说话啦
And stop talking.
好吧
Okay.
不 不 你就在那里休息吧
No, no, you stay there.
我睡沙发就行了
I'll take the pull-out.
好的 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你真的打算给我挂衣裳吗 小妞?
Are you seriously hanging up my clothes, sweet cheeks?
哈 哈 哈 真搞笑
Oh, that's very funny.
怎么了?
What?
你以为我不记得你之前怎么叫我的吗?
You do not think I remember when you called me that.
我的小甜心
Mon petit pois.
看看你
Look at you.
看来我想的没错
Oh, this proves it.
你就是这一型的
I always knew you were the type.
怎么说我都行 托尼
I'm many things, Tony.
就是别把我... 分类
A type... not one of them.
哦 可你就是这样的啊
Oh, yes you are.
你这样的人呢 喜欢把自己男人的衣裳挂好
You are the type who likes to hang up
为晚上做准备
her man's clothes for tonight.
我要真的有男人
When I have a man
那我做的事情 就远不止挂衣裳这么简单了
the favors I offer have little to do with clothes.
嗯 谢谢提醒
Well, that's good to know.
过来吧 你也休息一会
Come on. You should get some sleep, too.
我睡不着
I cannot sleep.
昨天晚上在飞机上面 你在想你的父亲
Last night, on the plane, you were thinking about your dad.
出什么事儿了吗?
What was it?
一言难尽
A lot of things.
今天晚上我们会抓到博德纳尔的
We'll get Bodnar tonight.
我知道
I know.
欢迎光临 吉布斯
Willkommen, Gibbs.
艾比 这些是什么?
Abbs, what is all this?
这些... 是柏林范儿
This... is Berlin.
我决定 与其为
I decided that, instead of worrying
托尼和姬娃担忧 还不如
about Tony and Ziva, that I would just
在心里支持一下他们
sort of be with them in spirit.
我在做♥鸡♥蛋丸子
And I'm making spatzle.
德国面食
spatzle
你想尝尝吗?
You want some?
不 说吧 找我来有什么事情?
No, I'd rather hear why you called.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
嗯 是这样 还记得达克从曼特尔的耳朵里面
Um, well, you know this little rubber thingie
取出的橡胶玩意儿吗?
that Ducky pulled out of Mantel's ear?
是的 微型窃听器
Yeah. Piece of the earwig.
- 这玩意儿怎么了? - 嗯 我查了一下
- What about it? - Well, I did some digging,
发现
and it turns out
摩萨德在一个月前
that Mossad upgraded to a new communications
就更新了通信系统
system about a month ago.
这个玩意儿是从旧的窃听器上面取下来的
This rubber piece is detached from an old earwig.
新的窃听器是内置的
The new model is one molded insert.
这两种窃听器基本不兼容
And the two aren't the least bit compatible.
所以 寻找摩萨德的头号♥敌人的间谍...
So, for a guy chasing Mossad's number-one enemy...
嗯 是无法保护自己的
Well, he'd be hardly equipped.
你看 既然他使用旧的窃听器
I mean, how could Mossad
摩萨德的人怎么和他联♥系♥得上呢?
even talk to him if he was using the old system?
谢谢 艾比
Thanks, Abbs.
等等 我想让你看看曼特尔的笔记本电脑
Wait, wait, wait, I want you to check out Mantel's laptop.
还记得吗? 就是我之前跟你说
Remember how I said
他是个疯狂的电脑天才这件事情
he was some sort of mad computer genius?
事实并非如此
He's not a genius at all.
所有这些编码和交叉的文件
All of these codes and intersecting files
都是放进去忽悠人的
were planted there as a big time-waster.
他设计这一切 就是想让我这样的人
The whole thing is designed just to send someone like me
不停地兜圈子
running around in circles.
万斯 嘿 莱昂
Vance. Hey, Leon.
我们看完了 吉布斯
We're done playing, Gibbs.
老大 我觉得这件事情不妥
Director, I still don't think this is such a good idea.
进去以后知会一声
Just let me know when you're in.
进哪里去?
In where?
摩萨德的数据库
Mossad's database.
我们要非法进入他们的数据库吗?
You're hacking them?
确实如此
Technically, I am.
这是我的命令 麦基
On my orders, McGee.
这件事情由我全权负责
I'll take full responsibility.
吉布斯 要是你不愿意
Gibbs, you don't have to be a part of this,
这件事情 你无须插手
if you'd rather not.
你觉得我愿意吗?
What do you think?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表