你可把门给堵住了 伙计
You're blocking the door, man.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
你恐怕得从后门进去了
You're going to have to use the rear entrance.
好吧
Fine.
亨利出什么事了?
What happened to Henry?
他被调去另一栋楼了 实在对不住
Changed buildings. Sorry again.
目标朝你那边去了 头儿
Target's headed your way, boss.
嘿!
Hey!
看着点!
Watch it!
你到底是怎么进来的?
How'd you get back here anyway?
滚开 滚开 滚开
Get lost. Get lost. Get lost.
没 实际上我跟她说
No, so I actually said to her,
"把你的手从我男人身上拿开 贱♥人♥
"Get your hands off my man, you bitch.
离他远点"
Stay away from him."
没错 我就是这样做了
Yes, I did.
你知道她跟我说什么吗?
And you know what she told me?
她竟然还敢瞪着我
She actually had the nerve to look at me
还假装...
in the eye and pretend...
嘿!
Hey!
联邦探员!
Federal agent!
放开她 康
You let her go, Khan.
你是谁?
Who are you?
国土安♥全♥局♥?
Homeland?
联邦调查局?
FBI?
你不会开枪的
You won't shoot.
无论你是谁 你都想活捉我
Whoever you are, you want me alive.
干得好 性感女郎
Nice job, sexy.
下次换你穿高跟鞋
Next time, you wear the heels.
没问题
Okay.
电脑还完好吧?
Is the computer all right?
别急 麦小心
Easy does it, McGoo.
电脑完好无损
It's completely fine.
他本人看起来年轻多了
He's a lot smaller in person.
我们可抓到他了 头儿
Well, we finally got him, boss.
通缉犯名单上可要少一个大人物了
This is going to put a big hole in the Most Wanted List.
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part.
指什么? 坐电梯?
What? Riding in the elevator?
荣归故里
Returning home as conquering heroes.
就像凯撒大败高卢人之后
Like Caesar entering Rome
回到罗马一样
after defeating the Gauls.
你倒是需要一个罗马浴池
You are in need of a Roman bath.
我们刚拿下阿杰·康
We just took down Ajay Khan,
上个月黑进多重威胁预警中心的家伙
guy who hacked into MTAC last month.
挺厉害的一角色
Kind of a big deal.
直接导致一位探员的死亡
Resulted in the death of an agent.
你到底在期待什么?
What exactly are you expecting?
认可
Recognition.
让一下
Excuse me.
大家好!
Hello!
让我们振臂欢呼
All hail.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
世界第二的网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Number two cyberterrorist in the world.
一手破坏了联邦调查局的安全系统
FBI security breach.
还在去年攻击了国土安♥全♥部♥
The Homeland hack last year.
拜托!
Come on!
你们还奢望着什么?
What more do you people want?
可能他们更喜欢世界第一的网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Perhaps they would prefer the number one cyberterrorist.
筹划一切的那个人
The man who planned everything.
噢
Oh.
懂了
I get it.
明白了
I see.
不过是想享受两分钟的胜利...
Two minutes enjoying the win...
我的要求太过分了吗?
is that really too much to ask?
我闻起来真像博洛尼亚香肠
I do smell like bologna.
听着 我知道康
Look, I know that Khan
能让我找到他的雇主
is going to lead me to his employer.
所以我早就要来了
Which is why I already requested
他完整的联邦调查局文件
his full FBI file,
我要用这文件攻克他
and I'm going to use it as leverage.
你要做的就是来喂我葡萄 女人
Feed me grapes, woman.
就等他们把剩下的资料邮件给我
Soon as they e-mail the rest,
我们的小嬉皮士
our little hipster's
便会像鸟儿唱歌♥一般全盘托出
going to be singing like a bird.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
什么?! 网又断了?
What?! The network is down again?!
这算什么? 我们可以抓到世界第一的
What is this? We can catch the best
网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 却查不了邮件?
cyberterrorist in the world, but we can't check our e-mail?
你们抓到的是世界第二 迪诺左探员
You caught the second best cyberterrorist, Agent DiNozzo.
无线网又断了 凯文
Wi-Fi's down again, Kevin.
阿杰·康可以帮我们找到
And Ajay Khan, who can help us find
世界第一的网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
the first best cyberterrorist,
数码界的本拉♥登♥ 我们可以抓到他
the digital Bin Laden, we can get him,
但我们需要电脑来做这件事!
but we need our computer to do it!
自从多重威胁预警中心遭到入侵 我部门
Since the attack on MTAC, my department
便开始执行新的网络安全功能
has been implementing new Internet security features
而这致使了系统的缓慢运行
that have momentarily slowed the system.
会持续多久?
For how long?
直到能够确保
As long as it takes
我们的安全
to make sure that we're safe.
外勤探员并不是这里
Field agents aren't the only ones
唯一在乎自己安危的人
that take the death of one of our own personally.
明白
Understood.
好了跟我说一声
Just let me know.
总是很高兴见到你 凯文
Always nice to see you, Kev.
嘿 凯文
Hi, Kev.
大卫探员 你能不能
Agent David, would you make sure
把这个转交给蒂姆?
that, uh, Tim gets this?
他很想来的
He wanted to come.
啊哈... 让我瞧瞧这是啥?
Hmm... what do you got there?
哈
Huh.
即兴喜剧
Improvisational comedy.
你?
You?
我有在市里授课
Uh, I'm taking classes downtown.
我可比你们想的有趣多了
I'm funnier than you think.
我已经在笑了
I'm already laughing.
因为我的络腮胡子 我们的滑稽短剧通常以
Because of the beard, our skits usually end up
我扮演笨手笨脚的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥结束
with me playing the bumbling terrorist,
但那很有冲击性
but it's a blast.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥... 冲击性
Terrorist... blast.
很即兴啊
That's improv.
你多久能到?
You'll be here in how long?
我不知道 等一下
I don't know. Hold on.
你是谁?
Who are you?
海军罪案调查处 特别探员吉布斯
Special Agent Gibbs, NCIS.
听到了吗?
You catch that?
嗯 好的 回见
Yeah, fine. I'll see you then.
手♥机♥不错 老兄
Love the phone, man.
我的律师明天才会到 所以在那之前...
My lawyer won't be here till tomorrow, so until then...
不关我事
I don't care.
特别探员詹姆斯·洪特在你黑入系统的时候
Special Agent James Hunt was undercover
正在做卧底
when your hack took down the system.
他的身份因此暴露了
It gave away his position.
别把你们的人派到不该去的地方
Don't send your people where they don't belong.
他被虐待致死
He was tortured to death.
看着他!
Look at it!
那就是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
That's terrorism.
难道你想被关进关塔那摩?
Do you want to avoid a life at Gitmo?
我需要你雇主的U.P.地址
I need your employer's U.P. address.
好吧 等 等下
Okay, wait, wait.
求你了
Please.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表