听着就十分凄惨
Sounds pretty painful.
是的 但是死者吞咽过这么多的腐蚀性物质
Yes, but the ingestion of such a caustic substance
这次尸检肯定会因此而别开生面
promises to make this a most interesting autopsy.
很好 你猜会是远节指骨的
All right, inferior or superior process
下侧面还是上侧面 医生?
of the distal phalange, Doctor?
下侧面
Inferior.
事实上是上侧面
Inferior it is.
看来应该你来开车
Looks like you're driving.
似乎
As if.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
看来"似乎"应该你来开车
Looks "as if" you're driving.
我建议 我们沿288公路到收费路段
So, I suggest we take the 288 to the toll road,
然后改道95岔路返回华盛顿
and then the 95 back to D.C.
哦 不会吧 天气预报说有雪
Oh, no, the forecast calls for snow.
如果走小路的话
We'd be better off avoiding traffic
最好能避免错车
if we take the back roads.
他们已从现场折返 尸体在他们手中
They're leaving the scene, and they have the body.
紧随其后
Stay close.
不要跟丢
Don't lose them.
收到
Copy that.
今天是星期二
It's Tuesday.
轮到谁来选择广播频道?
Who gets first dibs on the radio?
我来选择
That would be me.
我认为你是明知故问
And I think you knew that.
也许
Perhaps I did.
戈登·罗斯上尉 二十九岁
Lieutenant Gordon Roth, 29,
伊♥拉♥克♥战争期间曾在国舰卡尔伟森号♥服役
served at the USS Carl Vinson during the Iraq War,
直到他因听力受损被改派
until he was reassigned due to hearing loss.
到哪里?
Where?
美海军研究局
Office of Naval Research.
就是协调海军
They're the guys who coordinate the science
科技与技术的一伙人
and technology programs for the Navy.
他们确实负责这种工作吗 麦基?
Is that what they do, McGee?
抱歉 老大
Sorry, boss.
我就是想 因为与科技相关...
I just thought, 'cause it was science-related...
你是在侮辱吉布斯的智商吗?
You'd insult Gibbs' intelligence?
不 别听他的 老大
No. Don't listen to him, boss.
他这是在生我的气 因为我...
He's just mad because I...
我对此不在意
I don't care.
他们当中的绝大部分都是
They're mostly
海军研究局的"理论家"
eggheads at ONR,
但是罗斯可不像你提到的平庸理论家
but Roth wasn't your ordinary egghead.
一系列的能力测试表明
His performance tests indicate
他具有极高的智商
he had an extremely high IQ.
他写过几篇关于
He wrote several papers on high-end
高端军用密♥码♥的文章
military encryption.
其中的内容 除了高学历的人
Which, without any advanced degrees,
几乎无人听闻过
is almost unheard of.
正是"纸上谈兵 不堪一击"
It's always the eggheads who crack.
听懂双关没? 鸡蛋? 破裂?
Get it? Egg? Crack?
我们搜查过遗书
We looked for a suicide note
但是一无所获
but did not find one.
艾比正在检查他的电脑
Abby's going through his computer now.
- 家庭成员呢? - 暂无
- Family? - None.
没有兄弟姐妹 父母双亡
No brothers and sisters, and parents are deceased.
父母均是独生子女 因此没有叔舅姨婶
They were only children, so no aunts and uncles
可以辅助我们的调查
to talk to, either.
只能去询问他的指挥官了
That leaves his C.O.
- 迪诺左 带着... - 在 老大?
- DiNozzo, take... - Yes, boss?
你和麦基一起过去
Take McGee with you.
看来你们之间有些事情需要解决
Looks like you two have some things to work out.
医生 我确实看到天上出现了几片乌云
Doctor, I do see some clouds moving in.
看来还要一段时间才能到达
This drive could take a while.
我们来完成这个纵横字谜怎么样?
What do you say we finish that crossword?
一种九个字母的菌类?
What's a nine-letter word for fungus?
T-o-a-d-s-t-o-o-l 伞菌
Toadstool.
不可思议
Amazing.
你死后 我想好好研究研究你的大脑
When you die, I want to dissect your brain.
机会难得 不胜荣幸 帕莫先生
I would consider it an honor and a privilege, Mr. Palmer.
然而 我认为我们必须
However, I consider it a necessity
检修一下这辆货车
we get this van fixed.
哦 我们的进度落后了
Oh, we're behind schedule.
是的 车辆调配处的格斯说
Yeah, Gus in the motor pool says
是燃料喷射器的问题
it's the fuel injector.
他说他已经更换三次了
Said he's changed it three times already.
好吧 也许我们应该把格斯换掉
Well, perhaps we should change Gus.
- 我想我们应该换台 - 什么?
- Think it's time we change the station. - What?
轮到我换台
It's my turn again,
额 毫无冒犯之意 但是我有点头疼
and, uh, no offense, but I'm getting a headache.
好吧 如果轮到你的话 你就换台吧
Well, if it's your turn, it's your turn.
嗯 感觉好多了
Ah, much better.
哦! 啊...
Oh! Ah...
听起来好像是爆胎
That sounded like a blowout.
真奇怪 我刚刚更换的轮胎
That's weird. I just changed the tire.
是的 但是现在你得
Yes, well, it looks as if you're gonna
再更换一次
have to change one of them again.
听着 我有个表亲在音乐会承办方工作
Look, I've got a cousin that works for a concert promoter.
他时不时能给我抢到门票
Every now and then, he helps me get tickets.
根本不值一提
It's not a big deal.
那么为何我对此毫不知情呢?
Then why didn't I know about it?
你自己心里清楚
You know why.
如果当真这样的话
If I knew why I didn't know,
我就会弄清事情的原委了
then I would know what I didn't know.
- 你真可恶 - 其实 我没有告诉你
- You're a bad man. - You know what, I didn't tell you
是因为我知道你要打这件事情的主意
because I knew that you would take advantage of it.
你刚刚骂我了吗?
You saying I'm a bad man?
我是不是需要回避一下?
Should I come back later?
我是海军中校利萨·克利夫兰
Commander Lisa Cleveland.
请... 二位继续
But please... don't let me interrupt.
你们确定没有出任何差错吗?
Are you sure there hasn't been some kind of mistake?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
海军上尉罗斯今天早上自杀了
Lieutenant Roth killed himself this morning.
我很意外
That's quite a shock.
你知道是什么原因吗?
You have any idea why?
不知道
No.
所以我们才来找你
That's why we wanted to talk to you.
我不知道我是否可以提供帮助
I don't know what I can offer,
我只是知道罗斯向来言行一致
except that Roth was the epitome of stability.
办公室里面有和他关系好的同事吗?
Was he close with anyone in the office?
不大有
Not really.
他通常独来独往
Kept mostly to himself.
- 他有仇家吗? - 没有
- Any enemies? - No.
你们还有什么隐瞒我的吗?
Is there something else you aren't telling me?
海军上尉罗斯在自杀前
Lieutenant Roth was beaten and shot
被人殴打以及射杀过
just prior to his suicide.
这可是一条重要线索
Quite a detail to leave out, don't you think?
- 不一定 - 为什么?
- Depends. - On?
这得看你和这个案件的关系
On whether or not we think you're involved.
我们知道涉及个人隐私
We know it's personal,
但是我们还是需要询问
but we just thought we'd ask.
你和他的死有关系吗?
Are you involved?
没有关系
No, I'm not.
你们应该早点告诉我实情
But I wish you had said something sooner.
海军上尉罗斯负责监察
Lieutenant Roth oversaw the implementation
海军键字段加密协议的执行情况
of the Navy's datakey encryption protocols.
我明白
I see.
这说明什么问题吗?
What does that mean?
这说明他对这些高度机密文件
Means he spent a lot of time around
十分熟悉
highly classified materials.
这会招来杀身之祸吗?
The kind people might kill for?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表