a scum of the earth.
如果他从帮他贩毒的孩子身上捞不到好处了
When he's not profiting from children selling his poison,
他就以虐待他们为乐
he's happily abusing them.
很多年来 他都...
For years he was...
找到他了 头儿
Got him here, boss.
克劳德·戴米安·拉蒙德
Claude Damien LaMonde,
河内的长♥期♥居民
longtime resident of Hanoi,
2007年被驱逐出境
forced out in 2007.
为了不被遣送回法国
Avoiding extradition to France,
他只能呆在公海上
he's taken to international waters.
现在他住在
He lives
一艘改装过的扫雷舰上 现在方位在此
in a converted minesweeper, currently located here.
黄金少女海域
The Golden Maiden.
停在离弗吉尼亚海岸两百海里远的地方
It's anchored 200 nautical miles off the Virginia coast.
要我说
Never anchored.
他们绝不会抛锚停船
Always on the move,
会一直航行着
I'd say.
至少在我被粗鲁的打断之前
Or at least I was about to
我正想这样说
before I was so rudely interrupted.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道些什么?
You got more?
当然
But of course.
天一亮 拉蒙德的直升机就会在
LaMonde's helicopter's due to arrive
雷斯顿外的一片农场土地上
on the grounds of a farm just outside Reston
降落
at dawn.
他们要把她空运到海上去 特快专递
They are flying her out to sea, special delivery.
你的胃功能怎么样 迪诺左?
How's your stomach, DiNozzo?
光光想到就要吐了 头儿
Queasy just thinking about it, boss.
快来 走!
Come on. Move!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 我把你漂亮的小可爱带来了
Hey, I got your pretty young thing here.
一手交钱一手交货
All I need is my cash, we're good to go.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
放了她
Let her go.
放了她!
Let her go!
你最好听他的 莫罗
Listen to the man, Merle.
不要让他说第二遍
Don't make him say it again.
- 罗茜? - 罗茜!
- Rosie? - Rosie!
- 罗茜. - 妈妈
- Rosie. - Mom.
爸爸
Dad.
罗茜脱险后问的第一件事就是你还好吗
The first thing Rosie wanted to know is if you were all right.
你怎么说的?
What did you tell her?
我告诉她 你是个很好的朋友
I told her that you were a very good friend.
- 她回家了吗? - 还要在医院
- Is she back home already? - After a night
过一晚上 需要做个检查
in the hospital for evaluation.
- 但她父母都陪着她 - 是的
- But her parents are with her. - Yes.
就像你父亲会一直陪着你一样
Just as your father will always be for you.
我们可以去那个有大屏幕的房♥间
Can we go back to that big-screen room
打电♥话♥给我妈妈 告诉她这个好消息吗?
and call my mom, tell her the good news?
何不现在就说呢?
Why don't you tell her now?
妈妈!
Mom!
宝贝儿 噢!
My baby. Oh!
你回来了
You came back.
还在这儿私酿威士忌吗?
Still making moonshine down here?
不酿很多年了
Not for years.
虽然挺有趣的
Might be fun, though.
闻起来有一种...
Smells like...
木头?
Wood?
一种...
Like...
油漆?
Varnish?
沉思的感觉
Quiet reflection.
我自己的
My own.
我一直淌的那档子浑水...
That pond I've kept my toe in...
我在想
I'm considering
是时候收手了
pulling it out for good.
好好经营我的未来
Investing in my future.
斑马...
A zebra...
是没办法改变它身上的条纹的
can't change its stripes.
确实不能...
No...
但是女人可以
but a woman can.
你够磨蹭的 现在才回来
Took you long enough to get back.
你有扣押过扫雷艇吗?
You ever impound a minesweeper?
他们都不代客泊机
They don't exactly have valet parking.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
谢谢 我们正要出去
Thank you. We're going out.
- 我们? - 施米尔和我
- We? - Shmeil and I.
他一小时前下飞机了
He landed an hour ago.
万能的施米尔下飞机了
The mighty Shmeil has landed.
对他真是充满期待啊
He's got a lot to live up to.
我可以问一下 他走路的时候脚着地吗?
Can I ask, do his feet touch the ground?
他只是个普通人 托尼
He's just a man, Tony.
事实上 现在他正在用洗手间
Currently, he's actually using the restroom.
厕所里没厕纸了
It was out of towels.
幸运的是 走廊里有个很好的男人
Luckily, the nice man in the hall had
让门警给我拿来了
the janitor bring me some.
事实上你认识他的
You know him, actually.
他说他叫莱昂
He said his name was Leon.
非常喜欢你
Very fond of you.
是的
Yes.
那是我们的局长
That's our director.
托尼·迪诺左 我想介绍给你
Tony DiNozzo, I want you to meet
我非常要好的朋友 施米尔·品克哈斯
my very good friend Shmeil Pinkhas.
诗人 哲学家和中东历史学家
Poet, philosopher and Middle East historian.
看她高兴得
Listen to her kvelling.
但谁能和这么甜美的笑容较劲呢?
But who can argue with a smile like that?
迪诺左.
DiNozzo.
我在日内瓦的一个旅馆酒吧
I think I met someone of that name
见过一个和你同姓的人
at a hotel bar in Geneva.
一个老年版的你
An older version of you,
外向 干劲十足的样子
outgoing, quite dashing.
我就直接问吧... 你...
Let me get this straight... you...
你见过我父亲?
you've met my father?
好孩子
Nice kid.
还有那些故事 噢!
And such stories. Oh!
有女士在场 很多故事我就不重复了
Many I cannot repeat in mixed company,
但是他...
but he...
他让我捧腹大笑
he had me laughing.
如果他缠着你问东问西
Well, if he stuck you with the check,
那就一定是他了
then that's our guy.
你一定得和我们
Then you must
共进晚餐
join us.
噢 天呐 不行 我不能这么做
Oh, gosh, no, I couldn't.
我想你们两个需要单独相处 而我...
Uh, you know, I'm sure you want to be alone, and I...
我还有一大堆...
I have all this...
没事儿 我们有的是时间
No, we have plenty of time,
施米尔会在这儿呆一晚上 所以...
and Shmeil is actually spending the night, so...
姬娃三岁的时候
I've known my Ziva since she was
我就认识她了
three years old.
相信我 我们可有说不完的话
Trust me, we'll be talking till dawn.
这样
Oh.
迪诺左 派对时间到
DiNozzo, let's party.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表