接下来会发生什么 记住这一点
coming after me, keep this in mind:
如果一个男人已一无所有
There is no better player
那么他便能傲视天下
than a man who's got nothing to lose.
麦基探员
Agent McGee.
德林的电♥话♥留下了踪迹
Got a trace on Dearing's cell.
攻破他的防火墙
Broke through his firewall.
或者他是故意的
Or he let you.
他的车停在九号♥公路的
He's parked in an abandoned
一家废弃餐馆的停车场
restaurant parking lot off Route 9.
麦基 帮我接海军部长
McGee, get me the SECNAV.
连接中
Connecting.
长官?
Sir?
找到他了
We got him.
有一只特击队在待命吗?
Is there still a SWAT team on standby?
随时可以空降 莱昂
Airborne, Leon.
发送坐标 他们会做好一切
Send the coordinates,they'll make it happen.
麦基
McGee.
目标坐标已发送 局长
Target coordinates delivered,Director.
给我交通摄像头
Traffic cams.
没反应
Uh, not responding.
切换到红外卫星
Switching to thermal satellite.
引擎启动中
The engine's running.
车子很热
The car's hot.
人也在里面
The heater's on inside, too.
不能确定 但那看起来
Can't be sure, but that looks
像有一个人坐在驾驶座上
like one passenger in the driver's seat.
我们十秒后着陆
We are ten seconds from touchdown.
请求确认指令
Request command confirmation.
1组 这里是海军部长 确认完毕
Team 1, this is SECNAV.Confirmation is go.
重复一遍 确认完毕
I repeat: Confirmation is go.
收到 我们填弹完毕锁定目标
Roger that.We are locked and loaded.
着陆倒计时 4 3 2 1
Touching down in four, three, two, one.
上!上!上!
Go! Go! Go!
正从右侧靠近! 检查车里!
Approaching from right flank! Securing the vehicle!
趴下! 趴下!
Get down! Get down!
目标死了
Target is gone.
重复 车已毁
Repeat: Vehicle is destroyed.
刚才发生了什么 莱昂?
What the hell just happened,Leon?
他自杀了 长官
He took himself out, sir.
他引爆那辆车了
He blew the car up.
所以他死了 一切都结束了
So he's dead. It's over.
长官 你需要确认下残骸
Sir, you need remains for confirmation.
一丝不苟地做好 吉布斯
Dot your "I"s, cross your "T"s,Gibbs.
了结这一切
Just get it done.
我最好的朋友心脏病犯了
My best friend has a heart attack,
而我在这儿接手他的工作
and here I am doing his job.
一份即使我不是才从飞机上走下来
A job I would have been nervous enough about doing
即使我没有两天都没有睡觉
even if I didn't just stepped off the plane
我也会心惊胆战的工作
after having not slept for two days.
你没有帮上一点忙 艾比!
And you are not helping matters, Abby!
请你进来好吗?
Would you please just come in?
不 你知道我本就不喜欢到这儿来
No. You know I don't like it down here.
而且我拒绝和那个...男人
And I refuse to be in the same room
呆在同一间屋子
with that... man.
他死了 艾比
That man is dead, Abby.
我到现在还没有查到他的任何近亲
I still haven't even reached any next of kin.
真可怜
Too bad.
干点有用的
Still not helping.
抱歉 吉米
Sorry, Jimmy.
我只和尸体待了几个小时
I've only had a couple hours with the body.
不可能给出一份完整的验尸报告
I can't possibly give a full autopsy report.
艾比 你可以停止吗! 先生们 你们好
Abby, will you stop! Gentlemen, hi.
- 恭喜你 帕莫 - 谢谢
- Congrats, Palmer. - Thank you.
尽管在这种情况下
Although, I think under the current circumstances,
我代替马拉德医生在这里工作
my being here doing Dr. Mallard's job
好像不那么值得恭喜
is hardly worthy of congratulations.
其实你想恭喜的是我的新婚 是吧?
You meant congratulations on the marriage, didn't you?
其实我还在适应这一切
You know, I think I'm still getting used to all this.
那就加快速度适应
Get used to it faster,
帕莫 报告
Palmer. Talk.
是的 长官 我在死者身上找到了
Yes, sir. Um, I was finally able to find
一份可用的组织样品
a usable tissue sample from the deceased,
而艾比在等DNA的匹配结果
and Abby is standing by waiting expedited DNA confirmation.
这是当务之急
This is top priority,
所以应该很快就能出结果
so it should be here any time now.
结果出来了
Got it.
这悬念要把我弄疯了
The suspense is killing me.
艾比?
Abby?
是德林吗?
Is it Dearing?
好吧...
Okay...
根据DNA检查结果
According to the DNA results,
我们有50%的匹配率
we have a 50% match,
可以从这面目全非的尸体
which, given the severely compromised
得出这个结果
condition of the remains,
已经比我想的还要好了
is closer than I expected.
就是他
It's him.
你做到了 杰斯罗
You did it, Jethro.
你搞定了这个混♥蛋♥
You got the bastard.
我们搞定了棚架 对吧?
We're finished with the scaffolding here, all right?
还在清理中
Still cleaning up.
我实在无法想象爆♥炸♥所造成的混乱
I cannot imagine the chaos that this must have caused.
欢迎回来 达克 感觉怎么样?
Welcome back, Duck.How you feel?
我把卡路里当做是芭蕾舞者来计算
Well, I count calories like a ballet dancer.
我一周做三次"老歌♥旋律来健身"
I "Sweat to the Oldies" three times a week.
曾经我总是跟着兔子的步调
And where I once kept pace with the hare,
现在我开始嫉妒那只乌龟了
I am now envious of the tortoise.
这就是我现在的感觉
That is how I feel.
好吧 好在你还活着
Yeah, well, you're alive.
好在我还能回来工作
Perhaps when I get back to work.
是的 欢迎归队
Well, welcome back,
但是现在还不行 医生的命令
but not just yet.Doctor's orders.
我听说了
So I have been told.
我应该要恭喜的是那个罪魁祸首
I suppose congratulations are in order on the elimination
得到了应得的惩罚
of the man who was responsible for all this.
表面上看他是自杀了
Looks like he took his own life.
其实你对此表示怀疑?
There is some doubt?
我明白了 所以这次邀约的下午茶
I see. So this invitation to tea
严格上不算普通社交了?
isn't strictly a social one then?
你觉得你的医生会介意你给些意见吗?
You think your doctor would mind you giving some advice?
除非我告诉他
Only if I tell him.
佩妮 你不用回来这么早
Penny, you don't have to come home early.
不 我知道那只是一次周游 但你远在欧洲
No, I know it's just a cruise,but you're in Europe.
我很好
I'm fine.
不 我不会打给爸爸
No, I'm not gonna call Dad.
因为没有理由
Because there's no reason to.
为什么我要和我奶奶说爆♥炸♥的事?
Why did I tell my grandmother about the explosion?
她很担心 这很正常
Ah, she's worried.It's normal.
我奶奶正常就怪了
Nothing's normal about my grandmother.
听着 佩妮 我爱你
Listen, Penny, I love you,
但我有事要忙了 好吗?
but I gotta go, okay?
我再打给你
I'll call you back later.
是的 我保证
Yes, yes, I promise.
蒂姆 打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥是有利的
You know, Tim, maybe call in your dad would be beneficial.
对谁而言?
For who?
我和父亲只在绝对必要的时候谈话
The admiral and I only talk when absolutely necessary.
而且这里一切重回正轨了
Besides, things are getting back on track around here.
我为什么要去弄得自己一团糟?
Why would I want to open up that can of worms?
对 我还是觉得这里发生的一切很恐怖
Yeah. I'm still pretty freaked out about what happened here.
但我每晚回家总能和布瑞娜谈谈
But I've got Breena to talk to when I go home at night.
独自恐惧才是比恐惧更糟糕的事
Only thing worse than being scared is being scared alone.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表