拜托 巴特
Come on, Bart.
警长今天下午要召开新闻发布会
The chief's having a press conference this afternoon.
那时你会跟别人一起知道的
You'll find out when everybody else does.
沙德探长?
Detective Shard?
海军罪案调查处特别探员 吉布斯
Special Agent Gibbs, NCIS.
海军罪案调查处?
NCIS?
有什么事情吗?
How can I help you?
我们在调查一起蓄意杀人案
Well, we're investigating an attempted homicide.
有一个目击者... 声称是一个长得很像
Got a witness... described a guy
你们给出的"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"素描的家伙干的
looks a lot like the sketch of your Dead Rose Slasher.
是吗? 你觉得我们在寻找同一个人?
Yeah? And you think we're looking for the same person?
我不知道 你们的素描是根据什么画的?
I don't know. What's the sketch based on?
三年之前 第二起凶杀案的目击者
Witness saw a guy running from the scene
看到一个家伙从犯罪现场逃跑了
of Victim Number Two's murder three years ago.
什么让你觉得是同一个人再次犯案?
Huh. What makes you think the same guy's killing again?
什么都有可能 所有女孩的死法都一样
Everything. Girls all fit a profile.
同一种型号♥的武器 尸体的摆姿也一样
Same type of weapon. Bodies posed the same way.
凶手在受害人胸部放着...
The guy leaves a... dead rose
一朵凋零的玫瑰
on the victim's chest.
你们采集到指纹了吗?
You got a fingerprint?
找到任何残留的DNA了吗?
You got any DNA?
如果有的话 案子就迎刃而解了
That would make it too easy.
这个家伙十分小心谨慎
This guy's real careful.
作案时一定戴着手套
Must be wearing gloves.
你的那个家伙呢?
How about yours?
你有什么证据可以消除我的怀疑吗?
You got anything that can eliminate my suspect?
伤口显示出他是左撇子
Stab wounds suggest that he's left-handed.
你的也是左撇子吗?
Your guy left-handed?
我要去... 确认一下
You know... I'll check.
我不确定
Not sure.
梅丽莎·图尔尼 二十八岁 职业舞者
Melissa Tourney, 28, is a professional dancer.
化名密斯提·布鲁
Works under the name of Misty Blue.
听起来像是脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Sounds like a stripper.
确实如此 在阿那卡斯提亚的一家俱乐部工作
Is a stripper. At a club in Anacostia.
我刚刚在那里吃的午饭
I just caught the lunch show.
那里环境不错
It's pretty good.
喝了一点姜啤
Comes with a couple of ginger ales
还吃了个双份培根芝士汉堡
and a bacon double cheeseburger.
只是搜集线索而已 老大
Just following the lead, boss.
和几个女孩谈了谈
Spoke with a couple of the girls.
有一个女孩说梅丽莎
One of them told me that Melissa met
几周之前 遇到我们的一等兵
our lance corporal a couple weeks ago.
从此他们干柴烈火 一发不可收拾
They've been hot and heavy ever since.
之后的三天晚上 她都没来工作
She hasn't shown up for work the past three nights.
在他忙着和其他的女孩打情骂俏的时候
While he was busy talking to the other girls,
我去了梅丽莎·图尔尼的公♥寓♥
I went to Melissa Tourney's apartment.
女房♥东说她昨天收拾行李离开这里
The landlady said she packed up and left yesterday.
也没有说明要去哪里
Did not leave a forwarding address.
但是我们很确定 我们知道她现在在哪里
But we're pretty sure we know where she is now.
她买♥♥了一张机票 现金支付
She bought a ticket. Paid cash.
从华盛顿里根国家机场到夏洛特市转机
Reagan National to Charlotte with a connecting flight
去大巴哈马岛的弗里波特
to Freeport, Grand Bahamas.
出国 独自旅行吗?
Left the country, traveling alone?
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
她在岛东岸
She booked herself into a resort
预定酒店
on the east end of the island.
一等兵亚历山大会现身的
Lance Corporal Alexander'll show up.
显然那里值得我们去一趟
Certainly worth a trip down there.
迪诺左 你自告奋勇去那里吗?
You volunteering for that, are you, DiNozzo?
脱衣舞♥女♥郎 加勒比海滩
Stripper, Caribbean beach...
你还有其他问题吗?
is that a trick question?
记得规矩一点 骚货
Behave yourself, Skippy.
明白 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
你不会是让他一个人去吧
You're not sending him alone.
不
No.
嘿 把多纳杰特从证物室借调出来 知道吗?
Hey, spring Dorneget out of the evidence locker, will you?
- 多纳杰特? - 是的
- Dorneget? - Yeah.
我需要你和姬娃呆在这里
I need you and Ziva here.
蒂姆 别担心
Don't worry, Tim,
我会给你带回来一件T恤的
I'll bring you back a T-shirt.
- 嘿 达克 - 稍等一下
- Hey, Duck. - Just a second.
因为天气原因
Since the weather broke,
我... 我在午饭时间去户外跑步
I... I've been running at lunchtime.
我的心脏康复训练
Part of my cardio-rehab.
使得我在舒缓状态下 心脏跳动频率
Managed to lower my resting heart rate
降低百分之二十
by almost 20%
自从去年我进行一个小小的手术之后一直如此
since my little episode last year.
嘿 我需要你的帮忙
Hey, I need a favor.
你和当地法医的关系还是那么紧张吗?
You still tight with the City M.E.?
汤姆·哈伯德?
Tom Hubbard?
是的 我们每个周三都在一起玩桥牌
Yes, we play bridge every Wednesday.
他对我那天晚上抢了他的王牌一直耿耿于怀
He was a little upset the other night when I trumped his ace,
但是 我们赢得了一局的胜利
but, uh, when we won the rubber,
- 所以他原谅我了 - 好吧...
- he forgave me. - Well...
他对"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"案件的受害者
he did all the autopsies
做过尸体解剖
on the Dead Rose Slasher victims.
- 是吗? - 因为我想是否
- Yeah? - And I'm wondering if
他可以找到一些免除某人嫌疑的证据
he found anything that could eliminate someone as a suspect.
我不希望警♥察♥局知道此事
I don't want Metro PD to know who's asking.
所以你... 你希望我去套套他的话吗?
So y... you want me to con the information out of him?
我可以知道原因吗?
May I ask why?
受人之托
Helping a friend.
啊
Ah.
好的
Okay.
多纳杰特
Dorney.
嘿 你知道我要去巴哈马群岛的事情吗?
Hey, you hear I'm going to the Bahamas?
是的 是的 额 和托尼一起 当然
Yeah. Yeah, with, uh, Tony. Yeah.
我准备回到办公室
I got to get back to my place,
收拾行李 把DVR设置好
pack and set my DVR.
放电调压器
Discharge Voltage Regulator
- 他在一个小时之后过来接我 - 听着
- He's picking me up in an hour. - Listen,
不要让他全权做主
don't let him "probie" you.
- 什么? - 我去过那里 多纳杰特
- What? - I've been there, Dorney.
托尼是个十足的傲娇帝
Tony's gonna pull rank.
我可以搞定他
I can handle him.
多加小心 多纳杰特
Watch your back, Dorney.
卡梅伦·迪安的生活在高中之后分崩离析
Cameron Dean's life started falling apart after high school.
在他大学二年级的时候
In his second year of college,
一个女子联谊会的女孩
a sorority girl
指控他约会强♥奸♥
accused him of date rape,
但是最终所有的指控都被撤销
but charges were eventually dropped.
他因此离开大学 应征入伍加入海军
He left college and enlisted in the Navy.
他在海外执行任务近三年时间
He was overseas for nearly three years,
但是他退伍之后 一直在处在预备役之中
but he got discharged, is now in the Reserves.
看起来似乎已经具备经济独♥立♥的能力
Seems to have straightened out
但是 额 目前
but is, um, currently living
他与父亲同住 属于待业青年
at home with his father, collecting unemployment.
有犯罪记录吗?
Any criminal record?
没有
No.
你可以... 告诉我们为什么要调查他吗?
Can you... tell us why we're looking at him?
他的父亲是我的一位旧友
His father's an old friend of mine,
他十分担心他的儿子
and he is worried that his son
可能是"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"
might be the Dead Rose Slasher.
画像确实与本人及其相似
Sure looks like the sketch.
不是我们的案件
Not our case.
除非这仅仅是一个父亲的担忧之外
And I don't want to give him over to the police
否则我不希望把他交给警♥察♥局处理
unless this is something more than a father's paranoia.
所以... 如果你们不想参与其中...
So... if you don't want to help on this...
嘿... 我懂得
hey... I get it.
无论你需要什么帮助 吉布斯
Whatever you need, Gibbs.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表