Born in the City of Angels.
拥有一个缅因大学的
He started a degree in Philosophy
哲学学位
at the University of Maine,
但是在印度留学的一个学期
but a semester abroad in India
却让他走向了歧途
sent him in another direction.
没错 走上了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的道路
Yeah, the terrorist direction. Hooked up with
在边境和Ijil反叛军勾搭上了之后
the Ijil Rebels somewhere along the border,
便自寻死路的跟着当权者
then he followed the pied piper
穿过阿富汗 去了巴基斯坦
across Pakistan, into Afghanistan.
中情局只知道他的穆♥斯♥林♥名字
CIA only knew him by his muslim name
苏莱曼·阿尔·杰菲
Sulayman al-Janfi.
但他们没有找到这个名字和柯西之间的联♥系♥
They did not connect that name to Kersey.
亲属有谁?
Contacts?
没有在世的亲属
No living relatives,
但是在紧急联♥系♥栏里
but he does list a girlfriend
他登记的是女友布鲁克·芬顿的名字
by the name of Brooke Fenten as an emergency contact.
你是对的 头儿
You were right, boss.
艾比证实了那张在柯西的地下室找到的纸片
Abby confirmed that the paper found in Kersey's basement
是一幢大楼建筑蓝图的一部分
was part of a building blueprint.
知道是哪个大楼么?
Does she know which building?
还不清楚
Not yet.
但是她说炸♥弹♥遗留物
But she did say the explosive remnants
显示柯西可能有两个简易爆♥炸♥装置
suggest that Kersey likely has two IEDs.
体积或许很小 但威力十足
Probably small in size, but they'll pack a big punch.
他如此用心谋策 想必定是幢重要的大楼
Must be quite the building he's got his heart set on.
找他女友谈谈
Talk to the girlfriend.
女友经验之谈派上用场了
Girlfriend experience coming up.
我就在这儿等着了 长官
More than happy to wait here, sir.
那么这别名是怎么来的?
So, where'd the nickname come from?
麦卡尼吗?
McCartney?
是因为保罗·麦卡尼
As in Paul.
他有把旧吉他
He had this old guitar.
他总是能弹出不同的音乐
There was always music coming out of this kid.
在当时弹吉他可真引起了一阵狂潮
Crazy what that kind of thing means over there.
有一个好小伙在身旁挺好的
Good guy to have around.
他正是那个人
He was the one.
真得感谢麦卡尼
Thanks to McCartney,
霍尔死时候有我们相伴而不是敌人
Hall died looking at us instead of them.
帕特森
Patterson.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
这是海军罪案调查处的吉布斯探员
This is Agent Gibbs from NCIS.
听着 我听说了托雷斯身上发生的事
Yeah, look, I heard about what happened to Torres,
很是遗憾
and that's really sad,
但是我还不需要一个亲自上门的通知吧?
but I hardly needed in-person notification, okay?
听着 麦卡尼 我们能不能进去...
Look, McCartney, can we just come in...
我是帕特森
It's Patterson.
你要干嘛?
What do you want?
你认得出他吗?
You recognize him?
这人在阿甘达
This guy was in Arghanda.
那晚他参与了伏击 你还记得他吗?
He was there that night firing on us. Do you remember him?
不记得
No.
他抓了霍尔
He grabbed Hall.
他可是你最关心的人之一...
He was one of the ones that you...
我说了我不知道!
I said no!
你要知道 我今天本来
You know, I was actually
会度过美好的一天
having a pretty good day today.
你到底来这干嘛?
Like, what the hell are you doing here?
啊?
Huh?
在我曾需要你的时候
Where were you before?
你又在哪里?
I needed you before.
而现在... 我想我并不需要了
This... this I don't need.
嗨
Hey.
带你来这里是我的主意
Bringing you here, that was my idea.
这...
It's, uh...
这都怪我
it's on me.
是我的错
That's my bad.
上尉!
Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
上尉 这里肯定是他们的基地
Captain, this must be their base.
上尉!
Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
坚持住 霍尔
Come on, Hall.
- 上尉 停下! - 乔伊!
- Captain, stop! - Joe!
乔伊 是我
Joe, it's me.
我想起那晚在总部了!
I remember the headquarters!
你为什么要跑?
Why are you running?
威斯科特上尉
Captain W.
我是艾比·舒托
Abby Sciuto.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
你一定就是威斯科特中士了
You must be Sergeant W.
没错
Yeah.
我喜欢兄弟组合
I love brothers.
在这次动物援救中
I just found my second one
我也才找到了我的兄弟...
at this animal rescue...
- 艾比 - 好吧
- Abbs. - Okay.
根据你的事后行动报告 我匆匆地
Based on your After-Action Report, I was able to whip up
做出了原创版的阿甘达伏击再现...
our very own version of the Arghanda ambush using...
请看! 虚拟场景再现
ta-da! Virtual reality.
我觉得自己真像超级马里奥
I'm more of a Super Mario guy myself.
好了 虚拟场景都是为了辅助治疗
Well, since VR is being used to treat
有创后应激反应的士兵
soldiers with PTS,
我想它对恢复你的记忆会有帮助
I think this will be better for your memory.
它会帮我们找到柯西
And it could help us find Kersey.
这个是柯西的那个建筑蓝图?
This, uh, Kersey's blueprint?
没错 这水印直接指向
Uh, yeah, well, the watermark led me
美国史迹名录
directly to the U.S. Register of Historic Buildings.
因此我把所发现的部分蓝图
So I'm comparing your piece
与所有注册过的蓝图做比较
to all the registered blueprints.
但是目前还没什么值得庆贺的发现
But I haven't had a happy little ding yet.
不过说到值得庆贺的事
Speaking of happy little dings,
感恩节时你会烤些什么?
what's your oven situation for Thanksgiving?
因为我要为格蒂阿姨烤上
'Cause I need, like, 40 minutes
四十分钟的含咖♥啡♥因♥的四季豆煲
for my Aunt Gertie's caffeinated green bean casserole.
但是我真是超激动的
But I'm really excited that you're
你能让我们前去...
letting us just invite ourselves over...
- 艾比 - 实验服女士
- Abbs. - Uh, Lady Lab Coat,
我弟弟刚把这东西给打开了
my brother just turned this thing on.
不是我 是他干的
It was him, he did it.
不 是你干的
No, you did it.
借过
Excuse me.
好了
Here we go.
哇
Wow.
好了 这里是实验服女士
Okay, this is Lady Lab Coat,
我要带你走过我们所布置的场景
and I'm just gonna walk you through what we have.
你和你的战友们都在步行巡逻
You and your men are on foot patrol,
然后你们看到了一座废弃房♥子里有些装置
and you see some gear inside an abandoned building.
你和托雷斯中尉走了进去
You and Lieutenant Torres move inside.
真是神奇
This is crazy.
那就是那总部?
That's the headquarters?
对的 你哥哥会帮我完善它
Yeah, and your brother's gonna help me fill it in.
我看见一张桌子...
I saw a table...
上面有一台电脑
with a computer.
还有一个类似卫星解调器的东西
Uh, some kind of satellite modem.
墙上还贴着...
And the wall was covered...
...一些文件
...with documents,
图片 地图
pictures, maps.
我就在那时看到了 "Ijil"
That's when I saw "Ijil."
我看到了柯西的照片
I saw a picture of Kersey.
衣着干净 就像驾驶证上的照片一般
Clean-cut, like on his driver's license.
在那有他的任务计划吗?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表