那你为什么要选择逃跑?
Why were you running?
因为我痛恨我的生活!
Because I hate my life!
就和燥郁排解指南连续剧里面的情节一样
It's like an episode of Bipolar Intervention.
我没有一份稳定的工作...
I haven't had a steady job in...
看到了吗?
See?
... 在最近两年多的时间里
... two years.
我没有任何朋友 更别提女朋友
I don't have any friends, let alone a girlfriend.
在周三晚上开着我九九年的马自达
Driving my '99 Miata
去绕城汉堡
to Beltway Burgers on Wednesday night
就是我的社交生活
is what passes for my social life.
我需要一个全新的开始 好吗?
I needed a fresh start, okay?
是的 我碰见了一个
Yeah, I met someone
不愿意其生活被记录下来的人
who didn't like being recorded.
那个人就是我
It was me.
在那之前 我可以自欺欺人地
Before, I could pretend that
认为我是有价值的人
I wasn't worthless,
但是一旦摄像机开始运作 我就了解到
but once the cameras started rolling, I realized
我的生活究竟是什么样
how I must look on tape.
是你毁掉了那些录像带
You destroyed the footage.
上帝 你根本没有听我说
God, you're not listening.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
昨天是星期三
Yesterday was Wednesday.
我整个晚上都呆在绕城汉堡 记得吗?
I was at Beltway Burgers all night, remember?
尽管去调查
Go ahead and check.
我很抱歉 我并不知道是谁干的
I'm sorry, I don't know who did this,
但是我觉得不会是参加研究的某个人干的
but I doubt it was someone in the study.
有哪个白♥痴♥会在明知身后跟着整个
What kind of an idiot would get into trouble knowing there was
摄制组的情况下自找麻烦?
a camera crew following him around?
某个完全想不起来的人
Someone who didn't remember.
劳瑞下士
Petty Officer Lowry.
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs.
你应该先打个电♥话♥
You should have called.
我正好在吃午餐
I'm kind of in the middle of lunch.
你准备介绍一下我吗?
Are you going to introduce me?
额...
Uh...
当然
Sure.
吉布斯探员 这是 额 斯特拉和阿布纳
Agent Gibbs, this is, uh, Stella and Abner.
他长得真可爱
He's a cutie,
而且他有一双和他妈妈一样的眼睛
and he has his mother's eyes.
吉布斯探员 是吗?
Agent Gibbs, is it?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
下士
Corporal.
我们查看了你所有的录像带
We went through all your tapes.
我们用面部识别器查看了当你被跟踪时
We ran facial recognition on everyone you met
你遇到的每一个人
while you were being followed.
她就这么出现了
She popped up.
你是军人 下士
You're UA, Corporal.
而你则在帮助她躲藏
And you've been helping her hide.
这就是你纵火的原因... 为了保护她
Which is why you caused that fire... to protect her.
纵火? 发生什么事情 埃文?
Fire? What's going on, Evan?
劳瑞下士
Petty Officer Lowry
签名并参加
signed up to be followed
一个心理研究试验
for a psych experiment.
你唯一记住的事情只有一件
You only had to remember one thing.
那就是远离
To stay away
你在这个世界上的老朋友直到研究结束
from your oldest friend in the world until it was done.
但是我忘记了
But I didn't remember.
当我们找到黑尔医生的时候
When we found Dr. Hale,
我才意识到我把摄像机带向了斯特拉
I realized I led the cameras right to Stella.
接着让海军罪案调查处介入调查
Then got NCIS involved.
如果她出现在了系统中...
If her face flagged in the system...
她就有可能被逮捕
She would have been caught.
你做了什么事情 埃文?
What did you do, Evan?
她并不知道 吉布斯探员
She didn't know, Agent Gibbs.
什么都不知道
About any of it.
那场大火是预料之外的事情
And the fire wasn't supposed to happen.
我只是试图从服务器抹去有关斯特拉的
I was just trying to wipe any record of Stella
任何记录
from the servers.
我试图让一切回归正常
I was trying to make it right.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我很抱歉 斯特拉
I'm so sorry, Stella.
我是一名有奉献精神的海军 长官
I'm a dedicated Marine, sir.
一如既往的乐于奉献 我看了你的档案
As dedicated as they come. I read your file.
但是在有了阿布纳之后 一切都改变了
But after I had Abner, things changed.
上个月 我接到了第三轮的外出任务
Last month, I got orders for a third tour.
目的地是阿富汗
Afghanistan.
埃文只是试图保护我们
Evan was just trying to protect us.
难道你不曾为了保护朋友
Haven't you ever bent the rules
而违背自己的原则吗?
to protect a friend?
把这里当成了你的专有办公室吗?
Like having your own office?
有点
A little.
好吧 是的
Okay, a lot.
我喜欢这里
I love it.
我从未像这样开着扬声器听着我喜欢的音乐
I never get to listen to my own music out loud.
或是住在你自己制♥造♥的垃圾堆里面
Or live in your own filth.
所以 有什么关于帕森的独家新闻吗?
So, what's the scoop with Parsons?
嗯 我已经听了一整天了
Well, I've been listening all day.
他 额 在五角大楼参加了几场会议
He, uh, had a few meetings at the Pentagon,
打了几个电♥话♥ 但是没有透漏什么消息
made some calls, but nothing revealing.
他现在在哪里?
Where is he now?
他在楼下的大厅
He's down in the lobby.
他正在打电♥话♥
He's making a phone call.
怎么?
What?
他说什么?
What did he say?!
老大 我们有麻烦了!
Boss, we got a problem!
什么事情 麦基?
What's the matter now, McGee?
我们都猜错了
We had it wrong.
博德纳尔只是计划的一部分
Bodnar's only part of this.
帕森并不是在调查姬娃或者万斯
Parsons isn't after Ziva or Vance.
他...
He...
看起来你有着大量的人力资源
That's a lot of manpower.
很高兴见到你
Your reputation proceeds you.
不要表现得太过惊讶
Don't act too surprised.
或者是我没有给你们充分的时间来准备?
Or did I not give you enough time to prepare?
你有话要说
You got something to say,
就直说
say it.
勒罗伊·杰斯罗·吉布斯特别探员
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs,
你涉嫌篡改证据 并且涉嫌妨碍公务
you've manipulated evidence, and you've obstructed justice.
你是否对你们整个团队的行为全权负责?
Do you take full responsibility for the actions of your team?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表