是的 我认识一些
Yeah, I know a few.
我可以把他们的电♥话♥邮件给你
I can e-mail you their numbers.
我会乐意询问一下
I'll be glad to call
周围的人 如果有用的话
around myself, if it's any help.
有劳了
That wouldn't hurt.
马上就来
Be right with you.
不急
No rush.
嗯 我...
Um, I was...
抱歉 有什么能够帮你的?
Sorry. How can I help you?
你不是...
Oh, you're not...
我 我不...
I, I don't...
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
这是一个征兆 艾比
Just take it as a sign, Abby.
你等待了太久 这不该发生
You waited too long. It wasn't meant to be.
他有他的生活 你有...
He has his life, you have...
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
我就知道是你
I thought that was you.
你曾来过店里对吧?
Didn't you come in the shop before?
以前?
A while back?
去年来过 你还记得?
Last year. You remember that?
是的 那就像是昨天一样
Yeah, like, like it was yesterday.
听起来很奇怪 不是吗?
That sounded weird, didn't it?
一点也不奇怪
Not at all, no.
我都不确定能否再见到你
I just didn't know if I was gonna see you again.
对你我无处可寻
I had no way to find you.
你为什么想找到我?
Why would you want to find me?
我不想这听起来很诡异
I don't mean this in a creepy way,
但自从你来过以后
but ever since you came in,
这种感觉就无法消除
I can't shake the feeling that,
一种我们有某种关联的感觉
that we had a connection
而我不知道为什么
or something. I, I don't know why.
我知道
I do.
我知道为什么
I know why.
让吉布斯打电♥话♥让你前来
Wasn't easy to ask Gibbs
并不容易 马拉德先生
to call you in, Dr. Mallard.
没时间吹嘘了 帕莫先生
No time for pride, Mr. Palmer.
鉴定损伤才最重要
Identifying these lesions is all that matters.
我已告诉过你她的过敏症状
I told you about her allergies.
是的 从尸体上看来
Yes, you did, and by the look of this,
我认为米基在死时
I'd say that Midge was on the brink
过敏反应几乎发展到成熟期
of full-blown anaphylaxis when she died.
我也是这样认为的
That's what I thought.
我只是不知道造成过敏的原因
I just have no idea what could have caused it.
好吧 让我们收集一点样品
Yes, well, let's swab some samples.
麦基 把时间线放出来
McGee, put up our timeline.
放在这儿了 头儿
Uh, I got it here, boss.
爆♥炸♥发生在五月十五日 下午三点十六分
May 15, the bomb went off at 3:16 p.m.
同事乔恩·菲尔普斯称米基于三点四十五分
Coworker Jon Phelps says Midge drove away
未受伤地驾车离开
uninjured at about 3:45.
她在四点五十六分
She exchanged text messages
给女儿格蕾丝发了短♥信♥
with her daughter Grace at 4:56,
说在洗完澡后给她打电♥话♥
saying that she'd call after a shower.
这通电♥话♥永远没来
The call never came.
这让我们相信米基是出于自愿离开的
Leading us to believe that Midge left willingly,
或是被枪指着被迫离开
or was forced away at gunpoint.
开到那个她被枪击并随车沉入其中的池塘
And made to drive to the pond, where she was shot in the car.
这时间对你来说很奇怪吗 吉布斯?
Does that timing seem odd to you, Gibbs?
爆♥炸♥刚在海军驻地发生
Bomb goes off at the Navy Yard, someone decides
就有人决心施行谋杀?
it's a good time to pull off a murder?
正是一个犯罪机会?
Crime of opportunity?
希望这一切看起来是个意外
Hoping to make it look like an accident,
爆♥炸♥造成的后果
a result of the bombing.
米基有参与一次打斗
Midge puts up a fight;
她挨了一枪 没有更多意外
she takes a bullet, no more accident.
枪方面没有更多线索
Still no leads on the gun.
现在不一定了 托尼
That may have just changed, Tony.
有线索了?
You get a bite?
有点头绪了
A nibble.
一个费城的枪♥支♥卖♥♥家
That was a gun dealer up in Philly
在六个月前将一把柯尔特1903无击锤手♥枪♥
who sold a Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless
卖♥♥给了一位私人收藏者
to a private collector about six months ago.
那是艾比给出的枪单上的一种
That was one of the guns on Abby's list.
买♥♥家是谁?
Who's the buyer?
这就是我所说的一点头绪
Well, that's the nibble part.
一小时前卖♥♥家接到了买♥♥家的电♥话♥
Seems just an hour ago the dealer got a call
恳求他不说出自己的名字
from the buyer begging him not to give out his name.
告诉我你得到那个名字了 麦基
Tell me you got a name, McGee.
没有 头儿 卖♥♥家拒绝了
No, sir. The dealer held out.
所以与其去等那一纸授权
So instead of waiting for a warrant,
我和他谈了谈 让他给了我收件地址
I talked him into giving me the shipping address instead.
那离沉车池塘不远
That's not far from the pond.
离米基家也不远
Not far from Midge's place.
该地租赁文件上的名字是...
The name on the lease...
噢 你们好
Oh. Hey,
- 大卫 迪诺左探员 - 我想你认识
- Agents David, DiNozzo. - I assume you know
- 吉布斯探员 - 当然
- Agent Gibbs. - Of course.
不正是伟大的吉布斯嘛
The great Gibbs.
我有何荣幸让你们大驾至此?
To what do I owe the honor?
你收藏枪♥支♥是吧 乔恩?
You got a gun collection, Jon?
我有收藏枪♥支♥吗?
D-Do I have a gun collection?
那么就由你的问题开始回答
Okay, let's go with your question then.
当然 我有时会打猎
Sure, I... do some hunting.
我只有几只枪
I have a few pieces.
还难以称之为收藏
I'd hardly call it a collection.
我们可知道一名费城的枪♥支♥卖♥♥家
We know a gun dealer in Philadelphia
难以苟同你的说法
who might disagree.
你在几小时前给他打过电♥话♥
You called him just a few hours ago.
只是为了在我搞清状况之前争取一点时间
Only to buy time till I figured this out.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe
在你们的清单上看见我的柯尔特1903
when I saw my 1903 Colt on your list.
只是一把相像的枪杀死了米基?
Another gun like mine killing Midge?
- 我是说 这概率得多小啊? - 非常小
- I mean, what are the chances? - Slim.
给我们看看那把枪
Show us the weapon.
好的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
相信我 那正是今天我回到家
Believe me,that's the first thing I did
做的第一件事
when I got home today.
就在这儿 完好无损地
There it was, safe and sound,
呆在自我买♥♥下它起就在的地方
right where it's been since the day I bought it.
我的柯尔特手♥枪♥去哪儿了?
Wh-Where's my Colt?
它...它.. 几小时前
I-It was just there
它就在那儿的 我...
a couple of hours ago. I...
坐下
Sit.
- 等着 - 是的 长官
- Stay. - Yes, sir.
帕莫 怎么了?
Yeah, Palmer?
马拉德医生也在这儿 吉布斯探员
You've got Dr. Mallard here as well, Agent Gibbs.
很高兴能回来 杰斯罗
Good to be back, Jethro.
达克
Ducky,
你现在只是访客
you're just visiting.
好吧 米基的气管损伤
Yeah, well, the lesions in Midge's trachea
是由一种
were the result
名为a-萜品醇的物质造成的
of a severe anaphylactic reaction to a chemical
严重过敏性反应
known as a-Terpineol.
这种物质被应用于各种产品
It's used in all sorts of products,
包括肥皂
including soaps,
洗涤剂 洗发剂和古龙水
detergents, shampoos, and colognes.
好吧 谢了
Okay. Thanks, guys.
检查完毕
All clear.
没错 这房♥子是很洁净 但是...
Yeah, the house is clear, but...
你有闻到什么吗?
do you smell something?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表