Where is the bomb, Kersey?!
炸♥弹♥在哪里?!
Where's the bomb?!
我叫...
My name...
苏莱曼·阿尔·杰菲
is Sulayman al-Janfi.
Ijil反叛军是我的兄弟
The Ijil are my brothers.
今天 我让他们失望了
Today, I failed them.
但那天晚上
But that night,
我还多抓到了一个野蛮的士兵
I got one more savage than I thought.
等等!
Hey!
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
You son of a bitch!
说出他的名字!
Say his name!
放开他!
Get off him!
你给我说出他的名字! 给我说!
You say his name! You say his name!
- 放开我! - 别动他! 放开他!
- Get off me! - Let him go! Get off him!
二等兵詹姆斯·霍尔!
Private First Class James Hall!
二等兵詹姆斯·霍尔!
Private First Class James Hall!
快把他拉走!
Get him off me!
她的照片也贴在总部的墙上!
She was in the headquarters on the wall!
- 她也是个同谋! - 谁?
- She's part of it! - Who?
他的女朋友!
His girlfriend!
威斯科特怎么样了?
Westcott?
一切顺利 多纳杰特将他和弟弟
Doing fine. Dorneget dropped him off
- 一道送走了 - 快来
- with his brother. - Let's go.
布鲁克·芬顿 二十九岁
Brooke Fenten, age 29.
从没去过阿富汗
Never been to Afghanistan.
马尾女孩唬弄了我们
Ponytail played us.
说这车是从他叔叔那里得来的
Said the car came from the uncle.
她告诉了柯西事态的发展
Told Kersey what was up,
他便雇了个司机
he hired a driver.
她还甩了我一脸她男人的聊天记录
She threw his chats in my face.
我讨厌她 就算她穿着短裤的样子很好看
I hate her, no matter how good she looks in those shorts.
暂时还不确定她和Ijil反叛军有何关联
It is unclear how she is linked to the Ijil,
- 但是... - 我不管这点 不说了
- but... - I don't care. Skip it.
她现在在哪里?
Where is she now?
她没接电♥话♥ 也不在家
Uh, well, didn't answer her cell, nobody's home.
麦基
McGee.
她电脑里的工作日程
Work schedule on her computer
写着她今晚将承办一个感恩节宴会
has her catering a Thanksgiving event tonight.
在哪里?
Where?
正在查 上面没写地址
Still working on it. No address listed.
吉布斯! 吉布斯! 吉布斯!
Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs!
吉布斯连环呼叫 不错嘛
Gibbs trifecta. Nice.
我终于找到与柯西地下室里蓝图
I finally got a match on the blueprint
相符的建筑了
from Kersey's basement.
它就在在史迹名录上
It was on the historic register.
这幢建筑属于参议员杰佛瑞·罗伯茨
This home belongs to Senator Geoffrey Roberts.
头儿 罗伯茨参议员正以感恩节之名
Boss, Senator Roberts is hosting the members
设宴招待联合经济委员会的
of the Joint Economic Committee
成员和他们的家人
and their families for Thanksgiving.
这新闻已经铺天盖地了
It's all over the news.
他们打算给国会狠狠的一击
Take a big bite out of Congress with one hit.
赶快行动
Saddle up.
宴会的安保由美国国会警♥察♥负责
Event security has to be U.S. Capitol Police.
电♥话♥联♥系♥他们
Call on the way.
艾比 给我地址
Abbs, get me the address.
好的 但是...
Okay, but...
你们都会赶回来吃火鸡的 对吧?
you'll be back by turkey time, right?
装置找到了?
Device?
在厨房♥里... 在一个
In the kitchen... it was found
食物储藏箱里找到的
in one of the food storage bins.
爆破小组已经将炸♥弹♥拆除 但是...
Bomb squad already has it disarmed, but...
头儿 他们跟丢了芬顿
boss, they lost Fenten.
我们原本就知道她在这吗?
Do we know she was here?
宴会上很多人都看到她了
Multiple witnesses saw her at the party.
但是警♥察♥一出现 她就失去踪影了
No sightings after the police entered.
她手下的员工对此则毫不知情
Her staff doesn't know anything.
他们看起来很清白
They all look clean.
外♥围♥设置了路障
Roadblocks are out.
她一定是步行离开的
She's got to be on foot.
头儿
Boss.
我发现这衣服被塞在柜子里
I found this stuffed in a closet.
她可能还躲在房♥子里
She could be hiding inside the house.
没有 她总是有逃脱的办法
No, she always had a plan to get out.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you came back.
我...
I, uh...
在窗外看到了里面发生的事...
saw what happened through the window. Um...
我本想出来 但是...
I wanted to come out, but...
哦 我不怪你 我是...
Oh, I don't blame you. I'm...
我那时不该表现得像个精神错乱的阿甘似的
I must've looked like a deranged Forrest Gump out here.
我脑子一片混乱 麦卡尼
My head's messed up, McCartney.
这真的难以启齿 但是...
It-it sucks saying that, but...
或者你也该考虑找个人好好谈谈
Maybe you should think about talking to someone, too.
看看自己是否能再次拿起吉他
See about picking up that guitar again.
我也不知道自己还有没有那份信心了
Yeah, I don't know if I have it in me.
你曾迎头痛击敌人
You already ran head-on at the enemy once.
没错 你肯定是有信心的
Yeah, you got it in you.
霍尔.
Hall.
他是说你何其勇敢地将霍尔救回到队伍中
He means how you got Hall and brought him back to us.
什么? 不...
What? N...
那... 那不是我 上尉
That... that wasn't me, Captain.
是你
That was you.
上尉!
Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
好了 没事了 有我在
Okay, okay, I'm here.
霍尔 加油
Come on, Hall.
挺住
Come on.
我并没有逃跑
I didn't run away.
你没有逃跑
You didn't run.
原谅尽力了却无能回天的自己
Forgive yourself for the rest.
我多么希望我的努力能救回他
I just wish it would've mattered.
将军不会因任何事临阵逃跑的
The general never ran from anything.
对于我们来说
It mattered.
这就足够了
To us.
嘿
Hey.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
- 你准备出发了? - 是的
- Are you heading over? - Yeah.
艾比很高兴吉布斯把
Abby was so excited Gibbs moved
感恩节聚餐改在今晚
Thanks giving to tonight.
听着 我和头儿说了
Listen, I told the boss that, uh,
你会迟一点点过去
you're gonna be a little late.
拜托 托尼 你又不是没见过我开车
Come on, Tony, you've seen me drive.
我从不迟到的
I'm never late.
你知道麦基在这里安装了一个
Did you know that McGee installed
超炫的环绕立体音效系统吗?
a crazy surround sound system in here?
我有一晚回来 他正穿着斗篷
I came in one night, and he was playing video games
玩电子游戏
wearing a cape.
我知道这不能和原版相提并论 但是...
I know it's not the same, but...
或者只要你合上眼
maybe if you closed your eyes,
你会感觉自己像是置身于歌♥剧院里
it'd be like you were at the opera.
或者甚至会感觉到...
And maybe even like...
塔莉就在你身边
Tali's there with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表