我可以倒着认字
I can read upside down.
我在那位可爱的探员桌上
I saw his picture and his name
看到了他的照片和名字
on that cute agent's desk.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll keep in touch.
沙德知道卡梅伦·迪安的名字
Shard has Cameron Dean's name.
他怎么知道的?
How did he get it?
姬娃 找到他跟踪的女性
Ziva, find the woman he was following and
确定她是否还活着
make sure she's still alive.
麦基 把卡梅伦·迪安找来
McGee, get Cameron Dean in here
在警♥察♥局找到他之前
before Metro finds him.
我要打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局局长和长官
I'll call the Metro chief and the commissioner
借此掩护
and run interference.
你看起来没什么好消息
Don't look like you have good news.
我要问你一些事 弗兰基
I want to ask you something, Frank.
卡梅伦今天早上在家吗?
Was Cameron home this morning?
我起床的时候 他就不在了
He was gone when I got up.
怎么 你认为是他
Why, you think he killed
杀了巷子里发现的那个女孩吗?
that girl they found in the alley?
不
No.
但是警♥察♥要抓他问话
But the police are gonna call him in for questioning.
发生了什么?
What happened?
怎么回事?
Why?
他们有证据证明是卡梅伦干的吗?
Did they have evidence that points to Cameron?
不 他们发现我们在调查他
No. They learned we were checking him out.
怎么发现的?
How?
我会尽全力的 好吗?
I'm gonna do everything I can, okay?
到底怎么了?
Well, what happened?
- 是你供出他的吗? - 不
- Did you give him up to the cops? - No.
不 我们疏忽了
No. We got careless.
我当初什么都不该给你说
I should have never said anything to you.
不 你那样做是对的
No, you did the right thing.
我的儿子到底怎么了?
What happened to my son?
卡梅伦
Cameron.
我是特别探员吉布斯
Special Agent Gibbs.
你会告诉我
Are you gonna be the one to tell me
他妈的到底发生了什么事的吧?
what the hell's going on here?
他们都不肯说
Cause no one else will.
今天早上黎明时分你在哪里?
Where were you just before dawn this morning?
我在找工作
I was looking for work.
你什么时候离开的家?
What time did you leave your house?
大约五点四十五分
About a quarter to 6:00.
有一家建筑公♥司♥
There was a construction company
在招聘白班工人
that was hiring day laborers.
是先到先得的活儿
It's a first come, first serve kind of thing.
我不明白哪里不对
I didn't get it.
昨天晚上 你为何跟踪她?
Why were you following her last night?
这他妈的怎么回事?
What the hell is this all about?
你们觉得我是那个连环杀手?
Do you think that I'm the serial killer?
你为何跟踪她?
Why were you following her?
我在帮一个海军兄弟的忙
I was doing a favor for a shipmate.
他驻扎在巴林
He's stationed in Bahrain.
这是他的妻子
This is his wife,
他觉得她背着他有外遇
and he thinks that she's cheating on him.
就求我帮忙
He asked me to do him a favor,
我只是跟在她后面看看她做了些什么
so I followed her around to see what she was up to.
仅此而已
That's it.
我要拘留他
I'm taking him into custody.
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs
正在审讯当中
is in the middle of an interrogation.
你无权干涉我的案件
You have no jurisdiction
万斯主管
in my case, Director Vance.
如果你的探员有任何妨碍我们调查
If your agents do anything to jeopardize our investigation
或者诉讼的行为 你将面临指控
or prosecution in this case, you'll face charges.
我们也有问题审问迪安先生
We have our own reasonings for questioning Mr. Dean.
你有事情吗?
You got a problem?
请移交犯罪嫌疑人
Turn over the suspect.
我们要监禁他二十四个小时
We're holding him for 24 hours.
- 因为什么? - 监视海军家属
- For what? - Stalking a Navy dependent.
这个女人还活着 我们查了
This woman, we checked, she's alive.
这不能证明他没有杀害
It doesn't mean that he didn't kill the woman
早上发现的那个女人
we found this morning.
看他的长相!
Look at him!
和素描图一模一样
He could've posed for the sketch.
我想要连环杀人案的资料
I want access to your files on the serial killings.
好的
Yeah, right.
归你了 吉布斯
You got big ones, Gibbs.
现在一切都未定 沙德探员
The point is moot, Detective Shard.
我和你的上级沟通了
I talked to your chief.
他介绍了你们实验室的情况
He told me how backed up your lab is.
我主动提供帮助
I offered our assistance.
他觉得外人加入也许能有突破
He thought a fresh set of eyes might be helpful.
所有物证都在运来的途中
All the physical evidence is on its way over.
需要帮你涂防晒霜吗?
want some help with that?
好的
Yeah, sure.
美肤大♥师♥
The Bronze Master.
你的朋友找你吗?
Is your friend checking up on you?
我的朋友
My friend.
他刚刚到
he just got here.
我果然没有艳福消遣
I knew it was too good to be true.
再见
see ya.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
- 回头见 - 回头见
- See ya. - See ya round.
什么?
What?
嘿 梅丽莎
Hey, Melissa.
不介绍一下我吗?
Aren't you gonna introduce me?
- 这个人是谁? - 游泳池旁边认识的
- Who is this guy? - Just someone I met at the pool.
我可不是一般人
I'm not just someone.
我是海军罪案调查处的
I'm NCIS,
安东尼·迪诺左特别探员
Agent Anthony DiNozzo.
- 怎么回事? - 我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
请留步...
Please, stop...
回来!
Get back here!
你刚才说了"请留步"?
Did I hear you say, "Please stop?"
快下来
Come on.
下来 下来 下来
Come on, come on, come on.
你有空吗?
You have a minute?
嗯 我正要去停车场
sure, but I was just going down to the garage
取"暴♥力♥玫瑰杀手"的物证
because the Dead Rose Slasher evidence
刚刚从警局运来
just came in from Metro.
我和你一起下去
I'll ride down with you.
顺便说几句话
We can talk along the way.
我犯事儿了吗?
did I do something wrong?
没有 正相反
No. Quite the contrary.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
我知道你工作很忙 你有空的时候
I know you're busy, but, when you have time,
能不能帮个忙
I'd like to ask a favor.
当然可以
sure.
没问题 什么事情?
anything. What?
凯拉的科学报告需要指点
Kayla needs help with her science project.
不是我的强项
It is not my strong suit.
科学报告?
Science project?
是的
Yes.
我最喜欢的事情啊
It's only my favorite thing.
中学期间就靠它活着
Totally got me through middle school.
我非常愿意 我迫不及待
I would love to. I can't wait.
谢谢 你可以让凯拉独♥立♥
Thank you. Would you, do me a favor and make sure that
- 完成其中一部分吗? 没问题
- Kayla does some of the work? - Got it.
她
How
现在怎么样?
How is she?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表