he was a client of Oliver Lambert.
他就是那个走私者
He's our smuggler.
艾比已经告诉我了
Abby already briefed me.
先告诉你了?
First?
别介意
Let it go.
我们应该制定下一步的行动
We have to figure out our next move.
我们下一步就是逮捕波伊尔
Our next move is arresting Boyle.
以什么理由? 虽说这么做没错 土拨鼠
For what? That's right, Woodchuck.
但你无法将他与兰伯特的死扯上关系
You can't tie him to Lambert's murder.
账簿里没提到波伊尔的名字
The books don't mention Boyle by name.
至于鱼的DNA...
And the fish DNA...
- 只是间接证据 - 要知道
- It's circumstantial. - Now,
国税局已经盯这家伙很久了
the IRS has had their eye on this guy for some time,
怀疑他有未申税收入 但却没有确切的证据
for undeclared earnings, but they could never prove it.
但你有主意了
But you got an idea.
- 是个好主意 - 为什么我觉得
- And it's a good one. - Why do I feel
- 我中圈套了? - 不是你 是波伊尔
- like I'm being set up? - Not you. Boyle.
他的会计贪污了他的钱
So his accountant was laundering his money.
现在会计死了
But now the accountant's dead.
波伊尔肯定需要一个新的会计
Well, Boyle's gonna need a new one.
不行 甭想
No, forget it.
能让我说完吗? 我们没有时间了
Can I finish? We don't have a lot of time.
我们必须接近波伊尔
I've got to approach Boyle before
在他雇别人做账之前
he hires somebody else to start doing his books.
我有这个能力
I can talk the talk.
你可以监听我
You can wire me
一旦他提到什么犯罪行为就逮捕他
and then bust him when he incriminates himself.
你知道这是个好计划
It's a good plan, and you know it.
你不能一个人去 我和你一起
You're not going in alone,I'm coming with you.
如果你知道波伊尔现在在哪
You might regret that
一定会后悔这么说
when you find out where Boyle is today.
哦 我真后悔了
Oh, I regret this.
我可真庆幸
I am so glad
这不是你和我
this is you and not me.
我们能清楚的听到你的声音 头儿
We're reading you loud and clear, boss.
这边收到了从戴安的胸针摄像头传来的影像
And we're getting a solid image from the camera on Diane's brooch.
顺便说一下你戴这胸针
Which looks much better
比我带好看多了
on you than it did on me, by the way.
小心点
Just be careful
别把它撞掉了
not to knock it loose.
哦 才不会呢
Oh, it's not going anywhere.
你鼓捣了那么长时间
You spent more than enough time
才把胸针别到我前妻的... 胸前
attaching it to my ex-wife's... bosom.
要我说 真的别得太久了
Way too much time, if you ask me.
我想他昨晚还不够尽兴
I guess he didn't get enough last night.
什么?
What?
没有 我...
No, I...
她只是...
She's just...
戴安 别再开玩笑了!
Diane, the joke is over!
我闹着玩呢
I'm just having a little fun.
去找该找的人吧?
So, shall we find our man?
还记得你是如何向我求婚的吗?
Do you remember how you proposed to me?
好吧 我想你也不会记得
Yeah, I didn't think so.
别过意不去 我可没感到难过
Don't feel too bad,I don't, either.
"昨晚还不够
"Didn't get enough
尽兴" 她就是这么说的
last night." That's what she said.
这话暗示了
Which implies
你确实尝到甜头了
that you did get something.
我没尝到什么甜头 有什么甜头好尝的
I didn't get anything,there was nothing to get.
你俩给我闭嘴 好吗?
Will you two just shut up?
那不是我们要找的人吗?
Hey, isn't that our mark?
我看到波伊尔了...
I see Boyle...
十二点方向
twelve o'clock.
准备好了?
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
再找不到比那次更烂的伴郎致辞了
That was the most boring best-man speech I've ever heard.
那是在我侄子的婚礼上 他要求我温文尔雅点
Oh, it was my nephew's wedding; he told me to keep it clean.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
- 阁下是? - 会计师
- And you are? - An accountant.
你真走运 因为我听说你正好想找一个会计师
Luckily for you, 'cause I heard you might be looking for one.
失陪了?
Uh, will you excuse me?
来详谈一下吧
So, let's talk terms.
她就位了
She's in.
抱歉 我想
Uh, I'm sorry, I think
你误会了
there's been a misunderstanding.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
才不是
No.
作为一个高手 你如今要处理的是
What you have, Ace, is a large influx
违规操作获取的巨额非法所得
of ill-gotten operating gross revenues
你必须设法躲过
that you're gonna have to shelter
任何二十六号♥法案涉及到的税务审查
from any Title 26 tax liabilities.
否则你就太愚蠢了
Unless you want to be incredibly stupid
更别想逃过牢狱之灾
and go to jail.
你知道自己的处境了?
Now you're listening, huh?
我和兰伯特一起工作过
I used to work with Lambert.
我打理过那混♥蛋♥的所有工作
I did all that jackass's grunt work.
我说的就是所有工作
And when I say all,
绝没一点夸张
I mean all.
但他不在了 而我还在
But he's gone and I'm here.
所以 想好该怎么做了?
So, what's it gonna be?
哦 看来你也做不了主
Oh. I see I'm not talking to The Man,
那我可真是在浪费自己的宝贵时间 回见吧
which means you're just a big waste of my time. See ya.
呃...
Uh...
稍等片刻
Wait here.
她真有天赋
She's a natural.
她生性就是如此
She's just being herself.
糟了
Uh-oh.
碰到麻烦事了
We have a problem.
怎么了?
What is it?
提现部门的人来了
The guy from the check-cashing place.
埃维斯和我说有人毛遂自荐想当我的新会计师
Avis told me someone was making a play to be my new accountant.
但他没提到
He didn't mention
这人还是国税局的特别探员呢
it was an IRS special agent.
按我的指示走
Walk.
我愿奉上新婚致辞
I'd like to propose a toast.
愿两位新人岁岁有今朝
May you two always be as happy as you are today.
啊...
Aw...
借此机会
And while I'm at it,
我想向我的意中人求婚
I'd like to propose something else,
那位漂亮的 有着一头红色秀发的女士
this time to the lovely lady with the lovely red hair.
啊...
Aw...
我不善言辞
I'm not much for words.
有些事情难以言表
Most things are better left unsaid.
但做起来还算容易
It'd be a lot easier if I
如果我能牵起你的手 一路并肩前行...
could just pick you up and we'd start running, and...
永不停歇
we'd never stop.
也许我只要一直这么做下去就好
Maybe I'll still do that.
但是在这之前...
But before I do...
我只有一个请求
...I just want to ask you one thing.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意嫁给你
I'll marry you.
用不着急着走吧
Not so fast.
走吧
Let's go.
你怎么不直接冲他开枪?
How come you didn't just shoot him?
我考虑到...
Ah, I figure...
毁在我们手下的婚礼已经够多了
we've ruined enough weddings.
也对
Yeah.
我们错了
We were wrong.
波伊尔不是幕后老板... 结果显示
Boyle wasn't the boss... turns out
他只是四个
he was just one of four distributors
涉嫌走私犯罪的经销商之一
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表