Initially, the bills were going to be released
就投入使用
in February 2011,
但是由于生产问题
but there were production problems and distribution
发行被延迟了
was delayed.
具体是什么问题?
So what's the problem?
正是所有的这些安全特性
Well, um, because of all the new security features,
导致钞票在批量印刷上面临很大困难
it proved to be a very difficult bill to produce.
在印刷过程中
Um, during the printing process,
钞票上会产生些小折痕线
there were little creases in the notes.
小折痕线?
Little creases?
这是一个技术问题
It's kind of a technical thing.
抱歉
Sorry.
更让我们尴尬的是...
Um, much to our embarrassment...
总面值约一千一百亿的
...uh, bills with
百元大钞
a face value of
已经完成了印刷
$110 billion were printed.
我们难以确定
We're not exactly sure
其中有多少是瑕疵品
how many of them are flawed,
但是估算之下大约有百分之三十
but estimates go, uh, to, uh, 30%.
哇喔 要是我们部门有这种失误
Wow. You'd get a big head slap in our building
你就等着被狠剋吧
for that.
那可是笔... 巨款
That's... that's a big number.
有够你们焦头烂额的?
So heads rolled?
不 我们这里不会
No, we-we really don't
因这些问题引责于谁 迪诺左探员
get into finger-pointing here at the BEP, Agent DiNozzo.
那笔钱现在在哪?
Where are the bills now?
部分在德克萨斯州沃斯堡市的保险库里
In vaults in Fort Worth, Texas,
部分就在本地 华盛顿这里
and here in Washington.
对不起 我...
Sorry. I...
老爸的电♥话♥
It's Senior.
我很快就讲完
I'll make it quick.
让我查看下序列号♥
Let me check the serial number.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
不 我现在正在调查案件
No, I'm in the middle of an investigation.
不!
No!
我不能
That does not work for me.
不行! 打个车!
No! Take a cab!
这个序列号♥
The serial number
在最初的批次中
is from an early batch
它们在一年半以前
that was shredded and disposed of
就被粉碎处置
a year and a half ago.
很显然 不是这样的
Obviously, it wasn't.
特勤局特别探员阿什莉·温特
Secret Service Special Agent Ashley Winter.
听闻海军罪案调查处来访
Heard NCIS was in the building.
本期待接到来电的
Would've appreciated a call.
还有多少钞票流通在外 唐纳德?
How much more is missing, Donald?
我... 我不知道 我也是才知道这个消息
Um, I-I don't know. I-I just heard about this.
但是我们... 我们将着手调查
And, uh, but we're-we're gonna get into it.
就在我们最早发现瑕疵的时候
When we first found the flaw,
就将面值百万印着新本杰明头像的
we shredded millions of dollars' worth
新百元钞票粉碎了
of the New Benjamins.
这是我们通常处理
It's what we routinely do with any
所有破旧或损坏美钞现金的方式
worn or damaged U.S. currency.
这个我留着了
I'll keep this.
这是财政部门的资产
It's property of the Treasury Department.
不 不 我可不这样认为...
No. No, I-I don't think so...
阿什莉·温特
Ashley Winter.
不 它是NCIS调查的死亡案件的证据
No, it's evidence in an NCIS death investigation.
记录显示诺伊·霍夫诺尔
Records show that Noel Huffner
从未获得过进入
never gained access
印钞局大楼的资格
to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing building.
而我们也未发现他与那里的任何人有关联
And we have not been able to connect him to anyone there.
那么他是如何得到的这张钞票?
So how'd he get the bill?
嘿 伙计们!
Hey, guys!
你们看我在大厅里发现谁了
Look who I found down in the lobby.
爸爸 你来这儿干嘛?
Dad, what are you doing here?
姬娃 来个爱的抱抱
Ziva, show me some love.
噢!
Oh!
爸爸 我以为你会打个车
Dad, I thought you were taking a cab
从机场直接去酒店
from the airport to the hotel.
不住酒店
No hotel.
我可是来和你一起过圣诞的 吉布斯
I came to spend Christmas with you. Gibbs.
很高兴见到你 A.D.
Good to see you, A.D.
见到你很高兴
Nice to see you.
节日快乐 迪诺左先生
Happy holidays, Mr. DiNozzo.
你也是 蒂姆
Same to you, Tim.
我不明白 那你要住哪儿?
I don't understand. Where are you staying?
住你家
At your place.
不! 不 不 不不
No! No, no, no, no.
因为... 因为那儿不够大
Because it's... it's not big enough.
别这样 孩子 你有空房♥的
Oh, come on, Junior. You've got room.
不是吗?
Doesn't he?
嗯 我...
Um, I...
我怎么知道
I would not know.
我从未受邀去做客
I've never been invited.
真的吗?
Is that true?
你怎么回事?
What's the matter with you?
你们将共度圣诞
You're gonna be spending the holidays together.
- 这太温馨了! - 不
- It's so sweet! - No.
当然 我们会共度圣诞
Yes, of course.
但是不在我家... 因为有点麻烦
But not in... because here's the thing.
我家是一室一厅
It's a one-bedroom.
它太小了
It's so small.
像个鸟笼
It's like a Habitrail.
我会给亚当斯之家打电♥话♥
But I'm gonna call the Adams House.
给你订一个华丽的套间 我请客
I'm gonna get you a sweet suite, my treat.
不 不 不不 孩子 我根本不想听
No, no, no, no, Junior, I wouldn't hear of it.
实在不行我会选择睡沙发
I'll sleep on the couch if I have to.
沙发你肯定有吧?
You do have a couch?
节日快乐 这里是亚当斯之家 我是罗瑞尔
Happy holidays. Adams House. Laurel speaking.
别这样 托尼
Come on, Tony.
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
好吧 那样也好
Okay, that'd be great.
那么你会参加我们的平安夜聚会吧?
So, you'll be joining us Christmas Eve?
- 噢 - 这是托尼发起的
- Oh. - Tony's started
大家一起在平安夜
this tradition where we all watch
看"生活多美好"的聚会
It's a Wonderful Life together.
艾比 如果你们都要参加
Abby, if you're going to be there,
我定不会错过
I wouldn't miss it.
- 孩子 - 爸爸
- Junior. - Dad.
我没搞明白 验尸已经结束
I don't get it. Autopsy's done.
通常在这时候吉布斯探员会下来一趟
Usually Agent Gibbs has been down here by now.
我想你这是
Methinks you have
说曹操曹操到 帕莫先生
just spoken of the devil, Mr. Palmer.
什么情况?
What do we know?
死因是颈部断裂
Cause of death was a broken neck.
C-6和C-5脊椎骨粉碎
Shattered the C-6 and C-5 vertebrae.
脊髓差不多断掉了
Almost severed the spinal cord.
他不是死在那椅子上的 杰斯罗
He didn't die in that chair, Jethro.
这肯定是一起谋杀
It was definitely a homicide.
还发现了什么?
Anything else?
虽然这并不是他的死因
Well, although it didn't kill him,
但霍夫诺尔先生是肝硬化患者
Mr. Huffner had cirrhosis of the liver.
他看起来是一个严重酗酒者
He was likely a heavy drinker.
好吧 咱到家了
All right, here we are.
孩子... 这跟我想象的不一样
Junior... not what I expected.
我的姑娘
Yeah, my girl,
用餐时间到
there you go.
你的美餐来了
There's some treats.
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my good girl.
你可会发福的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表