与二号♥受害者有关联的DNA
to Victim Number Two.
- 你们把他逮捕了吗? - 不 并没有
- You make an arrest? - No. No.
那是不可能的 那个人三年前就死了
Can't do that. That guy died three years ago.
那你要怎... 怎么解释
H... How do you explain
最近的这些杀人案件呢?
all the recent killings?
效仿者
Copycat.
哈
Huh.
真没想到啊
I didn't see that coming.
我们有一个好主意来找出他究竟是谁
We got a pretty good idea who it might be.
刚刚在公♥寓♥
Just executed
执行了搜查令
a search warrant on the apartment.
在卧室的抽屉里找到了几样
Found a few interesting items
有趣的物品
in the bedroom drawer.
两支枯死的 长梗玫瑰花 几个银婚戒指
Two dead, long-stemmed roses, several silver wedding bands,
以及最为重要的... 一把六英寸长的刀
and the coup de grace... a six-inch knife.
我敢说我们在刀片上找到了属于受害者的血迹
I'm betting we find traces of the victims' blood on the blade.
嗯
Hmm.
您的摄制组已经记录下了这一切
And your camera crew's been shooting all this.
为什么您不转个身呢?
Why don't you turn around?
来吧 转过来
Come on, turn around.
你被捕的记录将会成为今晚的
Your arrest is gonna make excellent footage
最佳新闻
on tonight's news.
早上好啊 蒂姆
Morning, Timmy.
多纳杰特 你得到了来和大人们一起玩耍
Dorney, did you get a little hall pass
的通行证了吗?
to come play with the grownups?
看看你啊
Look at you.
都已经长大了 穿着西装
All grown up, wearing a suit.
桌上是什么?
What have we here?
不知道
No idea.
红色的封袋
Red envelope.
噢 这是我的支出报告
Oh, it's just my expense report.
刚刚才交上去的
I just handed this in.
在巴哈马... 我们在那玩得很开心
The Bahamas... we had some fun down there.
不是吗? 看看啊
Didn't we? Look at that.
一张由主管署名了的小纸条
A little note signed
他说什么了?
by the director. What's he saying?
被拒绝了?
It's been rejected?
我被审计调查了过去两年的账单?
I'm being audited for the past two years?
这是什么?
What is this?
噢 这太糟糕了
Oh. That's too bad.
不!
No!
不 不要 不要啊!
No, no, no!
# 总是容易被伤害... #
# So easy to hurt and... #
# 想说原谅却很难... #
# So hard to forgive... #
是你做的吗?
Is this your doing?
# 总是难以忘怀... #
# And there's no getting over... #
祝你有愉快的一天 弗兰基
Have a nice day, Frank.
# 和我们一同走过的人们... #
# The people we've been... #
# 但是这听起来却是个问题 #
# But it sounds like a question #
# 我们比以前好 #
# We're better off #
# 如今这样更好... #
# better off now... #
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
不是
Nope.
没什么事情 只是问声好而已
Nope, I'm just checking in.
# 此时这样更好... #
# Better off now... #
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表