很高兴你还能上班 没有受重伤
I'm glad to see you're at work and not seriously injured.
我很担心你
I was worried.
对此我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
你只关心你自己
You care only about yourself.
我们从小就认识
We've known each other since childhood.
你知道这么说是不对的
You know that isn't true.
你变了 宜兰
You've changed, Ilan.
你利用了杰梅尼
You used Yaniv.
你的哥哥现在在美国监狱里面
Your brother now sits in an American jail.
我们之前的事情十分奇怪
Ours is a strange business.
它改变了我们两个人
It's changed us both.
当时那两个孩子 有没有想过
Could those two children ever have imagined
一个会杀死自己的兄弟
that one would kill her own brother,
另外一个会杀死自己的导师?
and the other his mentor?
他是你的导师 好吧
He was your mentor, all right.
但是他是我的父亲
But he was my father.
而且他试着带来和平
And he was trying to bring peace.
艾利正在把摩萨德和我们的国家
Eli was taking Mossad and our country
置于危险的境地
in a dangerous direction.
他把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了伊朗 必须要阻止
He was selling us out to Iran. It had to be stopped.
你给我打电♥话♥就是要告诉我那些吗 宜兰?
Are you calling me to tell me that, Ilan?
不 还有你和海军罪案调查处必须知道的事情
No. There is something that you and NCIS must know.
尽管我不喜欢 也不信任阿♥拉♥什·卡兹米
As much as I didn't like or trust Arash Kazmi,
我并没有杀死他
I did not kill him.
你的父亲的伊朗朋友被暗♥杀♥这件事情
There are others who are responsible
应该对此负责任的另有其人
for the assassination of your father's Iranian friend.
再见 姬娃
Good-bye, Ziva.
这是我们之间的最后一次谈话
This is the last time we'll talk.
不 并不是
No, it's not.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
那么 都是你赚的吗 艾比?
So, did you earn this, Abbs?
- 哦 是的 - 你有什么发现吗?
- Oh, yes. - What do you got?
我做了米勒手术之前的照片的脸部识别
I ran facial recognition on Miller's pre-op photo,
然后与一个南非护照匹配
and I got a match to a South African passport.
我要非常不愉快地给你介绍
It's with great displeasure that I introduce you to
克莱夫·哥达德 一个坏蛋
Clive Goddard, a bad man.
一个真正的大坏蛋
A really, really bad man.
他是血钻走私中的一名雇佣兵
He's a mercenary that's involved in blood-diamond smuggling.
四年之前 他在安哥拉消失
He disappeared in Angola four years ago,
所以国际刑♥警♥组织和南非警方
so Interpol and the South African police
就以为他死了
had presumed him dead.
- 谢谢 - 等一下 我需要帮忙
- Thanks. - Wait. I need a favor.
什么? 动力咖啡吗! 不够吗?
What? Caf-POW! wasn't enough?
我不想在我的实验室里面看到这些肮脏的东西
I want these filthy things out of my lab.
你能不能把他们装封到证据室里面?
Would you book them into evidence, please?
我的意思是 男人 女人和孩子们
I mean, men, women and children
他们受尽折磨 在挖出这些血钻的过程中死掉
were tortured and-and died mining those blood diamonds,
我... 我不想再碰它们了
and I... I don't want to touch them again.
我让多纳杰特拿走 好吗?
I'll have Dorneget pick 'em up, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
他跟博德纳尔有什么关系?
What's his connection to Bodnar?
我们想 可能是钻石
We're thinking maybe diamonds.
吉布斯 你相信博德纳尔所说的
Gibbs, you believe Bodnar's claim that
他没有杀死卡兹米吗?
he didn't kill Kazmi?
他为什么要撒谎?
Why would he lie?
我们要告诉莫罗吗?
Do we tell Morrow?
老大 我有发现
Boss, I got something.
姬娃跟博德纳尔的视频聊天
Ziva's video-chat
我放大了录像中的
with Bodnar-- I enhanced the background and
背景和附近的东西
surrounding elements in the recording.
看看这些落叶树
Look at the deciduous trees.
树叶完全展开
The leaves are in full bloom.
大约比华盛顿和东海岸其他地方
They're approximately three to four weeks
早三到四周时间
ahead of Washington, DC and the rest of the East Coast.
只有纽约这样的景象
It's unique to New York City.
- 为什么? - 因为周围建筑物的
- And why is that? - Because of the heat
热量以及地铁系统
from the surrounding buildings and the subway system,
改变了纽约的季节
the seasons in New York are altered.
树叶掉落得晚 生长得早
Trees lose their leaves later and bloom earlier.
- 你觉得博德纳尔在纽约吗? - 是的
- You think Bodnar's in New York? - Yeah, I do.
还有这个
And there's this, as well.
这些路灯杆是亨利·培根
These lampposts were designed
在一九零七年特意为
especially for Central Park
中♥央♥公园设计的
by Henry Bacon in 1907.
同样也是林肯纪念堂的设计者
The same guy who designed the Lincoln Memorial.
这就说得通博德纳尔在哪里
Makes sense that's where Bodnar is.
如果想把钻石兑换成现金
If you wanted to convert diamonds into cash,
没有比纽约的钻石区更好的地方
there's no better place than New York's Diamond District.
我们应该给莫罗打电♥话♥
We should tell Morrow. See if
看看在纽约有没有叫赖西格尔的
there's a diamond broker or company named Reisiger
- 钻石经纪人或者公♥司♥ - 好的
- in New York. - Yep.
我们不得不让国土安♥全♥局♥来处理这件事情
You and I have to let Homeland handle this.
明白吗?
Understood?
什么事情这么重要?
What's so important?
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
博德纳尔在纽约 汤姆
that Bodnar is in New York City, Tom.
你真让我失望
You disappoint me.
我以为我们已经达成共识
I thought we had an understanding.
海军罪案调查处不得调查这个案件
NCIS was going to stay out of this.
博德纳尔联♥系♥了我们
Bodnar contacted us.
准确的说 是大卫特别探员
Special Agent David, to be exact.
- 他告诉她说 他在纽约吗? -没有
- Did he tell her he was in New York? - No.
没有 但是我们分♥析♥了影像
No. We were able to analyze the transmission
发现他是在中♥央♥公园打的电♥话♥
and determine he was calling from Central Park.
我们的猜想是他想洗掉这些钻石
Our guess is he's trying to launder the diamonds.
打电♥话♥的目的是什么?
And what was the purpose of the call?
他和大卫探员是老相识 汤姆
He and Agent David go way back, Tom.
我猜测 是因为忏悔杀害了她的父亲
I'm guessing remorse for killing her father.
我非常感谢你打电♥话♥过来
Well, I appreciate you making this call.
国土安♥全♥局♥在纽约有强大势力
Homeland has a major presence in New York.
我们就此接手
We'll take it from here.
由你处置 汤姆
He's all yours, Tom.
你没有告诉他卡兹米的事情
You didn't tell him about Kazmi.
- 我没有 - 为什么?
- No, I didn't. - Why?
因为我不确定 博德纳尔是否没有杀害他
Because I'm not sure Bodnar didn't kill him.
为什么要传达无事实根据的信息呢?
Why pass on unsubstantiated information?
莱昂?
Leon?
还有什么别的原因
There's something else.
是的 我有点失望
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed
不是由我们来抓住博德纳尔
it's not us taking Bodnar down.
你能想到的 是吧 吉布斯?
You can relate to that, can't you, Gibbs?
你真的要跑步回家吗?
You really gonna run home?
我可以载你一程
I could give you a ride.
我在训练 麦基
I'm in training, McGee.
训练? 为什么?
Training? For what?
还是没有办法相信 你把你的车借给托尼
Still can't believe you let Tony borrow your car.
就是一辆车 物质财产而已
It's just a car, a material possession.
我对它没有什么感情
I have no emotional attachment to it.
你们两个怎么还在这里?
Why are you two still here?
事实上 我在等你
I was actually waiting for you.
我认为我找到了点什么 麦基?
I think I found something. McGee?
好的
Yeah.
博德纳尔 阿米尔·曼特尔和克莱夫·哥达德
A connection between Bodnar,
之间的联♥系♥
Amir Mantel and Clive Goddard.
亚当·埃塞尔为我入侵了以色列国♥家♥安♥全♥总局
Adam Eshel accessed Shin Bet files for me
找到了一张有意思的照片
and found an interesting photo.
这两个人在安哥拉的时候
The two men were working
就是南非雇佣兵
for the South African mercenary in Angola.
似乎两个人一直保持着联♥系♥
Looks like they've stayed in touch.
- 这是什么时候的照片? - 五年之前
- When was this photo taken? - Five years ago.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表