Gavriela's good looking.
他的电子邮件自动回复显示他目前在华盛顿
His, uh, e-mail auto-reply says he's in D.C.
会见某些说客
meeting with lobbyists.
她喜欢麦基
She likes McGee.
找到他
Go get him.
我们为何不开门见山呢?
Why don't we cut to the chase?
正有此意 格斯特弗森先生
Let's do that, Mr. Gustafson.
先潮组织
First Wave Group.
我方的情报显示
Our intel says
他们对摩萨德局长埃利·大卫
they've made multiple threats
发出了多次威胁
to Mossad Director Eli David.
也许你该去问问他们
Well, maybe you should ask them.
但是有意思的是
Well, see, that's the funny thing.
情报显示你是他们的一员
Our intel says you are them.
这有点夸大其词了吧
Bit of an overstatement.
做一个忠实的资助者
Being a loyal contributor
并不意味着我就是他们的头目
does not make me chairman of the board.
不
No.
如果是唯一的资助者就不一样了
Being the only contributor might.
我们还是有话直说吧
Let's cut the bull.
请讲
Please.
我在中东有商业往来吗?
Do I have business ties in the Middle East?
这太明显了
Clearly.
我与中东的联♥系♥
And would those ties be a lot tighter
会不会因为没有埃利这个绊脚石
without the Eli Davids of the world
而变得更加巩固呢?
standing in the way of progress?
我相信你也知道答案
I'm sure you know that answer as well.
这些刚好给了你纵容威胁
Which entitles you to sanction threats
资助暴♥力♥行径的权利?
and finance violent acts?
绝不是 请理解
Never. Understand,
我对以色列的感情
my feelings about Israel
与政♥治♥不沾半毛钱关系
are far from political
也几乎谈不上个人情感
and hardly personal.
严格局限于商业往来
It's strictly business.
要知道 我的私人律师可是个犹太人
Hell, my own attorney's a Jew.
我认为
And I think
也许是时候给他打个电♥话♥了
it might just be time to give him a call.
别因我打断 迪诺左探员
Don't let me interrupt, Agent DiNozzo.
这家伙是谁?
Who's this guy?
我只是要向格斯特弗森先生请教
I just want to ask Mr. Gustafson
他对间接受害人
what his feelings are on the subject
有何感想
of collateral damage.
- 局长 - 比如说
- Director. - Like how he would feel
如果他对某人的仇恨
if his hatred for one person
被意外地施加到另一个人身上时
should inadvertently spill over
他会有何感受
onto another.
- 一个完全无辜的人 - 我有必要
- A completely innocent person. - Am I supposed
知道他在说什么鬼话吗?
to know what the hell he's talking about?
万斯局长...
Director Vance...
我有事需要你帮忙
I need your help with something right away.
拜托
Please.
打你的电♥话♥吧
Make your phone call.
这没关系 莱昂
You know, it's all right, Leon.
这完全可以理解
It's perfectly understandable.
不
No.
- 不 才不是 - 嗨
- No, it's not. - Hey.
我们到走廊那边谈谈
Let's move it down to this end of the hall.
万斯局长...
Director Vance...
遵照贾维斯部长的吩咐 我恐怕不得不
per Secretary Jarvis, I'm afraid I have
要求你暂时例行休假
to ask you to take administrative leave
等待进一步指示
until further notice.
你会在探员的陪同下返回酒店
Agents will escort you back to your hotel.
我随时都可以为你打开陈尸柜
I can always open the drawer
这样你就可以亲眼看看你的父亲
so you can actually see your father.
没必要 达克 已经近在眼前了
No need, Ducky; this is close enough.
离别总是煎熬 永别就更是如此
Farewells are always difficult, closure even more so,
但若你改变心意
but if you ever have a change of heart,
我的大门永远对你敞开
my door is always open for you.
我需要的就是让他尽快
What I need is for him to be released for burial
入土为安
as soon as possible.
嗯 我很清楚犹太人的传统
Yes, I'm well aware of the Jewish tradition.
但是你想要
But you are taking
把父亲的遗体带回以色列
your father's remains back to Israel
纵使他依旧是保密
while he is subject of an active, albeit secret,
但依旧在调查之中的凶案死者
murder investigation.
这可不是什么小事 你说呢?
Which... doesn't matter a bit, does it?
我会为你尽我所能的 姬娃
I'll do my best for you, Ziva.
姬娃 该走了
Ziva, go.
- 去哪 吉布斯? - 我家
- Go where, Gibbs? - My place.
我有自己的家 谢谢
I have my own place, thank you.
你不能参与调查此案
And you can't be in it,
我们查个水落石出前你也不能呆在这儿
or here, until we find out who did this.
你知道我能帮上忙
You know I can help.
你知道我的回答
And you know my answer.
他说的对 姬娃 你不该来这儿
He's right, Ziva...this is no place for you.
是时候操办后事了
It's a time for mourning.
那些爱你的钦佩你的人
People who love and admire you
他们都有许多事要做
have matters well in hand.
我也有事要做 达克
I have matters in hand, Ducky.
看着我 我很好
Look at me. I'm fine.
那就别来这儿添乱了
Then go be fine, just not here.
好的 到家了
All right, here we here.
如果接下来几天你有任何需要就列个单子
If you want to make a list, I can swing by your place,
我可以顺路去你家带些东西过来
pick up what you need for the next few days.
我不会在这儿待那么久
I will not be here a few days.
我家也没这么差吧
Well, it's not that bad.
绝对有城里最棒的电影收藏
Best movie collection in town.
街上就有外卖♥♥
Killer takeout down the street.
有什么心事就说出来 姬娃
And you need to talk, Ziva.
别憋在心里
Open up a little bit.
托尼 我要把父亲葬在以色列
Tony, I'm going to bury my father in Israel,
所以我不会在这待很久
so I will not be here a few days.
好吧
Well...
你可以睡... 我的床
you can sleep...in my bed,
我向住在对面曾和那谁干了那啥的女人
and, uh, I've borrowed the inflatable mattress
借了个床垫
from the woman across the hall who had the... with...
无所谓了
Never mind.
要不我睡沙发?
What about the couch?
沙发已经有人了
Ah, someone else is sleeping there tonight.
我亲爱的姬娃
There's my Ziva.
施米尔?
Shmeil?
噢
Oh.
噢!
Oh!
他本来在纽约
He was in New York.
我想你可能想见他
I thought you might like to see him.
谢谢你 托尼
Thank you, Tony.
这里真安静
It's really quiet up here.
你准备通宵工作吗?
Are you working through the night?
目测是这样的
Starting to look that way.
格斯特弗森那儿有什么消息?
Any word on that Gustafson fellow?
他的律师来了
Lawyered up.
虽然还不确定 但是吉布斯觉得不是他
It's not in the clear, but Gibbs' gut isn't feeling it.
关于这点 我和他意见相同
Neither is mine, for that matter.
姬娃 大卫在哪?
Where is Ziva David?
您是...?
And you are...?
伊兰·波德纳
Ilan Bodnar.
摩萨德副局长 我有理由相信
Mossad Deputy Director. I have reason to believe
埃利·大卫局长来这里见他的女儿了
that Director Eli David has come here to see his daughter.
恐怕她现在不在这里
Well, I'm afraid she's not here right now.
是的 我可没瞎
Yes. I've been blessed with the gift of sight.
我要知道她在哪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表