我不像你一样完美无缺
I'm not perfect, like you are.
你是里基·埃文斯吗?
Are you Ricki Evans?
我就知道! 我... 我是说
I knew it! I... I mean,
我知道因为那个有皱纹的家伙...
I only knew 'cause this wrinkly guy...
呃 他在便利商店工作...
um, he works at the mini-mart...
他告诉我 你住在这里
he told me that you lived here
因为 呃...
because, uh...
是...
Is...
我是说 我需要知道
I said I needed to know.
今天是我的妈妈的葬礼
Today is my mama's funeral.
一辆车撞了我们的车 然后逃逸
A car hit our car and drove away.
我... 我找到了你的熊宝宝
I... I found your bear.
我把它给你带来了
I brought it back for you.
我不能要它
I can't keep it.
为什么?
Why?
我只有在我的妈妈和爷爷的身边时
I'm only allowed to play with it
才被允许玩这个
when I'm with my mom and grandpa.
我的爸爸不喜欢这个熊宝宝
My dad doesn't like that bear.
呃 为什么?
Hmm. How come?
因为这是爷爷给我的
'Cause Grandpa gave it to me.
你的爸爸不喜欢你的爷爷吗?
Your dad doesn't like your grandpa?
我只有和妈妈一起的时候才去看望爷爷
I only visit my grandpa when I'm with my mom.
所以... 我猜
So... I guess
他不能真正成为我的爷爷了
he can't really be my grandpa anymore.
里基?
Ricki?
过来 宝贝 我们去吃点午饭
Come on, baby, let's get you some lunch.
现在就进屋里面
Get in the house now.
你说你摆脱那些事情了
Said you got rid of that thing.
你现在在骗我吗?
You lying to me now?
刚刚和你说话的女孩是谁?
Who that girl you're talking to?
我要找到她 然后还给她
I'm gonna find her and give it back.
里基·埃文斯
Ricki Evans.
我找到了你的熊宝宝
I found your bear.
我不能要它
I can't keep it.
我猜... 他不能真正成为我的爷爷了
Guess... he can't really be my grandpa anymore.
怎么 麦基
Yeah, McGee.
老大 我找到一次性电♥话♥的线索了
Boss, I got a hit on the disposable phone.
地址是什么?
What's the address?
不是我想象的
Not what I pictured.
这看起来不像是多次使用一次性手♥机♥
It doesn't look like a block
的人居住的地方
where a lot of disposable phones would live.
这个家伙是那个一等兵的叔叔?
This guy the uncle of the lance corporal?
堂兄弟
Cousin.
布兰顿·辛格在这条街上的
Brandon Singer. Purchased a phone
一个药房♥里面购买♥♥一部电♥话♥
at a drugstore down the street.
用一张信♥用♥卡♥付的款
Paid with a credit card.
这是他的家庭地址
This is his home address.
还有呢?
What else?
呃 没有太多的时间去调查更多的线索 但是
Well, haven't had time to dig up much, but,
显然 他拥有某个
apparently, he owns some sort of
能源替代公♥司♥
alternative energy company.
那么 你是什么时候最后一次
So, when was the last time
看见你堂兄弟的?
you saw your cousin?
发生了什么事情?
What's going on?
查德是遇到麻烦了 还是别的什么?
Chad in some kind of trouble or something?
你先回答这个问题.
If you could answer the question.
好吧 我们本来要去远足
Yeah, we were supposed to go hiking.
查德打电♥话♥取消了 他说他有别的事情要做
Chad called to cancel, said he had something else to do.
为什么是一次性电♥话♥?
Why the disposable phone?
是的 我... 我几天前把我的电♥话♥弄丢了
Yeah. I... I lost my phone a few days ago.
我正希望它能够露面
I was hoping it might show up.
你认识她吗?
You know her?
他妈的 他的确做了
Son of a bitch, he did it.
做什么了 辛格先生?
Did what, Mr. Singer?
他这几个月以来一直说要和她私奔
He's been talking about running off with her for months.
她叫莱拉·科特赖特
Her name's Lyla Cutwright.
她是查德的女朋友
She's Chad's girlfriend.
- 嗯 你确定吗? - 当然
- Hmm. You sure about that? - Yeah,
他们十分低调 呃...
they keep it quiet. Uh...
我们的家族...
our families...
他们相处的不怎么融洽
they don't exactly get along.
他们在一起多久了?
How long have they been together?
六个月? 他们从还是孩子的时候
Six months? They hadn't seen each other
就没有见过彼此 但是之后...
since they were kids, but then...
查德 他找到了那些 呃...
Chad, he found these, uh...
那些莱拉的爸爸给他的妈妈写的信件
these letters that Lyla's dad wrote to his mom.
情书
Love letters.
然后他知道那个人经营一家干洗店
And he knew the guy owned a dry cleaners shop,
于是他去那里找他对证
so he went there to confront him.
当时莱拉的父亲不在 但是 额 莱拉在那里
Lyla's dad wasn't there but, uh, Lyla was.
我发誓 当你们找到他的时候
I swear to God, when you guys find him,
我要扭断他的脖子
I'm gonna wring his neck.
发生意外事故 辛格先生
There was an accident, Mr. Singer.
你的堂兄和科特赖特小姐...
Your cousin and Miss Cutwright...
被杀害了
were killed.
请节哀顺便
I'm sorry.
听着 我知道这很难 但是...
Listen, I know this is difficult, but...
你能不能告诉我 还有别人知道
if you could tell us, did anyone else know
他们两人的关系吗?
about their relationship?
知道的人越多
the more people that knew about it,
沃尔特叔叔发现的可能性越高
the more likely my Uncle Walter would find out.
查德害怕 如果他的父亲知道 会做出...
Chad was afraid what his father might do if...
早上好 凡人们
Good morrow, fellow humans.
今天早上你的精神状态不错
You have a bushy tail this morning.
谢谢你多加关注
Thank you for noticing.
没有什么能比在大自然重新充电
There's nothing like recharging the old battery
- 更好的了 - 你在那里有什么发现吗?
- in the great outdoors. - Did you find anything out there?
没有凶器
No murder weapon,
但是我...
but I...
我确实找到了一点内心的平静
I did find a little inner peace.
老大在哪里? 我要...谢谢他
Where's the boss man? I'd... like to thank him.
呃 他早到了
Uh, he got here early.
跟沃尔特·邓恩在审讯室里呆了一个多小时
He has been in with Walter Dunn for over an hour.
你认为邓恩可能是凶手吗?
You think Dunn could be our guy?
可能吧 我见识过他的脾气
It is possible. I saw his temper.
他可能看见他的儿子跟莱拉·科特赖特在一起
He could have seen his son with Lyla Cutwright
然后就... 精神突然崩溃
and then just... snapped.
邓恩说不是他做的
Dunn said he didn't do it.
他有不在场证明吗?
Well, does he have an alibi?
他说当时他在家里 跟他的妻子在一起
He said he was home with his wife.
你相信他吗?
And you believe him?
我相信他不会
Well, I believe he's not
再说出别的什么了
gonna say any different.
有什么要我们做的吗 老大?
Is there anything we can do, boss?
是的
Yeah.
艾比留了言... 她要请病假
Abby left a message... she called in sick.
什么病?
What kind of sick?
老大 艾比从来没有请过病假...
Boss, Abby hasn't called in sick in...
从未
Ever.
我们明天才能开始拘留
We can't get anybody in until tomorrow,
所以我们要掩饰一下
so we're gonna have to cover.
艾比吗?
For Abby?
迪诺左 姬娃
DiNozzo, Ziva,
查一下她和证据在哪里
see where she was with the evidence.
马上 老大
On it, boss.
麦基 达克从那位一等兵身上
McGee, Ducky's got new swabs
得到了新的药签
from the lance corporal.
我们也许可以找到袭击者的DNA
We just may have the attacker's DNA.
不要 不要 不要 不要啊 老大
Oh, no, no, no. No, boss.
质谱仪可是非常忠心耿耿
Mass Spec is very loyal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表