你要知道 被这些小爆竹打到真的很痛
You know, these squibs really hurt.
比被高跟鞋踢到还痛?
More than a pair of heels?
现在可以不用演了 小凯
You can stop the act now, Kev.
我只是说了 "作为即兴表演效果怎样?"
I only said, "How's that for improv?"
好吧 演得不错
Well, it was good.
你干得不错
It was-- you did good.
你是说这一切都是...?
You mean this whole thing was...?
守旧派作风
Old school.
当心
Heads up.
抗酸药
Antacids.
虽然有些晚了 但还是谢了
It's a little late, but thanks.
恭喜啊 吉布斯 你做到了
Congrats, Gibbs, you did it.
不
No.
这是团队合作的功劳
It's a team effort.
是啊 是啊 我只有一个问题不明白
Yeah, yeah, I only have one more question.
康的律师发生了什么?
Whatever happened to Khan's lawyer?
他肯定出现过吧
He must have shown up.
我们告诉他 我们把他的当事人
We told him we transferred his client
转移到另一个地点去了
to another location.
多纳杰特探员开车送他去了诺福克
Agent Dorneget drove him all the way down to Norfolk.
不过是次文书错误
Clerical error.
- 嘿 伙计们 多谢 - 不用 长官
- Hey, guys, thank you. - Yes, sir.
你知道的 我们要为这里的很多事情负责
You know, we're gonna have to answer for a lot of this.
更别说还要追踪并且擒获
Not to mention tracking and taking down
一个原称MC的艺术家了
the artist formerly known as MC.
工作是做不完的 杰罗米
The job's never done, Jerome.
我懂
I know.
这就是为什么我觉得我并不适合做这些
Which is why I don't think I'm the man for it.
至少现在
Yet.
你知道吗 古巴可比我记忆中要冷啊
You know, Cuba's colder than I remember.
让我来开门
Let me get that for you.
小心头
Watch your head.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表