不 卡莉 这是一个圈套!
No, Callie, it's a trap!
诺亚 发生什么事情?
Noah. What's going on?
诺亚!
Noah!
告诉我 你锁定地点了
Tell me you got that.
切萨皮克公路北一千六百七十三米处
1673 North Chesapeake Center Drive.
一百二十三号♥公路出口
Just off Route 123.
我们走吧 迪诺左
DiNozzo, let's go.
姬娃 你和她待在一起
Ziva, stay with her.
拜托一定找到他
Please find him.
联邦探员! 从车里出来
Federal agents! Step out of the car.
海军罪案调查处! 举起手来
NCIS! Let me see your hands.
有很多血迹 老大
Lots of blood boss.
他不在这里
He's gone.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
车子周围没有子弹或者弹壳
No bullets or shell casings found in the car.
可能是在别处开枪的
Could've been shot somewhere else.
你觉得现在是不是又回到起点了?
You think this just became a recovery situation?
可能是吧
Maybe.
我们怎么向他的妻子交代?
So how do we tell the wife?
找到尸体前暂时保密
We don't. Not till we have a body.
麦基查到了车的信息
McGee got a hit on the plates.
登记在兰德斯·奥顿名下
Car's registered to a Landers Orton
位于弗吉尼亚州的罗诺克
from Roanoke, Virginia.
兰德斯算哪门子名字?
What kind of name is Landers?
我说过了
It's like I said.
你们抓错人了 我没有绑♥架♥任何人
You got the wrong guy. I didn't kidnap nobody.
这辆车是你的 奥顿先生
It's your car, Mr. Orton.
里面有受害人的血迹
Victim's blood was found inside.
他的名字叫诺亚·丹尼尔斯
Name's Noah Daniels.
再仔细看看 告诉我他在哪里
Take another look and tell us where he is.
我说了 我不知道
I said I don't know.
- 我从来没见过他 - 他在哪里?
- I never seen this guy before in my life. - Where is he?
求你了 我什么都不知道
Please, I don't know anything.
谈话到此为止
We're done.
把他关起来
Lock him up.
我认为可能和我的弟弟有关 行了吗?
I think my brother might be involved, all right?
我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 达雷尔
My kid brother, Darrell.
- 继续说 - 我...
- Keep going. - I...
我几天前把车借给他的
I lent him my car a few days ago.
他说他在费尔法克斯有个工作面试
Said he had a job interview out in Fairfax.
但是当他没有回来时 我就知道出事了
But when he didn't come back, I knew something was up.
后来联♥系♥过他吗?
You talk to him since?
没有 没有联♥系♥过
No. Not a word.
但是他...
But he...
我认为拿走我借记卡的人也是他
I think he took my debit card, too.
这就是为什么我很高兴 我没有任何兄妹
See, this is why I'm so glad I don't have siblings.
达雷尔可能之前做错过事情
Darryl might've screwed up before,
但是他不会像你们说得那样的
but he is not capable of what you guys are saying.
他是一个好孩子 他只是有点...
He's a good kid. He-he's just kind of...
迷茫 他... 他...
lost is all. He... he...
他只想要...
All he wants is to...
好好做人 远离监狱
clean up and stay out of the big house.
他什么时候出狱的?
You served time?
六个月之前
Just released six months ago.
我不认识他
I don't recognize him.
你确定你的丈夫不认识他吗?
And you're sure your husband didn't know him?
我不确定
I'm not exactly
我现在什么都不确定
sure of anything right now.
我想知道到底发生什么了
I want to know how the hell this happened.
你找他了 吉布斯探员
You had him, Agent Gibbs.
我听见手♥机♥里面 我的丈夫的声音
I heard my husband's voice on the phone.
他离我们这么近 你却让他被带走了
He was this close, and you just let him get away.
- 我们尽力了 中尉 - 尽力
- Doing our best, Lieutenant. - Your best
还不够 至少对我来说是这样
isn't good enough. Not for me.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道你们都在努力
I know you're all working hard,
但是我不知道我还能承受多久
but I don't know how much more of this I can take.
我们得找到这个混♥蛋♥
We need to find this bastard.
介绍他的背景
Background, let's go.
达雷尔·奥顿 二十五岁
Darryl Orton, 25.
出生在弗吉尼亚州的西南部
Raised in southwest Virginia,
高中二年级辍学
dropped out of high school his sophomore year.
此后多次入狱
In and out of jail ever since.
刚开始只是小偷小摸
Graduated from shoplifting
但是很快升级为暴♥力♥行为
to the rough stuff in no time.
最近一次是在二零零一年五月
Last conviction was assault
因为持械袭击被定罪
with a deadly weapon in May 2011.
查一下 他的哥哥的借记卡记录
Brother. Debit card activity.
呃 今天早上至今没有记录
Uh, nothing since this morning,
但是之前有几次支出记录
but I did find multiple charges
都是最近一周在丽贝卡的小屋餐厅消费的
to a Casita Rebecca's restaurant over the last week.
而且 老大 诺亚·丹尼尔斯也去过那里
And, boss, Noah Daniels has been there
好几次
more than a few times himself.
收据上面的时间显示
Time stamps on the receipts show
两天之前 两人都在那里
that they were both there two days ago.
那说明受害人是被锁定的
Means our victim was targeted.
叫上姬娃 行动
Get Ziva. Go.
我刚开始整合信息来调查
We're just starting to put it together here.
丹尼尔斯中尉想找回她的丈夫
Lieutenant Daniels needs her husband,
我们也需要答案 与此同时
and we need answers. In the meantime,
我会及时知会FBI
I'll keep the FBI in the loop.
他们设立的举报电♥话♥ 还把达雷尔的信托账户
They've set up a tip line. They're putting a freeze
冻结了
on Daniels' trust account.
他们有什么发现我会通知你的
I'll let you know what they find.
别担心 卡莉
Do not worry, Kelly.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
- 我说谎了 - 我和诺亚之间...
- I lied to you - Things have been bad...
已经有了矛盾
between Noah and me.
而且 呃...
And, um...
我认为我已经不再爱他
and I think I fell out of love with him.
可是今天早上发现他失踪的时候
Then this morning realizing that he was gone.
我知道这听起来像是疯了 但是...
I know it sounds crazy, but...
我知道我还深爱着他
I knew it I still loved him.
我知道他受伤了
Knowing he's hurt.
中尉...
Lieutenant...
可我做了什么呢?
And what am I doing?
我什么都没有做
Nothing.
我只是坐在这里等你们
I'm just sitting here waiting for you guys
尽力追查并把他带回来
to try and get him back.
把事情全权交给他人确实很难做到的
It is hard to let others take over.
我不是这种女人 我不会把事情交给别人管
Well, I'm not that girl. I don't let others take over.
我为自己的追求而奋斗
I fight for what I want.
你的丈夫还活着
Your husband is still out there.
你的同事不这么认为
Your coworkers don't think so.
之前我看到他们的表情
I saw the looks on their faces earlier.
他们认为他死了 是吗?
They think he's dead, don't they?
我知道他还活着 大卫探员
And I know he's alive, Agent David.
我能感受得到
I feel it in my bones.
没有她的丈夫活着的迹象
Her husband doesn't turn up alive
她知道了一定会比现在悲伤十倍
grief's gonna be ten times worse.
她现在只剩希望了 托尼
Hope is all she has, Tony.
像她这么坚强的女人
A strong woman like that,
要失控也难
it's got to be hard not to be in control.
她会坚持住的
She will persevere.
嗯 她还有别的选择吗?
Mmm. What choice does she have, right?
这不是选择的问题 这是生存的问题
It's not about choice. It's about survival.
一切还没有结束 她就不会放弃
She will not stop until she gets her closure.
我们还是在说中尉吗?
We still talking about the lieutenant?
别再说那件事情
Please do not go there.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表