能让我士气高昂
It's supposed to help lighten my mood.
是吗?
Yeah?
起效了吗?
How's that working out?
我的当事人一无所知
My client doesn't know anything about that.
你知道躲在律师后面像什么样子吗?
You understand how it looks when you hide behind a lawyer?
上校斯派克有权请辩护律师
Lieutenant Sparks has a right to legal counsel.
不外乎是为了维护我当事人
If for no other reason than to defend
免受任何不公待遇
against any unfair tactics.
我听说过你的大名 吉布斯探员
I've heard about you, Agent Gibbs.
杀死飞行员的那颗子弹来自这把点二二式手♥枪♥
Bullet that killed your pilot was fired from a .22.
你就有一把
You own one.
未经授权的私人武器
Unauthorized personal weapons
在海军守则里是不被允许的
are not permitted on Navy operations.
你的当事人上周因此而受罚
Which is why your client was disciplined for it last month.
你在飞机上掏出点二二朝哈普开枪
You took your .22 on the flight and you used it to shoot Happ.
现在 我说得有何不公之处?
Now, does anything sound unfair so far?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
生命是不公的 警官
Life's unfair, sir.
给他说吧
Tell that to him.
哈普比任何人都了解这一点
Happ knew better than anyone.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
不要说其他的
Don't say another word.
不 因为我没有朝他开枪
No, because I didn't shoot him.
哈普才是那个要杀我们的人
Happ was the one trying to kill us.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
哈普发现了他孩子的病
Happ just found out his kid's sick.
无法治愈
No cure.
他当然很难过
Understandably, he's been upset.
上周 他甚至和中队队长
He even got into a fistfight
动起了手
with the squadron commander last week.
但是...
But...
在我抓到他在作战前酗酒之前
But I didn't realize how bad things were
我没意识到事态这么糟
until I caught him drinking before a mission briefing.
她没有汇报是因为哈普那天并没有飞行任务
She didn't report it because Happ didn't fly that day.
我让他好好休息
I let him sleep it off.
你是说你的飞行员酗酒了?
Are you saying your pilot was drunk?
不是的 警官
No, sir.
我们那晚绝不会让他飞的
We never would've let him fly that night
如果他有问题的话
if something was wrong.
他似乎还好
He seemed fine.
直到我们发现他扰乱无线电测高系统
Until we caught him messing with the RADALT system.
他说他回不去了
He said he couldn't go back.
他无法面对自己知道孩子会死的消息
Couldn't face not knowing if his kid was gonna die.
他让飞机直直坠落
He put us into a dive.
我们竭力阻止他
We tried to stop him.
拉高! 拉高!
Pull up! Pull up!
我拿出枪来 但没有机会开枪
I pulled my weapon, but never got the chance to fire
因为我们落到水里了
because we hit the water.
我把枪丢了 也再没见过哈普
I lost it and never saw Happ again.
那你当时为什么说谎?
Why did you lie?
我那时只是想保护他
I was trying to protect him.
我们都是
We all were.
你是不会理解的 吉布斯探员
You can understand that, Agent Gibbs.
保护一个试图杀死三条性命的人?
Protecting someone who tried to kill three people?
不是吧
No.
是为了他的家庭
For his family.
他们已经失去一位丈夫和一位父亲了
It's enough they lost a husband and a father,
但现在该告诉他们真♥相♥了
but I guess now you're gonna have to tell them the truth.
他是个懦夫
He was a coward.
你找出真♥相♥了吗
Did you find out what happened,
是谁朝我丈夫开的枪?
who shot my husband?
你丈夫最近感觉怎么样?
How had your husband been feeling lately?
奥利弗很好
Oliver was fine.
每次飞行前他都期待万分
He looked forward to flying any chance he got.
这 这有什么关系?
Wh-What, what is this about?
他对刚尼的诊断书反应如何
His reaction to Gunner's diagnosis.
他很震惊
He was devastated.
我们都很震惊 但那是几周以前的事了
We all were, but that was weeks ago.
为什么这么问?
Why are you asking?
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
找到 啊...
Found, uh...
...房♥子里藏了这些空瓶
...a number of these hidden around the house.
信♥用♥卡♥记录显示
Credit card shows frequent trips
他经常光顾一些酒吧
to liquor stores and bars.
你丈夫最近酗酒有没有更严重?
Has your husband been drinking more lately?
他只和朋友在一起的时候
He drinks when he's with friends
或是在飞机库里忙活的时候喝些
and-and when he works out in the garage,
但是从不过量 他也从不醉驾
but it was never to excess, and he would never fly drunk.
不 不是酗酒...是抑郁
No, not drunk-- depressed.
他队友说他曾经试图自杀
His crew says he tried to commit suicide.
不 不 自杀是不可能的
No, no, suicide is impossible.
为什么那么说?
Why is that?
因为刚尼
Gunner.
神纤瘤是一种遗传病 吉布斯探员
NF2 is a genetic disorder, Agent Gibbs.
它导致纤维瘤在身上肆意生长
It causes tumors to grow randomly throughout the body,
而现在
and right now,
我们儿子的面部神经上长满了肿瘤
our son has a tumor wrapped around his facial nerve,
当他们摘除肿瘤的时候
and when they remove the tumor,
神经会被大面♥积♥毁坏
the nerve will most likely be destroyed.
奥利弗和我不得不告诉一个才六岁的孩子
Oliver and I had to tell a six-year-old boy
他将永远不能再次微笑
that he will probably never smile again.
但是刚尼从不问任何问题
But Gunner didn't ask any questions,
也不哭
he didn't cry.
对 他是个坚强的孩子
No, he's a tough kid.
你知道他最担心什么吗?
You know what his main concern was?
他害怕自己让全家福照片不和谐
That he'd ruin our family pictures.
没人会放弃一个那样的孩子的
No one gives up on a kid like that.
尤其是他的爸爸
Especially not his father.
你意思是他的队友在说谎吗?
Are you saying his crew is lying?
是的
Yes, I am.
我才不在乎什么司法程序
I don't care about jurisdiction.
我只在乎找到那些残骸
I care about finding that wreck,
抓紧把水样送到海军罪案调查处鉴定
so just send the water samples to NCIS for testing.
收到 头儿
On it, boss.
我们到底在鉴定什么?
What exactly are we testing for?
失事后会残留下的
Oil and other mechanical fluids
油质和其他机械液体
can linger after a crash.
如果我们能找到痕迹
If we can find a trace,
我们就会知道
then we'll get an idea
往哪个方向进一步调查
of where to take a closer look.
明白了 希望渺茫啊
I see. It's a long shot.
最后的机会
Last hope.
执行命令 欧马吉
Just do it, Omagi.
结束
Out.
收到 结束
Copy that. Out.
我都忘记你是个队长了
I forget you're a team leader.
是啊 我还干的不错呢
Yeah, a lot of good I'm doing.
业绩评估?
Performance review?
艾比告诉我的
Abby told me.
所以 你想要干什么呢
So, what are you looking to do--
继续向上升职 还是彻底淡出?
move on up or move on out completely?
也许 调职到热带地区?
Maybe, uh, transfer somewhere tropical?
你这是在试图摆脱我吗 迪诺左?
You trying to get rid of me, DiNozzo?
啊 没有 只是我也经历过的
Oh, no, I just... have been there.
想要更好的职位 赚更多的钱
Looking for a better job title, better money.
那你为什么还在吉布斯手底下干?
So, what are you doing still working for Gibbs?
知己难求
Can't offer me better people.
是这样的 如果你这个周末有空的话
Listen, if you're not busy this weekend,
我想说...
I actually was thinking...
我靠
Oh, crap.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表