We need to talk.
特别探员吉布斯
Special Agent Gibbs.
你要知道 如果我被一些
You are aware that if I am seen
不怀好意的人看到
by the wrong people
与美国联邦特工交谈
talking to a U.S. federal agent,
这会要了我的命
it could cost me my life.
就算不谈你也是一样的下场
That's the same as not talking to one.
吉布斯探员 这样公开地追捕我
Pursuing me so publicly, Agent Gibbs,
会使得所有我和埃利
could jeopardize everything
努力地结果付诸东流
Eli and I are working to accomplish.
我要毁掉的可不只那么多
I'm going to jeopardize more than that.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
埃利·大卫在哪儿? 你跟他说过话吗?
Where's Eli David? Have you talked to him?
没有
No.
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
拜托了 吉布斯
Please, Gibbs.
埃利向我保证你值得信赖
Eli assured me that you could be trusted.
我能相信你吗?
Can I trust you?
你有什么事瞒着我?
What are you not telling me, hmm?
换个地方说
Not here.
埃利怎么会死呢?
How could Eli be dead?
他昨晚被枪杀了
He was shot to death last night.
万斯局长的妻子也在枪战中身亡了
Director Vance's wife was caught in the cross fire.
万斯的妻子也死了?
Vance's woman is dead as well?
她叫做杰姬
Her name was Jackie.
是两个孩子的母亲
She was a mother of two.
你不会是怀疑我跟这事儿有关吧
You don't think that I had anything to do with this.
为什么不能?
Why wouldn't I?
我以我的孩子发誓 我对此毫不知情
I swear on my children, I had no idea.
埃利是我的朋友
Eli was my friend.
是我去找他
I was the one who approached him
要求和平解决问题的
about forging peace to begin with.
在我听来真像个万无一失的圈套
Sounds like the perfect setup to me.
你应该知道的
Surely you know that, uh,
埃利这么聪明 绝不可能上当的
Eli was too smart for that.
就算你是个傻子也应该知道
You would have to be a fool to attempt it.
更别提你本就是个怪物了
Not to mention a monster.
不久之前
Not long ago,
你和埃利的关系还很糟糕
you and Eli were calling each other a lot worse.
我可以证明自己的清白
I can prove my innocence.
我会让VIVAC情报机构
I will have VIVAC intelligence
将情报给你 吉布斯
sent to you, Gibbs.
刺客 枪♥支♥专家
Assassins, weapons experts,
任何相关疑犯的资料
any relevant suspects.
埃利树敌无数
Eli had too many enemies.
- 就像你一样 - 没错
- Just like you. - Yes.
正是他们让我俩联手
And they brought us together.
就这个情况来看 我可能就是下一个目标
In which case it is possible that I could be next.
也许我该对你撒手不管
Well, maybe I should let you walk.
让你死了算了
Do the whole world a favor.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
尼玛我就是信了
The hell I do.
你还有其他选择吗?
What other choice do you have?
她在哪 麦基?
Where is she, McGee?
你说你联♥系♥上她了
You said you had her on the line.
等等 我碰到一些
Hang on, I had some interference
来自以色列方面的干扰
from Israel.
调试得怎么样了 蒂米?
How is that, Timmy?
你能看见我了吗?
Can you see me?
嗯 盖比 好多了
Yeah, Gabi, much better.
真高兴能见到你
So lovely to hear from you.
我们也很高兴见到你 盖弗莉艾拉
Lovely to see you, too, Gavriela.
你看起来...
Looking, uh...
你看起来真是一如既往的惊艳啊
looking stunning, as always.
哦 你好 特别探员迪诺左
Oh, hello, Special Agent DiNozzo.
你叫他蒂米
So, he's Timmy
却称呼我为特别探员迪诺左?
and I'm Special Agent DiNozzo?
我怎么不知道这事儿?
Since when?
盖比 我们需要你的帮助
Gabi, we need your help.
你还有朋友在中情局吗?
You still have friends at the CIA?
我的朋友遍天下
I have friends everywhere.
但没一个像你一样 蒂米
None like you, Timmy.
抱歉 我这个"电灯泡"有话说
Uh, sorry, third wheel here.
我们只想知道你那些中情局的朋友
Just wondering if any of your CIA buds
最近是否有见过埃利·大卫
have seen Eli David recently.
摩萨德局长大卫?
Mossad Director David?
没在耶路撒冷见过他
Not in Jerusalem.
有流言说他外出了
Rumor has it he was taking a trip
去拜访他女儿
to visit his daughter.
我们也是刚听说
That's news to us.
有没有可能
Any chance
他来这里别有目的?
he'd be coming over here for a different reason?
比如说他可能要躲避
Like any particular threat
自己面临的某种特殊威胁?
that he might be under?
他无时不刻都处于威胁之下
Well, he's always under threat.
不过先潮组织
Though the First Wave Group
这些天不断地放出各种狠话
has been making the most noise these days.
先潮?
First Wave?
我猜它不是使得你的秀发
I'm guessing that isn't the shampoo
如此动人的洗发露吧
that keeps your hair so lovely.
不是 是一个巴基斯坦的专业组织
No, it is a pro-Palestinian organization
其宗旨广义上讲是为了搞垮摩萨德
out to shut down Mossad in general,
而这些年来 尤其针对埃利
and Eli in particular, for years.
这个组织由一位名为格斯特弗森的
It's funded by an American billionaire
美籍亿万富翁资助
named Gustafson.
原来如此 怪不得会牵扯到一个瑞典人
Well, that's got a Swedish ring to it.
就当帮帮我吧 麦小钙
So help me, McBlivious,
如果你不主动出击 搞定那个以色列靓妹
if you don't pounce on that hot Israeli action,
我永远都不会原谅你
I will never forgive you.
盖比是个间谍 托尼
Gabi's a spy, Tony.
卖♥♥弄风情只是她的另一种御敌手段
Flirting's just another weapon in her arsenal.
多赞的手段啊
And what an arsenal.
是吧?
Huh?
那可不仅仅是卖♥♥弄风情 蒂姆
That wasn't just flirting, Tim.
那是... 赤果果的勾引
That was... flirting.
无论出于什么原因 她为你狂热不已
And for whatever reason, she's caught the McFever
你是唯一的解药
and you're the only cure.
- 治愈什么? - 困扰我们的一切 头儿
- Cure for what? - For what ails us, boss.
正在核查一条
Just checking a lead
由潜伏在耶路撒冷的间谍提供的线索
from our mole in Jerusalem.
你从卡兹米那里问出来点什么了吗?
Did you get anything out of Kazmi?
继续说
Keep talking.
驻斯德哥尔摩领♥事♥馆♥终于回电了
Finally heard back from the consulate in Stockholm.
杀手的家人?
Shooter's family?
埃姆斯有个前妻和一个儿子
Ames has an ex-wife and a son
住在一个叫维斯比的小镇上
living in a town called Visby.
私人账户里有一笔
Personal account shows a wire transfer
两千万瑞典克朗的电汇
of 20 million Swedish krona
汇款时间在枪案发生后的三个小时内
not three hours after the shooting.
两千万 数目不小啊
20 million. A lot of krona.
折算成美金也就三百万多一点
Just over three million U.S.
天杀的汇率啊
Terrible exchange rate.
钱从何处汇出?
Transferred from where?
我还在追查中
Yeah, I'm still working on that part.
也许是这家伙
Well, could be this guy.
杜恩·格斯特弗森
Duane Gustafson.
五十二岁 继承了德克萨斯石油集团
52, heir to a Texas oil fortune
与中东地区联♥系♥紧密
with a buttload of Middle Eastern ties.
据盖弗莉艾拉说
According to Gavriela,
他资助了一个巴基斯坦"反摩萨德"组织
he finances an anti-Mossad group in Palestine.
盖弗莉艾拉长得真漂亮
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表