探员 那个孩子是个战争英雄
Okay, Agents, this kid was a war hero.
没有必要计较他早前的污点
There's no need to be digging up dirt on him.
你在和谁说话 弗吉尔?
Who you talking to, Virg?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
他们问特迪·勒梅尔有没有敌人
They want to know if Teddy LeMere had any enemies.
当然 我们每个人都有
Yeah, we all do:
塔♥利♥班♥
the Taliban.
听着 那个孩子完美吗?
Look, was the kid perfect?
谁他妈的又完美呢?
Who the hell is?
但是我们希望他留在队伍里
We still wanted him on our team.
即使他的任务结束了
Even when it was done.
在他死前 我刚刚给他提供了一个职位
I offered him a job just before he died.
但是那个可怜的孩子...
But the poor kid...
特迪只想回家
Look, all Teddy wanted was to get home.
你想了解问题所在的话 也许问题在国内
You want trouble, maybe it was there.
因为显然这里没有任何问题
Because it sure wasn't here.
过来
Come.
- 吉布斯探员 - 嘿 戴克斯
- Agent Gibbs. - Hey. Dex.
抱歉 别激动 戴克斯
Sorry. Down, Dex.
把他领回来了?
Got him back?
只能待一两天而已
And just a day or two
帕图克申特河海军航♥空♥站还会给他分配任务
until Pax River reassigns him.
有空聊聊吗?
You have a minute to talk?
当然 进来坐
yeah, sure. Come on in.
我不明白
I don't understand.
特迪在国外被杀 为什么要调查国内?
Ted was killed over there. Why ask about here?
我只想全面了解情况
I'm just covering all the bases.
和任何夫妻一样 特迪和我也会争吵
Well, Ted and I had arguments like any couple,
但是我觉得没什么会...
but nothing that I think would...
不是关于你的
No, not you.
工作方面
At work.
和其他
Trouble
在基地的海军陆战队员有矛盾吗?
on the base with other Marines?
没有
None.
特迪自己就像只大狗狗
Teddy was like a big dog himself.
非常随和
He was real easygoing.
而且...
And...
什么?
And what?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想喝茶或者喝水
Can I get you a cup of tea or water
- 或者其他的吗? - 不用麻烦
- or something? - No. No, I'm fine.
你刚才想说什么?
What were you gonna say?
没什么
nothing.
就是大概六个月前 他和别人...
just this scrap he had at the base about...
- 有过摩擦 - 摩擦? 是打架?
- six months ago. - Scrap? Like a fight?
基地里有个训犬师
one of the base trainers
一个暴躁的老头
is kind of a cranky old man.
他们叫他皮特
Pitt, they call him.
大概因为有种比特犬
As in bull, I guess.
我不知道他的真名
I don't even know his real name.
- 他们因为什么而争执? - 特迪觉得
- What'd they fight about? - Ted thought that
他对戴克斯有点粗暴
he was a little rough with Dex,
然后事情越闹越大
and one thing led to another.
他们两个都被警告了
Both of them got written up,
但是特迪再也没有提起过
but Teddy never mentioned it again.
为什么叫"戴克斯"?
Why "Dex"?
波因德克斯特的昵称
Poindexter.
他太聪明 锋芒毕露
He's too smart for his own good.
他三个月的时候 特迪和我就领养了他
Teddy and I got him at about three months.
我们一起把他养大
We raised him together
在这个房♥子里面
right here in this house.
他不能多待吗?
He can't stay longer?
不行 规定不允许
No, that's not how it works.
他才四岁 还要再服役几期
He's only four, so he's got a few tours left in him.
但是毕竟我们
But that's what
签字同意了 是不是?
we signed up for, right?
使命召唤
Duty calls.
很高兴见到你 主管
It was so very nice meeting you, Director.
我非常希望能获得殊荣
And I do hope you'll do me the honor
成为你的可爱孩子们的家庭教师
of being governess to your lovely children.
我们可以玩游戏 唱歌♥
We'll play games and sing songs.
听起来很好 玛丽亚
Well, that sounds great, Maria,
但是我还要再看看其他申请人
but I do have a few other applicants to meet.
我承诺尽早通知你
I promise I'll let you know soon.
再见
Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
是指玛丽亚吗?
Like Maria?
不 不
No, no.
- 没问题 长官 - 完全没有
- I mean, no, sir. - Not at all.
她看起来
she just seemed
很可人
sweet.
勒梅尔的案子进展如何?
Where are we with the LeMere case?
我也想知道
That's what I want to know.
我们找到了这个叫皮特的
Well, we located that Pitt guy, boss,
你之前说起的训犬师
the dog trainer you had called about.
全名是诺曼
Full name's Norman
- 皮托里诺 六十一岁 - 在基地里
- Pittorino, 61. - Known on base
人称皮特
simply as "Pitt,"
他是在帕图克申特河海军航♥空♥站注册的
he is a civilian contractor,
建筑承包商
listed at the Pax River
K-9警犬队的特别顾问
K-9 Unit as a special consultant.
被视作他们的室内狗语者
Generally considered their in-house dog whisperer.
解决军犬的问题
to troubleshoot dog issues.
- 最近他去哪里了? - 巧合的是
- Recent trips? - Well, as luck would have it,
几天之前 他刚从喀布尔回到家中
he just returned home from Kabul a few days ago.
航♥班♥正好在勒梅尔死后三小时起飞
Flight took off just three hours after LeMere's death.
这有一份事故报告
And this is the incident report
源自六个月前
from six months ago when he had
他与勒梅尔的一次争执
a fight with LeMere.
报告上记录两位拳脚相加 彼此恶语要挟
Says punches were thrown and threats were made.
两人均受到一定的训责
They were given a light reprimand and order
并被勒令尽量避开对方
to steer clear of each other.
你认为可能是皮特这个家伙在离开喀布尔前
Do you think this Pitt fellow may have settled a score
安排的刻意报复吗?
before he left Kabul?
麦基 带上迪诺左
McGee, take DiNozzo with you.
调查一下
Find out.
嘘 等等 听听
Shh. Wait, listen.
你背后传来的流水声
Is that a rivulet of sweat I hear trickling
是有小河在流淌吗 蒂姆?
down your back, Tim?
没有 这里干枯得很呢 何出此问?
No. Dry as a bone. Why?
就是每次我们和狗打交道
It just seems every time we deal
你看起来都是浑身不自在
with dogs, you don't fare so well.
我隐约记得不久前 我俩可是彼此彼此
I seem to recall you and I both hopping a fence
一起往栅栏后面躲的
not that long ago.
另外 我很确定我们跑得过这家伙
Besides, I'm sure we can outrun this guy.
嗯 还有这家伙
Mmm. And this guy.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
- 我们想找... - 在里面
- We're looking for Mr... - Inside.
很高兴和你聊天
Nice talking to you.
记得提醒我永远不要请他和吉布斯
Remind me never to invite him and Gibbs
出席同一晚宴
to the same dinner party.
真有你的
Great.
直接就把他们带到我这边来了
You point them right to me.
赶紧进去! 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Get in here! Get the lead out.
快点 快点 快点!
Now, now, now!
我妹妹家的孩子
My sister's kid.
无用的孩子
Useless.
无用? 叫这么个名字
Useless? Well, with a name like that,
你还有什么可指望的?
what do you expect?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表