海军罪案调查处 前情回顾
Previously on NCIS
不要离我而去 爸爸 醒一醒
Don't be dead,dad. Come on.
哪里能找到姬娃·大卫?
Where is Ziva David?
- 你是? - 宜兰·博德纳尔
- And you are? - Ilan Bodnar.
摩萨德声称博德纳尔是单独行动
Mossad claims that Bodnar acted alone.
不要这样做
Don't do this.
我要去参加葬礼 托尼
I'm going to a funeral, Tony.
我要为我的爸爸致悼词
I'm delivering my father's eulogy.
国土安♥全♥部♥已经打过两次电♥话♥
Homeland's called twice.
姬娃
Ziva.
最新情报说他还在罗马
Recent intel has him still in Rome.
我得去找她
I need to find her.
我认为这事和博德纳尔有关
I think it has something to do with Bodnar.
你在追踪一个中情局的目标
You are tracking a CIA target.
博德纳尔没有死 他还活着
Bodnar's not dead. He's alive.
而且在找到他之前 我是不会停止任何行动的
And I'm not gonna stop until I find him.
我希望您能批准我前往欧洲并找到博德纳尔
I would like your permission to travel to Europe to find Bodnar.
他在罗马
He's in Rome.
带上迪诺左
Take DiNozzo.
总算来了
Better late than never.
原地待命
Stand by.
我还在奇怪呢
I was beginning to wonder.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
海军罪案调查处 第十季第二十一集
NCIS S10E21
嗨 小麦基!
Ah, McMoneypenny!
"柏林"
"BERLIN"
哪副眼镜对你来说看起来更有
Which of these says "dashing foreign operative"
"外国侦探"的范儿?
to you, huh?
托尼 你可不是去罗马度假的
This isn't exactly a Roman holiday you're going on, Tony.
相信我 我已经把罗马所有的管道和逃生路线
Well, believe me, I have charted every aqueduct
都绘制成图表
and escape route that Rome has to offer.
我已经在意大利做过两次这样的工作了
I've see The Italian Job twice,
都很完美
both versions.
我对这种类型的任务非常熟悉
I'm all business here.
不要因此沾沾自喜
Then stop gloating.
我无法控制我自己
Well, that can't be helped.
吉布斯指定要我去的时候 我就看到你的表情
I saw the look on your face when Gibbs tabbed me to go.
不过你背着我... 帮助姬娃追踪博德纳尔
You did a great job, though, helping Ziva
这个活儿 你倒是干得不错
track down Bodnar... behind my back.
你这么看得开 我感到很欣慰
Which it's nice to hear you're finally over.
国际间谍是我与生俱来的天赋
International espionage is my middle name.
万神殿的监视行动
Stakeout at the Pantheon,
罗马圆形大剧场的飞车追逐
high-speed car chase past the Colosseum,
特雷维喷泉的浪漫会面
a little romantic rendezvous at the Trevi Fountain.
忘记去意大利的事情吧 迪诺左
You can forget Italy, DiNozzo.
哈 老大? 为什么?
Huh, boss? Why?
过来 改去柏林
Come on. Going to Berlin instead.
柏林?!
Berlin?!
博德纳尔实际上要去那里
Where Bodnar is truly headed.
我们判断失误了吗?
We were wrong about Rome?
我们一开始是对的 麦基
No, we were right, McGee.
但是托尼和我跟随其他部门
But by the time Tony and I get there,
到达那里的时候
along with every other single agency,
博德纳尔已经到达了他的最终目的地
Bodnar will have already reached his final destination.
柏林? 真的吗?
Berlin? Really?
是的 你有什么问题吗?
Yeah. You got a problem with that?
不是 我只是奇怪其他部门
Nein. I'm just wondering how we know this
都不知道这件事情
when every other agency doesn't.
因为我知道我的爸爸
Because only I know
是如何训练博德纳尔思考的
how my father taught Bodnar to think,
我了解他的小伎俩
all his little tricks.
而且因为博德纳尔的经济支持遍布...
And since Bodnar has financial holdings all over the...
... 世界?
... world?
其实是宇宙
Universe, really.
摩萨德的人来这里干什么?
What is Mossad doing here?
你怎么知道他们是摩萨德的?
How do you know they're Mossad?
因为我认识她 他们来这里干什么?
Because I know her. Why are they here?
我不知道 不过我会查出来
Don't know, but I'll find out.
来吧
Come on.
只要他准备好就行 谢谢
Whenever he's ready. Thank you.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我会告诉他 你在这里
I'll let him know you're here.
姬娃... 我还在想
Ziva... I was hoping
什么时候能在你的新家
I would catch a glimpse of you
见你一面
in your new home.
奥尔丽 你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here, Orli?
这件事情还没有公开
Well, it's not been made public yet,
我最近被授予"犹太 哈 摩萨德"的称号♥
but I have been recently named Rosh Ha Mossad
恭喜
Congratulations.
你的爸爸...
Your father...
是无可替代的
was irreplaceable.
我深感遗憾
You have my sympathy.
吉布斯探员 认识一下摩萨德的新任主管
Agent Gibbs, please meet the new Director of Mossad,
奥尔丽·艾拉布斯
Orli Elbaz.
很荣幸认识你 吉布斯探员
My pleasure, Agent Gibbs.
大卫主管对你的评价非常高
Director David always spoke very highly of you.
你的主管万斯很友好
And your Director Vance
他曾私下里
has been kind enough to grant me
和我提过
a private word.
如果你们两个都能加入我们
I think it would be beneficial if you joined us.
就太好了
Both of you.
昨天晚上 一名摩萨德的特工
Last night a Mossad officer,
名叫阿米尔·曼特尔 在弗吉尼亚州的
Amir Mantel, was murdered
停车场被谋杀
in a Virginia parking lot.
杀手很专业
It was a professional hit.
我猜他不是去度假的吧
I'm guessing he wasn't here on vacation.
他去做你们所谓的"暗地行动"
He was here, as you might say, "off the books,"
主管
Director.
你知道的
As you well know,
艾利·大卫的暗♥杀♥
Eli David's assassination
是我们内部的人策划的
was orchestrated by one of our own.
宜兰·博德纳尔
Ilan Bodnar.
没错 这是博德纳尔三个月前
Yes. Here are pictures of Bodnar leaving
离开美国的照片
the United States, three months ago.
是的 在杜勒斯机场 我们也有这些照片
Yeah, at Dulles. We have the same photos.
但是如果摩萨德已经知道博德纳尔离开了
If Mossad knew Bodnar had gone,
为什么还要求特工留在弗吉尼亚呢?
why keep an officer in Virginia?
她总是能问到点子上面
She always did ask the right questions.
你认为有人暗中帮助博德纳尔吗?
You think Bodnar's got help?
五个摩萨德的特工叛变
Five Mossad officers went rogue
转而支持他的计划
in support of his attempted coup.
曼特尔认为这次行动会在博德纳尔离开后不久
Mantel believed this faction began to assemble here,
从这里开始
soon after Bodnar left.
所以曼特尔要接近你们叛逃的特工
So Mantel got close to your rogue officers,
但是他们先找到他了
they got to him first.
但是他们为什么留在美国?
But what's the angle with them being here in the U.S.?
我们还在调查
We're still working on that.
但是我们知道他们对任何搜查博德纳尔的人
But we do know that they pose a threat
都发出了威胁
to anyone searching for Bodnar.
所以你想让我们帮助你们掩护
So you want to use us for cover.
我不会明说的
Well, I wouldn't put it quite so crudely.
你们帮助我们做调查 我们与你们
You sponsor our investigation, we supply you
共享摩萨德的情报
with Mossad intel,
海军罪案调查处拿功劳
and then NCIS takes the credit.
打扰一下 主管 因为这件事情跟我没有关系
Excuse me, Director, since this does not concern me,
迪诺左探员和我已经准备好出发了
Agent DiNozzo and I are ready to leave.
罗马?
Rome?
去吧
Go.
等一下... 中情局和国际刑事警♥察♥组织
Wait... CIA and Interpol
已经派人去了意大利 我也派去了一支队伍
are already in Italy, I have a team there also.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表