在和你的男朋友打电♥话♥吗?
You talking to your boyfriend?
在谈生意而已
That was business.
- 当然如此 - 抱歉?
- Always is. - Excuse me?
我们知道这是你在过去五年时间里
We know that this is your second restaurant
陷入负债的第二家餐馆
to fall into debt in the past five years.
我们也知道
We also know
是诺亚·丹尼尔斯帮助你摆脱困境的
Noah Daniels was helping bail you out.
我们看到了调情的电子邮件
We saw the flirty e-mails,
我们还有电♥话♥记录
we have the phone records.
是的 他帮助过我
Yes, he helped me.
但是我们只是朋友 仅此而已
But we were friends, that's it.
那么 你和你的朋友是什么时候决定
So, when did you and your friend decide
伪造他的失踪呢?
to fake his disappearance?
纠正一下 姬娃... 是死亡
Correction, Ziva... death.
断指确实是棋高一着
The severed finger was a nice touch.
指关节处切得干净利索
Clean cut right at the knuckle.
谁能想到这一切多亏了厨艺学校的训练课程
Who knew all that culinary school training
派上用场了是吗?
would come in handy?
你们说的一切都很荒唐
what you are saying is crazy.
我是一个好人
I'm a good person.
我绝对不会...
I would never...
你只是那样做了而已
Except you did.
哼 而且有个人因此而丧命
Hmm. And a man's dead because of it.
我与那件事情无关
I had no part in that.
诺亚 他... 他已经失控了
Noah, he's... he's lost control.
我们本应该一走了之的
We were just supposed to get away.
我们没有想过要对付他的妻子 还有...
We weren't supposed to deal with his wife, and...
处理一场复杂的离婚?
Deal with a messy divorce?
以及瓜分遗产
And splitting the inheritance.
不是的 那笔钱是诺亚的
No. That money is Noah's.
他的妻子与那笔信托资金无关
His wife had no part in that trust.
这是他告诉你的吗?
Is that what he told you?
他在撒谎 很吃惊吧
He was lying. Big surprise.
我竟然相信了他
I trusted him.
他一直告诉我说不要担心
He kept telling me not to worry.
还有...
And that...
一切都会好起来的
everything was going to be okay,
但是这一切发生得太快了
but everything happened so fast.
当我发现达雷尔被...
And then when I found out that Darryl was...
现在会发生什么?
What's going to happen now?
你们打算对我做什么?
What are you going to do to me?
嗯 如果你肯合作的话 我们也许可以帮你
Well, you help us, maybe we can help you.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
对于一个死人来说 这看起来还真不错 老大
Looks pretty good for a dead guy, boss.
好吧 我甚至不知道这意味着什么
Okay, I don't even know what that means.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
站起来
Get up.
- 命令你马上站起来- 好吧
- Get on your feet. - Okay.
好的 没必要动粗
Okay, no need to get rough about it.
我能解释一切
I can explain everything.
向你的妻子解释吧
Explain it to your wife.
你怎么可以这样做?
How could you?
你还有什么话要说吗?
Do you have anything to say?
我不敢相信这居然是你做的
I can't believe you.
到此为止吧
I'm done.
整理文件吗?
Paperwork?
也不完全是 老大
Not exactly, boss.
回家吧 案子已经结了
Go home. Case is closed.
我看到麦基走了 姬娃也是
I saw McGee leave; Ziva, too.
你要继续那样做吗?
Are you going to keep doing that?
做什么?
Doing what?
有什么事情困扰着你吗 迪诺左?
Something on your mind, DiNozzo?
如果姬娃在忙着做某些事情
If Ziva was up to something,
你会想要知道的 对吗?
you'd want to know about it, wouldn't you?
我想知道她是安全的
I'd want to know she's safe.
但是你也想尊重她的隐私
But you'd want to respect her privacy.
除非她深陷其中难以自拔
Unless she was in too deep.
为什么这么问? 是关于什么事情的?
Why? What is this about?
请求调查权限 老大
Permission to look around, boss.
你在担心她吗?
You worried about her?
那么就去找她吧 迪诺左
Then go find her, DiNozzo.
立刻
Now.
托尼 这是不道德的
Tony, it's unethical.
好吗? 麦基上个月还向我发牢骚了
Okay? McGee pinged me last month,
我觉得自己被冒犯了
and I felt violated.
拜托 艾比 只有你能帮我了
Come on, Abby, you're all I've got.
电脑什么的让我觉得恶心
I suck at this computer stuff,
还有你的那位神奇双胞胎今晚在参加
and your Wonder Twin is at his
他的计算机游戏怪胎联谊会吧
video game geek social tonight.
下周才是
That's not till next week.
我得找到她
I need to find her.
我认为这事和博德纳尔有关
I think it has something to do with Bodnar.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道她在忙些事情
I knew that's what she was up to.
噢 我的天哪 博德纳尔...
Oh, my God, Bodnar...
这可真是非常 非常糟糕
that's really, really bad.
会发生这样的事情我一点也不惊讶
It's not like I'm surprised this is happening.
如果我能把我生活中的某个人
If I could set my clock
和我的时钟连接起来
to every time Mercury messes
每次有事发生时我的信使就会通知我
with somebody in my life,
那我就...
I'd...
艾比 只要告诉我 你会帮忙就好
Abby, just tell me you'll do it.
当然我会帮你的
Of course I'll do it.
我感觉越来越暖和了
I've got to be getting warm.
在来这里的路上 我已经经过了四家泰国餐馆
I passed four Thai restaurants
和两间酒吧了
and two bars on my way here.
一点也不温暖 托尼
Not warm, Tony.
是非常的热
Red hot.
现在朝正北方向走二十步
Now walk 20 feet due north.
对于这地方来说 我是穿得有点多了
I might be a little overdressed for this place.
好了... 好了 停下
Okay... Okay, stop.
停 停 停在那里 你已经到了
Stop, stop, stop. You got it.
你是最棒的 艾比
You're the best, Abbs.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
是送外卖♥♥的吗?
Is that food?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我也准备问你同样的问题
I was going to ask you the same thing.
既然绑♥架♥案已经结束了
Now that the kidnapping case is over,
我们本来打算告诉你的
we were going to tell you.
姬娃一直在等待合适的时间
Ziva was just waiting for the right time.
事情已经一发不可收拾了
Things got out of hand,
一个接着一个的电♥话♥ 还有...
one phone call led to another, and then...
接下来的事情你知道了我们藏在
And the next thing you know we're holed up
这个破旧的工作室里面
in this crummy studio,
正思考着下一步该怎么办
obsessing about where to go next.
嗯 我很高兴能看到你们布置的这个地方
Well, I like what you've done with the place.
匹配的电脑
Matching computers.
我的意思是 那... 那很可爱
I mean, that's... that's adorable.
这一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
这是一件严肃的事情
This is serious.
关于这一点我很清楚 姬娃
I'm well aware of that, Ziva.
你们在追踪一个中♥央♥情报局的目标
You're tracking a CIA target
而且是利用海军罪案调查处的资源来追踪的
and using NCIS resources to do it.
不是 这一切都是暗箱操作的
No, this is all off the books.
哦 很好
Oh, good,
因为这使得事情变得要糟糕十倍
'cause that makes it ten times worse.
哼 真是失去工作的好办法啊 伙计们
Hmm, it's a nice way to lose your job, guys.
你们在全球范围内追踪他
It's only a matter of time before word gets out
这个消息被传开只是时间早晚的问题
that you're tracking him internationally,
如果消息还未被传出的话
if it isn't out already.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表