我从罗斯上尉的骨盆中将子弹取出
I pulled that bullet from Lieutenant Roth's pelvic bone.
射入的角度显示枪伤是自己造成的
The angle of entry suggests that the wound was self-inflicted.
他自己开的枪?
He shot himself?
我对此也有怀疑
Well, I doubt on purpose.
我通常见到这样的伤口
I usually see wounds like this
是当受害人挣扎试图抓住自己武器时
when the victim is struggling to control his weapon.
杀死罗斯上尉的凶手可能想抢夺他的武器
Lieutenant Roth's attacker was probably trying to disarm him.
单看伤口也许意义不大 但是
Which, by itself, may not mean much, but
如果你能找到罗斯的枪的话...
if you could recover Roth's gun...
我们在搜索那片地方的时候找到了枪
We found it when we searched the area.
凶手的指纹也许还在上面
His attacker's prints may be on this.
也许他有你们所要找的东西
Perhaps he has whatever it is you're looking for.
看? 告诉你留着他们有好处吧
See? Told you keeping them alive was worth it.
甚至这个唠叨鬼
Even the whiner.
是不是意味着我们可以现在杀了他们
So, does that mean we can kill them now
然后走了呢?
and get out of here?
从昨天到现在 我还什么都没吃呢
I haven't eaten anything since yesterday.
他们归你了
They're all yours.
你们... 你们真的以为
Did... did you really think
我们会告诉你们一切
that we were going to tell you
而不有所保留而保住性命吗?
everything without leaving ourselves some insurance?
我们还发现了其他东西
We did find something else.
这东西会让识别凶手毫无意义
Which makes identifying the attacker moot,
当然前提是 他的指纹已经记录在案了
assuming that, uh, his prints are even on record.
什么东西?
What?
嗯...
Well...
把我们带到公开场合 我就告诉你
take us somewhere public, and I'll tell you.
或者我可以一枪崩了你的小朋友
Or I could just shoot your little friend in the face.
那你最好一枪杀了我
Then you'd better shoot me, as well.
你的提示能再给多点吗?
Could you be more obvious?
哦 帕莫先生!
Oh, Mr. Palmer!
对不起
Sorry.
你从哪里弄来的?
Where did u get this?
哪来的?!
Where?!
罗斯上尉吞下去了!
Lieutenant Roth swallowed it!
可能是个车站或者健身馆的衣箱钥匙
It's a locker key from a bus stop or gym, maybe.
没错 也一定非常重要 尤其因为...
Yeah, it's got to be pretty important, too, especially because...
帕莫先生!
Mr. Palmer!
说
Talk.
我们... 发现... 钥匙
we found... the... key
卡在小肠
lodged in the small intestine,
小肠释放分解性气体
which was spewing decomposition gases,
就像...
much like...
像如果... 如果... 如果你把
like if... if... if you were to
一截... 小肠封存在医用胶皮手套
seal a... a piece of intestine inside of a surgical glove.
它会慢慢的充满甲烷
It would slowly begin to inflate with methane,
就好像... 好像个气球
like, l-like a balloon.
现在... 现在 甲烷是是极易燃烧的
And now... now, methane is-is highly flammable,
但是 呃 如果你将它和氧化剂混合
but, uh, if you combine it with an oxidizer,
比如... 比如氢氧化钠
like the... like the sodium hydroxide found
我们在受害人的肺中的下水道清洗剂中找到的
in the drain cleaner in the victim's lungs,
然后突然一下
then suddenly,
它变成了炸♥药♥
it's explosive.
如果我们把它放到热源旁边...
If we add to that a heat source...
你在拖延
You're stalling.
是的 他在拖延
Yes, he is.
香烟点着炉子里纱布的时间
The cigarette is taking longer than we thought
比我们估计的时间要长
to ignite the gauze in the oven.
马科斯?
Marcus?
马科斯?
Marcus?
马科斯? 哦 我的天啊!
Marcus? Oh, my God!
马科斯
Marcus.
快 把他身上的火扑灭!
Okay, put him out!
把他身上的火扑灭!
Put him out!
他死了
He's dead.
他们跑了
They're gone.
是的 这是...
Yeah, that's a...
这不可能是我的血
This can't be my blood.
还有 呃 对不起 我不认识这人
And, uh, I'm sorry. I don't recognize this man.
也许你的熊猫眼影响了你的视力
Maybe that black eye's affecting your vision.
换一张怎么样?
How about that?
哦 我的天啊 出了... 出了什么事?
Oh, my God, what, uh... what happened?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
- 快点说 - 这我知道
- Make it quick. - Yeah, I know.
我告诉你了 我... 我不认识他
I did tell you. I... I don't know him.
我们在案发现场发现了你的DNA
We got your DNA at the crime scene.
在他身上找到了你的血迹
He had your blood on him.
你知道我们还找到了什么?
You know what else he had?
一个古巴人资助的银行账户
A bank account funded by the Cubans.
我... 我对这个一无所知
I... I don't know anything about that.
还有一台电脑 里面全部是机密材料
And a computer full of classified material.
等... 等一下 稍等一下
Just... just wait. Wait a second.
你现在没救了
You're going down,
除非你现在开始交代 否则你死定了
and you're going down hard for treason,
罪名是叛国!
unless you start talking!
哇喔 叛国?!
Whoa, treason?!
听着 我手下有两个人失踪!
Look, I've got two guys missing!
我们时间跟你玩这个! 我要答案! 马上!
I don't have time for this! I want answers! Now!
现在!
Right now!
一 二...
Going once, going...
答案就是他和我的老婆上♥床♥!
The answer is, he was sleeping with my wife!
什么?
What?
我老婆...
My wife...
罗斯上尉和我的老婆上♥床♥
Lieutenant Roth was sleeping with her.
利萨·克利夫兰中校
Commander Lisa Cleveland.
你的姓氏是敦克尔
Your name is Dunkel.
没错 她不愿意跟我姓
Yeah, she wouldn't take my name.
有谁这么做 ?
Who does that, huh?
所有人都这么做 就是他们
Everybody these days, that's who.
没有人关心什么传统
No one cares about tradition.
她一定也不关心我们结婚时许下的誓言
She certainly didn't care about our marriage vows.
天啊
Geez.
好吧 说来听听
All right, let me hear it.
快点
Make it quick.
我发现罗斯和我的老婆上♥床♥
I found out Roth was sleeping with Lisa,
所以 我... 我找他对质
so I... I went to confront him.
动了手
It got physical.
我本来不想的 但是他挑起来的
I didn't want it to, but he started it.
然后他抽出了枪
Then he pulled a gun.
我伸手去抓
And I-I grabbed for it,
我们扭打在一起 枪走火了
and-and we struggled, and the gun went off.
我... 我就飞快地跑了出来
I just... I got out of there as fast as I could,
我没有回去看
and I didn't look back.
你看 我没做错什么 好吗?
Look, I didn't do anything wrong, okay?
他攻击我的
He attacked me.
我是受害人
I'm the victim.
关于这人我唯一
The only thing I know
知道的就是... 就是...
about this guy is... is...
我们喜欢同一类女人
we had the same taste in women.
我不... 我不知道什么机密材料
I don't... I don't know anything about any classified material,
还有你... 你失踪的手下
or your... your missing men.
非常抱歉 但是我真不知道
I'm sorry about that, but I don't.
医生...
Doctor...
医生 等一下! 等一下!
Doctor, wait! Wait!
我需要... 我需要休息一下 喘口气
I need a... I need moment to catch my breath.
我们没有时间 帕莫先生
We don't have a moment, Mr. Palmer.
你最近在健身还是什么?
Have you been hitting the gym or something?
有氧运动
Cardio-rehab.
我们可以以后再谈这个
We can talk about that later.
听着 抓我们的人无疑知道
Listen, our captors undoubtedly know
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表