Of course they will.
他们会找到她的
They'll find her.
我说得没错吧?
Am I right?
我们会全力以赴
We'll do all we can.
我是美军海军中校斯科特·马丁
Commander Scott Martin, U.S. Navy.
这是我妻子康妮 昨天事情发生的时候
That's my wife Connie. I was on the phone last night
我正在和大卫通话
with Dave when it happened.
妈的!为什么我
Damn it! Why the hell
当时没跟他一起来?
didn't I just come with him?
那又能改变什么呢?
What difference would that've made?
你说什么呢 能改变什...
What are you talking about, what difference would...
中校 冷静点
Commander, breathe.
冷静 冷静
Breathe, breathe.
我知道这对你来说难以接受
I know this is hard on you.
为了帮助我们找到你女儿
For us to find your daughter,
现在我们需要你保持冷静
we need you to stay calm
并且告诉我们你知道的一切
and tell us what you know.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
大卫等在这里 接两个孩子下班
Dave was here, picking the girls up from their jobs.
我们做邻居三年了 我们总是轮流
We've been neighbors three years, so we trade off
接送她们去学校 上班 去打排球...
taking them to school, and work and volleyball...
当时太晚了
It was late,
快三点过了... 都是那愚蠢的午夜场
a little past 0300... stupid midnight show.
你说那时候你正和他通话
You said you were on the phone.
是的 我只是想确认一下是否接到她们了
Yes, I was just checking in.
后来我只是听见了"不好"
All I heard was "Uh-oh" or
"哦不" 还有很多
"Oh, no," and then lots
尖叫声 最后是枪声...
of screaming and shouting until...
之后呢?
What about after that?
刺耳的轮胎摩擦声 和无止尽的尖叫
Tires squealing, more screams.
我们尽可能快地赶来了
We got here as fast as we could.
莉迪亚 你之前见过那些人么?
Lydia, you ever see these guys before?
嘿 孩子 看着我
Hey, kid, look at me.
你觉得你能描述他们的长相么?
You think you can describe them?
莉迪亚 你一定得想起 必须得
Lydia, you have to, you have to.
你父亲是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
Your father was my best friend in the world,
而且我知道他也希望你无论如何都能
and I know he would want you to do everything you could
- 帮助罗茜 - 斯科特 别这样
- to help Rosie right now. - Scott, don't do that.
- 别怎样? - 别说了
- Do what? - Just stop.
别做什么?
Don't do what?
有人劫走了我女儿!
Somebody out there has our daughter!
我父亲已经拼尽全力了!
Daddy tried!
他试图阻止他们! 他尽力了!
He tried to stop them! He tried!
他尽力去救罗茜了! 他真的尽力了!
He tried to save Rosie! Daddy tried!
好了好了 宝贝儿 我们知道 我们知道
It's okay, sweetie, we know. We know that.
我们知道 亲爱的 我们知道
We know, sweetie, we know.
拜托你... 一定要找到我们的女儿
Please... please, find our daughter.
放心 我们会竭尽全力的
We won't stop till we do.
至少这回我们有几段看得过去的录像
At least we got some decent video, for once.
这个影院刚刚升级了他们的监控录像系统
Theater just upgraded their surveillance system.
这就够了
That's enough.
试试能不能看清他们的脸
Try to enhance the faces.
好的 这就是我们的目标... 两个男人
Okay, so that's who we're after... two men
和一辆黑色的货车 可能还有一名司机
in a black van, probably a driver, too.
和一个失踪的女孩儿
One missing girl.
罗斯·马丁 十六岁
Rose Martin, 16.
你们可以在邮箱里找到
Check your e-mails
关于她的详细信息及照片
for more photos and info.
全境通告已经发出
BOLOs, APBs already been issued,
而且联邦调查局也介入了调查
and the FBI is on board as well.
万斯局长也授权所有海军罪案处探员
Director Vance authorizes all NCIS agents
放下手中一切事务 参与调查
to drop what they're doing and join the search.
同志们 我们有四十八小时
We've got 48 hours, people.
动起来吧
Let's go.
他们的头套让面部提取变得很困难 头儿
Those stocking masks make facial enhancement tricky, boss.
我们只能希望艾比能做的更好
Hopefully, Abby can do better.
至少我们能够识别车牌吧
The least we can do is I.D. that license plate.
在我看来这辆车根本没有牌照
It looks to me like there's no plate at all.
或者就是牌照被遮住了
Or it's covered up.
不管是哪种情况 都意味着这次绑♥架♥绝不是
Either way, it means this was no spur-of-the-moment
酒后驾车似的一时冲动
drunken joyride.
绝不是 他们是有预谋的
No, they had a plan.
在街上随便劫走
Grab a couple girls
两个女孩儿就是他们的计划?
off the street at random?
或者她们早已成为目标
Or they were targeted.
嘿 吉布斯?
Hey, Gibbs?
他们联♥系♥上女孩儿的妈妈了
They got through.
坚强一点 宝贝 就当是为了爸爸 好么?
You got to be strong, baby, for Daddy, okay?
我知道你会熬过去的
I know you can do it.
詹妮弗·韦德中校
Commander Jennifer Wade,
这位是特别探员吉布斯
this is Special Agent Gibbs.
我们对你丈夫的离世表示遗憾 夫人
We're sorry for your loss, ma'am.
请一定要抓住那些混♥蛋♥ 吉布斯探员
Just get these bastards, Agent Gibbs.
还有请一定找到罗茜
And find Rosie, please.
这是目前我们唯一关心的
That's all we care about now.
你回家的计划安排好了么?
Your transport has been arranged?
本来已经安排好了
It was.
但是因为天气原因 至少还有一天
Severe weather is delaying flights on and off the ship
飞机才有可能起飞
for at least another day.
很抱歉 莉迪
I am so sorry, Lydie.
我真的很想在你身边陪着你 但是...
I want to be there so bad right now, but...
你先和康妮 还有斯科特呆在一起
you just stay with Connie and Scott
尽你所能地帮助他们好么?
and help them in any way you can, okay?
我不太赞成你的提议 中校
I wouldn't advise that, Commander.
为什么?
What?
马丁一家就像真正的家人一般
The Martins are like family.
但是他们也有很多事要担心
And with their daughter kidnapped,
毕竟他们的宝贝女儿被绑♥架♥了
they all have a lot on their plate.
莉迪也很难过
So does Lydie.
能不能先把她送到爷爷奶奶
Is there a grandparent
或者其他什么亲戚家去?
or someone else we could call?
她无处可去
Uh, no one nearby.
大卫的父母去世了
Dave's parents are gone,
我的家人住在西海岸...
my family's on the west coast...
那她能和谁呆在一起呢?
Where will she stay?
如果莉迪亚愿意的话
With me.
我可以照顾她
If it's okay with Lydia.
你确定吗 莉迪?
You sure, Lyd?
是的
Yeah.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
一枚点三八的子弹射中了韦德上校的肝脏
Single .38 round through his liver.
他走的时候没有什么痛苦
Captain Wade didn't suffer long,
如果这能让你有所安慰的话
if there can be a silver lining.
不怎么能安慰我 子弹检查过了么?
Nah, there can't. Bullet?
子弹在艾比那里
Well, Abby would have that.
那叫我来做什么?
Why'd you call me?
本来我以为上尉的指甲里的粉末
Paint... what I thought was dirt
只是泥土 但是事实上
beneath the captain's fingernails is,
它们是黑色底漆
in fact, black primer.
很有可能是在打斗过程中沾上的
Likely embedded during the struggle.
这种底漆可溶于水
It dissolved in water.
所以我想这漆
So I think we can assume
只是暂时刷上的
that the paint job was only temporary.
这么说这辆货车可能是任何颜色喽?
Then this van could be any color now?
冷静 杰斯罗
Breathe, Jethro.
我不小心听到了你让罗茜的父亲冷静下来
I couldn't help overhearing what you said to that girl's father.
我能不能建议你也这么做?
May I suggest that you take your own advice?
把她找回来之后我才能放松
I'll breathe when she's back.
我不说你也知道
Need I remind you
消防员从不跑步进入着火的大楼里
that firefighters never run into a burning building.
他们都是走着进去 生怕心急火燎会犯大错误
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表