哇 我刚调动工作来到诺福克
Whoa. I just transferred to Norfolk.
对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
他需要你的证件肯定有原因
Wilkes needed your I.D. for a reason.
我们长得很像
We look alike.
他说要进入我们的营对
He said he wanted to get into our barracks
- 进行调查 - 调查什么?
- for research. - Research on what?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的
Honestly.
这件事情千万不要对弟兄们说
But you can't tell the guys.
如果他们知道有人乱翻他们的东西的话
When they found out someone had been going through their stuff,
这帮人肯定会非常恼火的
they were angry enough as it was.
恼火到去杀人吗?
Angry enough to kill?
- 怎么回事? - 你说呢
- What's going on? - You tell me.
我刚进来 他们就已经扎堆了
I came in, and they were all together.
我告诉过多纳杰特让格里斯莫的
I told Agent Dorneget to bring in
室友一个一个进来
Grismer's roommates one by one.
看来他不太懂你的意思
I'm not sure he knew we meant separately.
也许他们
Well, maybe they haven't had
还没来得及统一口径
the chance to get their story straight yet.
如果是询问某个混♥蛋♥记者到我们宿舍
If this is about some jerk reporter going through
乱翻东西的事情 无可奉告
our quarters, we don't know anything.
我们也不关心格里斯莫和你们说了什么
And we don't care what Grismer told you.
这里只有他一人缺席 不是吗?
Grismer's the only one missing, right?
当我没说
So much for that.
凯尔索中士 你是
Petty Officer Kelso, you the leader
这个小团伙的老大吧?
of this, uh, little gang?
是的 当然 那又怎样?
Yeah, sure. So what?
那么 你就是谋杀泰勒·威尔克斯
So, that makes you the lead suspect
的主要嫌疑人
in the murder of Tyler Wilkes.
我说过...
Told you...
我们一无所知
we don't know anything.
但是如果那人真的死了 我们会睡得
But if the guy's dead, I guess we're not
更安稳 对吧?
losing sleep, right?
是的
Right.
威尔克斯想利用他的
Wilkes was trying to
报道让海军难堪
embarrass the Navy with his story.
你们知道报道的内容?
So you knew what the story was about?
难道不是吗?
Don't you?
呃 我倒是知道
Well, I got a good idea.
毒品
Drugs.
我不会让任何人污蔑海军
Not gonna let anyone smear the Navy.
我不管谁先说
I don't care who talks.
我只要一句话
I want answers.
很好
Fine.
我杀了威尔克斯
I killed Wilkes.
不 是我杀的
No, I killed him.
是我
It was me.
我♥干♥的
I did it.
看来你有麻烦了
Seems you have a problem.
老大 现在怎么办?
Boss, what do you want us to do?
我们总不能全部逮捕吧
We can't arrest all of them.
怎么不能?
Why not?
他们都承认了
They confessed.
将他们暂时关押...
Put them in the holding cell...
有机会就转送监狱
until we can arrange a transfer.
那里只能关押一个人
That room's only meant for one person.
也许到明天早上 他们就肯说了
Well, perhaps by morning, they'll be willing to talk.
这合法吗?
Is that legal?
你怎么看?
So, what do you think?
他们会束手就擒吗?
Will they go quietly?
反正我今晚也打算稍微活动一下
I was already planning on doing some light cardio tonight.
不错 吉布斯
Good workout, Gus.
抱歉打中你的鼻子
Sorry about the nose.
不亲老爸一口吗?
No kiss for your father?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
上来 去兜兜风
Come. Let's go for a drive.
找时间你一定要带我好好转转这里
Someday you must give me a proper tour of your city.
等天气再暖和点吧
Perhaps when it is warmer.
保护你的人呢?
Where is your protection?
现在应该现身了吧
They've usually given themselves away by now.
他们不知道我在这里
That is why they do not know I am in the country.
没人知道
No one knows.
你可是以色列情报机构摩萨德的领导人 爸爸
You're the director of Mossad, Abba.
- 这不可能 - 姬娃
- That is impossible. - Ziva,
没有不可能的事 只有困难的事
nothing is impossible, only difficult.
这是你公事中处理
Which makes this officially the stupidest thing
最不得当的一次
you've ever done.
这也说明了一些问题
Which is saying something.
你不记得上次来这里发生的事吗?
Don't you remember the last time you were here?
是的 你说过 "生活就像一盒巧克力"
Yes. You said, "sometimes, life surprises you."
这就是下一块
Surprise.
你来这里做什么?
What is your business here?
我的女儿两年里都没想过
My daughter has made no effort to visit me
来看望我
in the last two years,
我只好来看她了
so I must go to her.
我来这里是为了你 姬娃
I am here for you, Ziva.
你到这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
我早上刚到的
I arrived this morning,
但是等你独处才敢来找你
but waited until I knew you were alone.
有人看到你 怎么办?
What if someone saw you?
在体育馆?
At your gym?
在这座城市
At all.
仍有敌人想置你于死地
Surely you still have enemies that want you dead.
你以为呢?
You think?
姬娃...
Ziva...
我行踪隐秘
I do not walk straight lines.
就像你同事吉布斯说的
As your Agent Gibbs would say,
- "一回生 二回瘦" - 是"熟"
- "this is not my first radio." - Rodeo.
至少提前打个电♥话♥来
You could have at least called.
我不想被拒绝
I did not want to be refused.
你来这里没有其他的原因?
There's no other reason for your visit?
我向你保证...
I promise you...
我本意绝对是好的
my intentions are honorable.
没人知道我来过这里
No one will know I was here.
既然回答完你所有的疑问
Now, I have answered all your questions.
给爸爸一个拥抱吧
To give Papa a hug.
哇
Whoa.
头晕眼花
Trippy.
艾比?
Abby?
吉布斯!
Gibbs!
看看麦基找到了什么!
Look what McGee found!
我第一次
It's my spy glasses
当卧底的时候 用的监视眼镜
from the first time I went undercover.
呃 第一次总是那么难忘
Well, you never forget your first time.
世事变迁 对吧?
A lot's changed since then, huh?
是啊 也有不变的 你得到了什么?
Yeah, some things haven't. What do you got?
监禁四人组的
Um, DNA and fingerprint samples
DNA和指纹样本
from our holding-cell four.
这个自首小集团
Our clique of confessed murderers
开始感到不安了
are getting ripe and restless.
死者的住处呢?
Victim's apartment?
没有闯入
Yeah, no sign of a break-in
或打斗的痕迹
or a struggle.
还不构成犯罪现场
Hmm, don't have a crime scene yet.
其它方面也一样
Yeah, or much else, either.
威尔克斯的手♥机♥
I mean, Wilkes owns a cell phone,
平板电脑 和一堆
a tablet computer, a bunch of
高端相机等等... 都消失不见
high-end cameras, and... they're missing.
或者被销毁
Or destroyed.
这是寻找嫌犯的犯罪动机
Could be our best shot to linking
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表