杜宾犬?
Doberman?
皮特 养的那种
Pitt had Dobies.
皮托里诺 是的 老大
Pittorino, yeah, boss.
我们想到的第一个人也是他
That's the first name we thought of, too.
我们只是稍稍偏离了目标
We were only just slightly off target.
我是说 当然 我想要赚些钱
I mean, sure, I wanted to make some real money,
这样你能怪我吗?
but can you blame me?
在我的余生里面任何事情都胜过为我的
Anything beats working for my uncle
叔叔工作
the rest of my life.
这条吊坠只是冰山一角
The pendant was just the tip of the iceberg.
马尔蒂·哈根帮助走私那些被偷来的东西
Marty Hagen was helping to smuggle stolen items
就像从阿富汗寄来的那条吊坠
just like it from Afghanistan,
利用他的叔叔当幌子
using his uncle's business as cover.
那里的骗子把货物藏在
Crooks over there stashed the goods
皮特的行李里面以便让他的侄子到这里来倾销
in Pitt's baggage for his nephew to unload here
货物会一直储存在他那里
and store
直到他们到达美国境内
until they got Stateside.
什么骗子?
What crooks?
"他们"是指谁?
Who's "they"?
哈根不愿意透露任何姓名
Hagen is reluctant to give us a name,
当然 除非我们和他做个交易
unless, of course, we cut him a deal.
姬娃 帮我查到名字!
Ziva, get me a name!
瑞安下士申报军犬的重新分配 上尉
Corporal Ryan reporting for canine reassignment, Captain.
稍息 赖安
At ease, Ryan.
书面文件?
Paperwork?
我受过全面培训且有授权 长官
Fully trained and authorized, sir.
而且 嗯 如果您没有意见的话
And, uh, if it's all the same to you,
我会和戴克斯会在战地相互熟悉的
Dex and I will get to know each other in the field.
那样做是不合规矩的 下士
That's not procedure, Corporal.
你在着急什么?
What's your rush?
嗯 不着急 长官 只是 嗯...
Well, no rush, sir; just, uh...
贝塔公♥司♥需要一个候选工作者
Beta-Co needs a replacement,
而我需要工作经验而已
and I need experience.
你要带他去哪里 下士?
Where are you taking him, Corporal?
嗯 城里的一些建筑物
Uh, a few buildings in the city
维吉尔先生想要军犬先侦查场地
Mr. Virgil wants sniffed out
之后 额 他们再开始进行搜查
before, uh, they start renovating.
- 我们可以走了吗 长官? - 不行
- We good to go, sir? - No.
还不行
Not yet.
额 我只是请求增派这条军犬
Well, that's the dog I requested,
赖安下士 但是我并没有提出任何
Corporal Ryan, but I didn't say anything
关于 额 增派随行人员的要求
about the, uh, entourage.
我们只是想看看你要搜查的下一处
We just wanted to see what you were
地方 维吉尔先生
renovating next, Mr. Virgil.
听着 吉布斯探员 我们有很多事情要做
Look, Agent Gibbs, we've got work to do,
所以无论这是为了什么...
so whatever this is about...
这是关于你对勒梅尔军士做的事情
It's about what you did to Sergeant LeMere.
利用他和戴克斯在你要洗劫的地方
Using him and Dex to clear bombs
进行扫雷
out of buildings you were looting.
洗劫?
Looting?
军士们以为他是在保障你的安全
The sergeant only thought he was keeping you safe.
当他发现你的真正意图时
When he found out what you were really up to,
你试图用那条吊坠收买♥♥他
you tried to buy him off with that pendant.
也就是他寄给他妻子的那一条
The one he sent to his wife.
也就是你让皮特的侄子
The same one you had
马尔蒂尝试从她那里偷回来的那条吊坠
Pitt's nephew, Marty, try and steal
你想以此来掩饰你的罪行
back from her to cover your tracks.
是的 那个孩子
Yeah, that kid's
现在已经回到哥伦比亚特区了 他说出了实情
back in D.C. right now, spilling his guts.
听着 我们并没有洗劫 好吗?
Look, there was no looting, okay?
特迪误会我们了
Teddy had that wrong.
我们只是把落下的东西全都搜集起来而已
All we did was collect what was left behind.
你要知道
You know,
那... 那都是一些甚至没有人在乎的东西
with... with no one around to even miss the stuff.
这些天以来
For days,
一直是我给那个孩子提供这份工作
I was offering the kid a job.
当特迪不接受你的收买♥♥时 你就杀了他
When Teddy didn't take it, you killed him.
你... 你在说什么?
What... what are you talking about?
我... 我当时就站在他的旁边
I... I was standing right next to him.
我说的不是你
I wasn't talking to you.
拿出证据
Prove it.
我们很快就会证实这一点
We will soon enough.
你的背景资料显示你是一名神枪手
Background check says you're a marksman.
前特种部队
Former Special Forces.
狙击训练 你是全班第一
Sniper training, top of your class.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
双手举过头顶
Hands in the air.
好的 告诉格雷西的妈妈
Okay, tell Gracie's mom
我已经在路上了 亲爱的
I'm on my way, sweetie.
是的 嗯 当然
Yeah, um, sure.
我们可以 额 在回家的路上买♥♥些外卖♥♥
We can, uh, get some takeout on the way home.
可以吗?
Okay?
好的 可以 待会见 再见
Great. Okay. I'll see you soon. Bye.
哦
Oh.
我们正准备敲门
We were just about to knock.
额... 您是?
And... you are?
您在七点整预约的人
Your 7:00.
劳拉·摩根
Lara Morgan.
保姆机构已经把我的简历寄给您了
The agency sent my resume.
他们寄给我好多人的简历 摩根女士
They sent over quite a few, Ms. Morgan.
嗯...
Um...
事实上我想我已经取消了
I actually thought I had canceled,
额 我剩下的面试安排
uh, my remaining interviews.
很明显是的他们漏掉了一个
Obviously they missed one,
或者... 或者也许是我漏掉了一个
or... or maybe I did.
嗯 那么 既然我现在在这里...
Hmm. Well, as long as I'm here...
事实上 我恐怕我不会再尝试雇佣任何人了
Actually, I'm afraid I'm no longer looking to hire anyone.
而且 嗯 我正要去朋友家
And, uh, I'm on my way to pick up my kids
接我的孩子们
at a friend's house,
所以无论无何我们都没有时间谈这件事情
so we wouldn't have time anyway.
那么...
Well...
这真是有趣
isn't that interesting.
什么?
I'm sorry?
你有吗?
Are you?
因为我们机构那里的信息表明您最近浪费了
Because word at the agency is that you've been wasting
我的很多同事的时间
a lot of my friends' time lately.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
事实上 我们也很怀疑
In fact, there's some doubt
您是否真的有认真考虑过
about whether you were
关于雇佣某个人为您工作
ever serious about hiring anyone to begin with.
那么 我可以肯定的告诉你 我有认真考虑过
Well, I can assure you, I was serious.
那些需要这份工作的女士们
So were the women
也是认真的 万斯先生
who needed this job, Mr. Vance.
听着...
Look...
我只是没有... 我只是还没有准备好
I'm just not... I'm not quite ready.
我能理解
I understand.
真的
I do.
而且我也很同情
And I sympathize.
我之前就了解了
I've seen it before.
是吗?
You have?
失去了您心爱的女人
Losing the woman you love,
失去了您孩子们的母亲
the mother of your children,
这是一件很可怕的事情
is a horrible thing.
很可怕
Horrible.
但是我真的希望您不是期望有位保姆
But I certainly hope you weren't expecting any nanny
来填补这一空虚
to come close to filling that void.
不 你要相信我当我... 我并没有
No, you can believe me when I say that I... I wasn't.
很好
Good.
因为我完全能
Because I'd have had no trouble
确保您的孩子饮食健康
making sure that your children were fed
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表