出自玛丽·雪莱
Mary Shelley.
坐吧
Sit.
不
No.
你知道我们俩很相像
You and I are a lot alike, you know.
我了解你为家庭付出的一切
I know what you did for your family.
你做了一个决定 我做了另外一个决定
You made one decision, I made another.
我们都做了必须要做的事情
Both did what we had to do.
你还有工作要做 吉布斯
You have a job to do, Gibbs.
我已经完成了我的工作
I've done mine.
那我还有遗憾吗?
Do I have regrets?
有
Yeah.
有一些
Some.
但不是全部
But not all.
也许事出有因
Maybe things happen for a reason.
埃文 在你加入海军之后
Evan, what excites you most
什么事情让你最兴奋?
about joining the Navy?
哇哦 老爸 我不知道
Wow, Dad, I don't know.
噢 得了吧 埃文 告诉我吧 真的
Oh, come on, Evan. Tell me, really.
大家都在听着呢
Your whole family is listening.
你会把这个放给妈妈听吗?
You're gonna play this for Mom?
会的 当然啦
Yes, absolutely.
你的祖父母也会听到的
Your grandparents, too.
那么告诉我 为什么要加入海军?
So, tell me, why join the Navy?
我爱这个国家
I love this country.
我想要保护它
I want to protect it.
我想要保护它所代表的一切
I want to protect what it stands for.
我真心为自己能加入海军而感到骄傲 老爸
I'm really proud I'm doing this, Dad.
很好
Yeah.
我也为你感到骄傲
So am I.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表