德尔威胁说要起诉
in profit. Dell threatened to sue,
但他找不到律师接手这件案子
but he could not get a lawyer to take his case.
听起来他像是遭受一记重扣 但是...
Sounds like a slam dunk, but...
作为一个有偿实习生 德尔必须签一份协议
As a paid intern, Dell had to sign an agreement which included
里面包括一项条款
a clause that said
他在实习期间的任何想法
anything he developed while there
其知识产权都
was intellectual property
归属公♥司♥所有
of the corporation.
我们找到动机了
Well, we got a motive.
给我找到德尔
Find Dell.
头儿 这家伙智商有148
The guy's got an I.Q. of 148, boss.
要是他想躲起来 那将很难去找到他
If he wants to stay hidden, it's gonna be hard to find him.
那就让他主动来找我们
Let's make him come to us.
他为什么会这样做?
Why would he do that?
验尸房♥
Autopsy.
嘿 达克
Hey, Duck.
啥事?
Yeah?
上来一下吧
Need you up here.
我这就上来
I'll be right up.
我从未否认过
I never denied it was
这是艾里克·戴尔的主意
Alec Dell's idea,
但我的律师向我保证我和他两不相欠
but my lawyers assured me I owe him nothing.
那只是合法性方面
Well, legality aside,
在戴尔先生精神状态极度不安的心理方面
in Mr. Dell's psychologically-disturbed mind,
你欺骗了他
you deceived him.
你从他的身上
You stole a piece of
盗取了一项珍贵的知识产权
invaluable intellectual property from him.
他想寻求辩护却失败了
He sought vindication but failed.
但之后他开始实施报复
But then he sought revenge
他曾企图要杀死你
when he attempted to take your life.
马拉德医生对艾里克·戴尔进行了侧写
Dr. Mallard has profiled Alec Dell.
他想你死
He wants you dead.
你要帮我们找到他
Help us find him.
怎样做?
How?
他的生活都是围着电脑和网络转的
His life revolves around computers
他身边没有电♥话♥
and the Internet. He's staying away
或者其他可追踪的通讯工具 但要是他收到
from phones or anything traceable, but if he gets
你的邮件 他或者会回复
the right e-mail from you, he might respond.
我该说些什么?
What would I say?
说他令你害怕了
That he scared you.
说你收到那信息了
That you got the message.
是你欺骗了他
That you cheated him.
而你准备给他一笔他认为自己应得的钱
That you're gonna pay him what he thinks he's owed.
戴尔先生破产了
Mr. Dell is broke.
他很绝望
He's desperate.
他需要一笔钱去重新振作
He's going to need money to support himself
东山再起
on the run.
我自♥由♥发挥提前写好了一封邮件
Took the liberty of composing the e-mail.
我可以转发给你
I can forward it to you.
你要做的只是剪切粘贴 然后点击"发送"
All you have to do is cut, paste and hit "send."
为了展示我的诚意
As a sign of good faith,
我将把一百万美元转入
I'm going to deposit a million dollars
他的支票账户里面?
into his checking account?
对于你来说只是九牛一毛
That's chump change for you.
不
No.
我才不要这样做
I'm not going to do that.
好吧 你这辈子
Okay. Spend the rest
就一直提心吊胆地过着吧
of your life looking over your shoulder.
他已经企图杀你一次了
He's already tried to kill you once.
要是我们找不到他
If we don't find him,
他会来找上你
he's going to find you.
这是一个小时前在肯塔基州格利纳普镇拍到的
That was taken an hour ago in Greenup, Kentucky.
哪里?
Where?
阿巴拉契亚山脉附近
The Appalachian Mountains.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局通过卫星
NSA did a satellite
扫描了这片区域
scan of the area.
在格利纳普五英里外的地方找到他的摩托车
Found his bike five miles from Greenup.
早上好
Good morning.
我觉得去游泳池游下泳
You know, I think going in the swimming pool
对你来说是件好事
is a very good thing to do.
总之 你今天过得不错
Anyway, you have a wonderful day.
好好照顾自己
You take care of yourself.
好吧
All right.
我正要回家
I'm heading home.
这勋章是个至高无上的荣誉
This medal's a great honor.
是你冒死换来的
You risked your life for it.
它不该放在一个典当行里
Doesn't belong in a pawn shop.
你是怎样说服她将它给回你的?
How did you get her to give it to you?
我的儿子是联邦探员
I got a son who's a federal agent.
专管别人的闲事
Sticks his nose in other people's business.
他有很强的说服力
He's very persuasive.
何况我把钱还清了
Besides, I paid back the loan.
我可没有钱可以还你
Well, I haven't got the money to repay you.
我知道
I know.
我总是在想 四十年前我在
I always figured I shortchanged you
商店里故意少找了你钱
on the store 40 years ago.
就算我们扯平了
Consider us even.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是时候要走了
Well, I better hit the road.
我要在天黑之前赶回家
I got to get home before dark.
我的夜间视力可没有从前好了
My night vision's not as good as it used to be.
我也有这样的感觉
I know what you're talking about.
有想过回斯蒂尔沃特看看吗?
Ever thought about coming to Stillwater for a visit?
没有
Nope.
那里变了很多吗?
It change much?
也不是
Not really.
我的旧居还在吗?
My folks' place still there?
稍微装♥修♥了一下
It's been gussied-up a little.
要我载你一程吗?
You want a ride?
除非让我来开车
Only if I drive.
你车技超烂的
You were the worst.
我吗?
Me?
我又不是那个撞坏你♥爸♥的斯都德贝克车的人
I'm not the one that totaled your father's Studebaker.
我一个小时后来接你
I'll pick you up in an hour.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表