艾比对他的血液进行了化验
And Abby ran a test on his blood.
跟我们找到的样本不符
It does not match the sample we found.
不是我们的凶手 不明嫌疑犯呢?
Not our killer. BOLO.
还没找到
Nothing yet.
当地和国家权力机关还在警戒中
Local and state authorities are still on alert.
去查下托雷斯中尉的档案记录
Go back over Lieutenant Torres' record,
询问下他服役时的战友
interview marines he served with.
威斯科特上尉怎么办?
What about Captain Westcott?
他怎么了?
Yeah, what about him?
我们不应该再和他谈谈
Shouldn't we talk to him again,
看看他是不是忘了些什么呢?
see if he's forgetting something?
不用 他能说的都说了
No, he's given us enough.
怎么了 迪诺左?
What, DiNozzo?
他是最后一个
Well, he was the last one
看到托雷斯上尉活着的人
to see Lieutenant Torres alive
而且他满手都是瘀伤
and he had bruises all over his hands.
德克没有找到
Ducky never found
任何能将他和凶手联♥系♥上的物证
any physical evidence tying him to the murder.
我还是觉得有必要再查一下
I still think that warrants a second look.
我不这么想
And I don't.
这里是特别探员大卫
Special Agent David.
我会告诉他的
I will let him know.
吉布斯 楼下有一个
Gibbs, there is
为了威斯科特上尉而来的人
a visitor downstairs for Captain Westcott.
是谁?
Who?
吉布斯探员
Agent Gibbs.
- 威斯科特中士 - 很荣幸见到你
- Sergeant Westcott. - Good to meet you.
你哥哥知道你来这里吗?
Your brother know you're here?
希望如此 先生 是他叫我来的
I hope so, sir, he called me.
听说你正在七个月的服役期中
Said you were on a seven-month tour,
- 圣诞节才会回来 - 不 长官
- not back till Christmas. - No, sir,
是休假到圣诞节
on leave till Christmas.
他肯定搞混了
He must have got them mixed up.
仔细想一下 可以理解
Understandable, considering.
你父亲也来了?
Your father coming, too?
没有 没来
Uh, no, no.
但是很快就会来
Soon, though, he just had
家里还有些工作需要他做
to take care of a few work things back home.
也许这样最好不过
Probably for the best.
为什么那么说?
Why is that?
我能在哪儿见到我哥哥 长官?
Where can I find my brother, sir?
他住在市中心的阿德勒酒店
He's at the Adler Hotel downtown.
如果你愿意等几分钟 我可以带你过去
Can take you if you'll wait a minute.
还是不用了
You know, I'd rather not.
我想尽快见到他
I'd like to see him as soon as I can.
好的 情有可原
Okay, understood.
家庭优先
Family first.
向来如此 长官
Always, sir.
吉布斯 吉布斯 不要走 不要走那边
Gibbs, Gibbs, don't go, don't go that way.
不 不要走那边
No, don't go that way.
艾比 走哪边?
Abbs, where?
这边
This way,
这边走
this way.
你该试试和她
Try spending
耗上一整天 保管烦死你
the day with her.
噢 你喜欢这样 别骗自己了
Oh, you love it and you know it.
那么根据现场搜集的证据
So, based on the evidence from the scene,
我得以复原托雷斯中尉
I was able to recreate all the blows
身体上遭受的所有击打
to Lieutenant Torres' body.
总计遭受了十次打击
There were ten blows in total
分别分布在手臂 躯干 背部以及面部
to the arms, torso, back, and face.
看起来他是被围着打的 是吧?
So it looks like he was surrounded, right?
但是 听着 如果是被围殴
But, look, if he had been surrounded,
各处伤痕的瘀青会显现出明显差异
each wound would have a distinct impression because
因为每个袭击者
each attacker would have been standing
都处于不同的方位
in a totally different place
而且是从不同的角度出击
and striking from a totally different angle.
就我现阶段的测量数据来看
Now, based on my measurements,
我只识别出两种类型的瘀伤
I only found two types of impressions...
源于迎面与背面的击打
striking from the front and the back.
只有两个袭击者
Two attackers.
麦基 监控录像上有什么发现吗?
McGee, you find anything from the video?
没有 我还在排查
No, I'm working on it,
但是没找到有效的面部图像
but still no faces.
这盘带子 就像是个老古董
This tape is, like, a million years old.
搞得我焦头烂额
It's giving me all kinds of problems.
- 处理它就像是骑着... - 恐龙
- It's like riding a... - Dinosaur.
上高速 明白了
Freeway. Got it.
是这样 但是无论有没有面部图像 吉布斯
Yeah. Yeah, but faces or no faces, Gibbs,
我们的发现
our findings do not match up
与威斯科特上尉的说法不符
with Captain Westcott's story.
不可能有多个袭击者
I mean, there's no way there were multiple attackers.
你认为他在说谎?
Think he's lying?
马上着手调查
Time to find out.
他不肯开门 吉布斯探员
He won't open the door, Agent Gibbs.
他说什么了吗?
He say anything?
他让我回俄亥俄去
Uh, he told me to go back to Ohio,
他不需要任何人帮忙 他没事
he doesn't need anyone, he's fine.
他就是这样
It's just like him, you know,
独力承担一切
taking everything on himself.
威斯科特上尉 我是特别探员吉布斯
Captain Westcott. Special Agent Gibbs.
开门
Open the door.
威斯科特!
Westcott!
嗨 惊喜呀
Well, hey,
- 看看谁来了 - 哦
- look who's here. - Oh,
五分钟前你还不肯开门
five minutes ago you wouldn't answer the door,
现在你倒开始打趣了
now you're the funny guy.
我们得谈谈 上尉
Let's talk, Captain.
我现在忙着呢
Well, I'm kind of in the middle
吉布斯探员 等等再说吧?
of something right now, Agent Gibbs, can it wait?
不行 这事儿不能等
No, no, it can't wait.
不
No.
他也要参与
He's coming, too.
怎么 你现在开始吸烟了 乔?
What, you smoking now, Joe?
对
Yeah.
你还来这里做什么?
Why are you even here anyway?
你给我打过电♥话♥ 记得吗?
You called me, remember?
是 我记得 我只是
Yeah, I remember. I'm just
和你扯扯皮 傻弟弟
messing with you, little brother,
只是和你开玩笑呢
just messing with you.
这些有什么意义吗 上尉?
That mean something, Captain?
我这一整天都在绞尽脑汁地
You know, I've been brainstorming all day
回忆过去发生的那些事
about everything that happened, and I think if we went
我想如果我们当时回到便利店 做一点...
back to the convenience store and we did a little...
我们发现了一些与你的描述不相符的证据
We found some inconsistencies.
是吗? 好吧
Yeah? Okay, well,
我们开诚布公 好好谈谈吧
let's talk it out, let's talk it out.
也许我能帮助你把事情经过理清...
Maybe I can help you piece some things together and...
我是在说你的证词
I meant with your story.
这是什么意思 吉布斯探员?
What are you saying, Agent Gibbs?
证据表明当时只有两个袭击者
Evidence says two attackers.
不 不对
No, that's wrong,
好吧 我说过有五六个人
all right, I told you that there were five or six.
我现在告诉你这是不可能的
Yeah, I'm telling you that's not possible.
你认为我在说谎?
Think I'm lying?
可能是我看错了?
Like I don't know what I saw?
我又没疯
I'm not crazy.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
死了一个人 我要查明真♥相♥
A man's dead and I'll find the truth.
那么
Yeah,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表