我们在... 在朝着... 高速路方向走
that we are... we are heading for the... the highway.
也许 这样的月光
Perhaps, with this moonlight,
我们不用走的太快 走得小心点就行了
we might be better off with stealth instead of speed.
我看行
That works for me.
姬娃 罗斯上尉的指挥官
Ziva, Lieutenant Roth's C.O.
承认这段婚外情了吗?
confirm the affair?
事实上 她否认了 直到我告诉她
Actually, she denied it, until I told her
罗斯和她上♥床♥只是为了得到她的访问密♥码♥
Roth was only sleeping with her to get her access codes.
我们找到了一个新的证人
We tracked down a new witness
他看到罗斯和那个丈夫大打出手
who saw Roth and the husband fight.
- 丈夫说的是真话 - 是的 我知道
- Hubby was telling the truth. Yeah, I know.
有点希望他说的是假的
Kind of hoping he was lying.
- 我知道 - 但是敦克尔先生
- I know. - Mr. Dunkel, however,
选择和他妻子的情人对质的时机选的真是好
chose a really bad time to confront his wife's lover.
这些是罗斯在公园里拍的照片...
Those pictures that Roth took in the park...
他似乎在提前在为某个会面做监视
He appears to be surveilling an area in advance of some kind of meeting.
既然他是一个间谍 应该是和他的上级会面
As he is a spy,probably with his handlers.
想确定他没有被当局跟踪
Wanted to make sure he wasn't followed by the authorities.
只是他被一个嫉妒的丈夫跟踪
Except he was being followed by a jealous husband.
当警♥察♥来了
When the police got involved,
他没有办法只好终结特工
he had no choice but to terminate the op.
你的意思是说他是自杀
You mean kill himself.
他已经快死了
Well, he was already dying.
假设他让自己被抓
Had he allowed himself to be captured,
交待出整个组织只是个时间的问题
it was only a matter of time before he gave up his entire operation.
他在保护自己的队友
He was protecting his team.
罗斯的上级一定就是抢走尸体的人
Roth's handlers must be the ones who took the body.
也是劫走达克和吉米的人
That means Ducky and Jimmy, too.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我们现在手上都有什么? 快说
What do we got here? Come on.
法医车被劫后停靠在路旁的轮胎痕迹
Tire tracks on the side of the road where the M.E. van was stopped.
全境通缉跟踪它的SUV
BOLO on the SUV that was tailing it.
还有一些脚印 希望艾比通过分♥析♥那些脚印
And footprints as well. Hopefully Abby has made
已经取得了某些进展
some progress analyzing them.
去吧 查清楚
Go. Find out.
麦基 快去
McGee, go.
那是什么声音?
What was that?
应该是那些追捕我们的人
Presumably our captors.
他们在寻找我们
Looking for us,
射击任何移♥动♥的东西
shooting at anything that moves.
万一我们被杀了 我就没有机会和你说了
In case we get killed before I get a chance to say it,
医生 您的计划真的很管用
your plan worked brilliantly, Doctor.
是的
Yes.
虽然你开始把计划告诉了绑♥架♥我们的人
Despite the fact that you started telling our captors the plan.
你说的... 你说我要做的就是
What did you... you told me that my job
尽量拖延时间直到燃烧开始
was to stall them until the combustion started,
所以我刚开始只是说了
so I just started saying the first thing
我脑子里想到的第一件事
that came to mind,
就是... 惊奇地 惊奇地发现...
which was... surprise, surprise...
六英尺远的定时炸♥弹♥
the ticking bomb six feet away.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
但是如果我们想要幸免于难
But if we're gonna survive,
就得制定一个新计划
we are going to need a new plan.
嗯 你告诉我吉布斯会发现那间小屋的
Well, you told me that Gibbs would find the cabin.
这是毋庸置疑的
Undoubtedly.
我们可以假设 他会发现我们留下来的信息
And we can assume that he's gonna find the message
但是我们不能假设
that we left, but we can't assume
他会及时地发现那些信息
that he's gonna find it in time.
那么 我拿到了一把枪这也算是件好事了
Well, then it's a good thing that I grabbed this.
哇!
Whoa!
哈
Huh.
他们中的一个... 在爆♥炸♥时掉的
One of them... dropped it in the blast.
我宁愿掌握主动权而不是被人枪杀
I would rather take a stand than get shot in the back.
我也这么认为 只是我...
Likewise. Only I'm...
并不热衷于和一群
not too keen to get
职业杀手发生枪战
in a firefight with professional killers.
我也不想
Neither am I.
好吧 跟我来
All right. Come on.
老大 我找到了一条线索
Boss, I got a lead
一辆SUV...
on the SUV...
一位先拿多国家森林公园的护林员表示
a ranger at Shenandoah National Forest
有一辆两周前进入公园的汽车
logged a vehicle matching our description
与我们的描述相符
entering the park for two weeks.
占用者们登记使用一间狩猎小屋
The occupants registered to use a hunting cabin.
护林员之所以记得是因为他们当时要求
Ranger remembered 'cause they asked
要一间位置最偏僻的小屋
for the most isolated cabin they had.
迪诺左
DiNozzo.
我就去查 老大
Running the plates, boss.
但是 老大 我通常...
But, boss, I usually...
好吧 没关系
Okay, that's fine.
那辆车是登记在一家空壳公♥司♥名下的
SUV's registered to a shell company
离里士满有一段距离...
out of Richmond...
老大 他们用的银行
Boss, it uses the same bank
和罗斯的海外账户所属的银行是一样的
that funded Roth's offshore account.
有一阵子没听到什么声音了
Haven't heard anything in a while.
也许他们离开了
Maybe they left.
更大的可能是 他们选择了隐身
More likely, they also opted for stealth.
也就是说他们可能会出现在任何地方
Means they could be anywhere.
是的
Yeah.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么?
What?
我刚刚才想起我错过了我的
I just realized that I missed my
九个月的婚姻纪念日
nine-month wedding anniversary.
布里纳会杀了我的
Breena is gonna kill me.
你知道我的心脏有问题
You do know I have a heart condition.
什么? 噢 我很抱歉...
What? Oh, I'm so sorry...
不 我理解 帕莫先生
No, I understand, Mr. Palmer.
没有什么比我们所爱的人更重要
Nothing is more important than the ones we love,
特别是现在这种情况下 事实上...
felt most keenly at times like this. In fact...
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
是的 我很好
Yes, I'm all right.
噢 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不要扭到脚踝就好
Not the ankle.
噢 扭到的总是脚踝
Oh, it's always the ankle.
是的 确实如此
Yes, it's always the ankle.
平均每天就有两万三千个人扭伤自己的脚踝
23,000 people sprain their ankles every day
而且还不是行走在伸手不见五指的森林里
without walking in the forest in the pitch dark.
好的 好吧 没关系
Okay. Okay. It's okay.
没关系的 我来背你
It's fine. I will carry you.
现在 帕莫先... 先生
Now, M... Mr. Palmer,
- 什么? - 即使我可以忍♥受疼痛
- Yeah? - even if I could stomach the ignominy,
你也不可能走多远
you wouldn't get very far.
不 你... 你必须得扔下我继续走
No. Y... You have to go on without me.
不... 不... 不可能
N... N... No,
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
你... 你并不是离开我
Y... You're not leaving me.
我们只是... 分开行动而已
We're just... splitting up.
医生 你是我在这个世界上最尊敬的人
Doctor, I respect you more than anyone in the world.
所以请原谅我当我说...
So please forgive me when I say...
见鬼去吧的时候 我不会让你独自一人的
go to hell. I'm not leaving you.
先生 如果我们都留下的话
Mr. Palmer, if we both stay,
我们可能会一起去地狱的
we may both go to hell.
那倒未必
Not necessarily.
我认为这是我们表明立场的时候了
I think it's time we made our stand.
噢... 好的
Oh... right.
你有多少名护林员?
How many rangers do you have?
沿着这条路笔直走一千英尺 老大
Straight down this road another thousand feet, boss.
那么 把他们都叫醒
Well, wake them up.
我需要封锁所有能进出公园的道路
I need blockades on every road in and out of the park.
我不在乎现在是几点 每十分钟报告一次
I don't care what time it is. Reports every ten minutes.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表