我没法说
I can't.
艾比 你可以的
Yes, you can, Abby.
要相信你自己
Trust yourself.
不 听着 我知道
No. Look, you seem like
你是个好人 沃尔夫医生 可是...
a really nice man, Dr. Wolf, but...
...我就是没法去想那个梦 我也不愿去想
...I can't go there. I won't.
可是不能和不愿意不代表你做不到
Well, can't and won't are no match for can and will.
艾比 要是你真心愿意和我交谈 说不定我便
And if you will talk to me, Abby, perhaps I can
不会这样多言多语了
stop sounding like a greeting card.
意下如何?
What do you say?
我还是不想谈
I say can't.
不愿意谈
Won't.
我不想想起那个梦魇
I'm not going there.
不想说有什么感受
Not to how it makes me feel,
还有我绝对不会再去解剖室了
and I am certainly not going back to Autopsy.
有什么发现
Talk to me.
好
Ah,
杰斯罗 我们只做完了
Jethro, we've only just finished
X射线检查
the x-rays.
江山易改 本性难移
Old habits die hard.
帕莫先生请讲
Mr. Palmer?
显然年长者也长寿
So do old doctors, apparently.
我这么说是因为他差点儿就死了
I said that because he almost died.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
吉布斯探员 尸体除去腐烂
Agent Gibbs, despite the decomp,
我还注意到一些因自卫产生的淤痕
I noticed some defensive bruising
这表明米基在被枪击之前
which indicated that Midge put up quite a fight
做了垂死挣扎
before she was shot.
找到子弹了吗?
You got a bullet?
X射线上没又发现
Not on the x-ray.
即便如此在她背上依旧发现了
But although there is an exit wound
一个射出伤口 所以无论是什么打中了她
on her back, so whatever hit
都射穿了她的后背
went through and through.
我建议你从射入伤口上提取...
I suggest you swab the entry wound for...
枪击残留物?
Gunshot residue?
是的 艾比正在化验样本
Yeah, Abby's running the samples now.
回家吧 达克
Go home, Ducky.
我厌倦了在家中以泪洗面
I am bored to tears at home.
那就看看书吧
Well, then read a book.
见鬼 写本书吧
Hell, write a book.
你需要医生的准许才能出来
You need medical clearance.
我足够健康
I'm clearly
可以工作
well enough to work.
除非听到除你以外的医生这样说
Until I hear that from a doctor not named Mallard,
我希望你在家休息
I want you resting.
医生 听着
Doc, look,
如果有什么事 或是这孩子手足无措了
if something comes up and the kid gets stuck,
我会打给你 你知道我会的
I'll call you. You know I will.
好吧 我这就走
All right, I'll leave,
但不是开心地走 我保证
but not happily, I assure you.
我不需要你开心
I don't need you happy.
我需要你健康
I need you healthy.
真不敢相信米基死了
I can't believe Midge is gone.
你们可以重新描述一下
Could you recount for us
你们最后一次见到她时的情景吗?
the last time you both saw her?
当然 就是爆♥炸♥那天
Sure, it was the day of the bombing.
我正拿着P229s手♥枪♥
I was on P229s.
米基拿着夏安公♥司♥的新型M200s狙♥击♥枪♥
Midge was handling the new Cheytac M200s.
事实上是我拿着M200s狙♥击♥枪♥
Actually, I handled the M200s.
我很确定你拿的是HK45Cs手♥枪♥
Pretty sure you had the HK45Cs.
不 米基已经试完了HK45Cs手♥枪♥
No, Midge had finished the HK45Cs.
P229s在我手上 然后...
I had the P229s and...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们可以不用这么具体吗?
Could you be less specific?
从疏散讲起吧
Start with the evacuation.
没什么好说的
Not much to tell.
我很快就出去了
I got out quick.
是的 我们让菲莉斯和其他人先走
Yeah, we let Phyllis and the others go,
米基和我殿后
and Midge and I stayed behind
以确保弹♥药♥的安全
to secure munitions.
当你听到"炸♥弹♥恐吓"时
You hear "bomb scare"
从没想过真的会爆♥炸♥
and never really think one's gonna go off.
有一个爆♥炸♥了
Well, one did.
是的 我们这还留着弹孔
Yeah, we still have the bullet holes.
引起了一连串连锁反应
Set off a whole chain reaction.
砰 乓
Boom, bang.
子弹 弹片到处乱飞
Bullets, shrapnel flying everywhere.
噢 看这
Oh, look here.
直到回家的半路上我才发现我被击中了
I didn't even know I was hit until I was halfway home.
在急诊室缝了十二针
Took a dozen stitches at the ER.
留下了几英寸的伤疤 而你所需要的
Few inches left, and you would've needed
不只是缝针而已
a lot more than stitches.
米基有可能当时被击中了吗?
Is it possible that Midge was hit?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
我们同时开车离开现场
We both got in our cars and drove off at the same time.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
我们都有点神不守舍的
We were all pretty out of it.
你是说米基不知道她自己受伤了?
Are you saying Midge didn't know she'd been hit?
我们只是说有这个可能性
We're saying it's a possibility.
一颗子弹 或是一块弹片
A bullet, a piece of shrapnel.
你知道受害者们在这种情况下都处于震惊状态
You know of cases where victims are in shock.
比如就像麦基
Like McGee, for example,
玻璃碎片刺进了他的腹部
with a shard of glass in his side.
去拿张在军械库所有爆♥炸♥弹♥药♥的清单
Get a list of all the ammo that went off in the armory.
看看有什么可能击中了米基
See what might have hit Midge.
看看是否匹配她的伤口
See if we can match it to her wound.
- 好的 - 好消息
- Mm-hmm. - Good news.
我精神状况很稳定
I'm mentally stable.
真令人不安
Almost disturbingly so.
那么下一个是谁?
Uh, who's next?
- 石头剪刀布? - 好
- Rock, paper, scissors? - Mm-hmm.
- 赢的总是我 - 艾比那怎么样了?
- I always win. - How'd it go with Abby?
不太好
It didn't.
我恐怕她是相当的...
I'm afraid I found her to be rather, uh...
...不配合
...uncooperative.
嘿 吉布斯
Hey, Gibbs.
我刚想打给你
I was just about to call you.
当然
Yeah, I'll bet.
手套箱里有肾上腺素笔
Um, there are epinephrine pens in the glove box.
米基的病例显示
Midge's medical file indicates
她有非常严重的过敏症
that she had some pretty severe allergies.
她的武器呢?
What about the weapon?
满膛的22口径手♥枪♥
Fully loaded .22
在座位下面
under the seat.
她没有用上
She never got to use it.
你和心理医生是怎么回事?
What's going on with you and the shrink?
抱歉?
I'm sorry?
艾比 艾比 去跟他谈谈你的噩梦吧
Abbs Abbs, got to do something about these nightmares.
我不能跟陌生人谈这个 吉布斯
I can't talk to strangers about it, Gibbs.
好吧...
Well...
要么跟我要么跟沃尔夫谈
it's going to be Wolf or me.
你?
You?
是的 如果这意味着我们中的一个
Well, yeah, if it means one of us
可以安稳地睡一整夜
getting a full night's sleep.
我是说
I mean,
我们只要简短地谈谈
as long as we keep it short.
不用谈...
Nothing...
太深层的东西
too deep.
这就是我为什么在那天之后
See, this is why I got so freaked out
这么害怕
after what happened that day.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表