还有其他问题吗?
Do you have any other questions?
那好 那我先安顿一下
Good. I'll get settled in, then.
那张桌子还空着吗 麦基?
This desk still open, McGee?
是的 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
很好
All right.
- 他回来算是好事吗? - 不知道
- So, is he back for good? - I don't know.
但是他现在不是万斯局长了
But he's not Director Vance,
而是万斯探员?
so he's Agent Vance?
那他不成了菜鸟万斯了吗?
Would that make him Probie Vance?
迪诺左 够了
DiNozzo, enough, okay?
有什么要帮忙的吗?
Something I can help you with?
我们要找公♥司♥老板 鲁本·威廉姆斯
Yeah, we're looking for the owner, Ruben Williams.
我就是 你们是谁?
You got him. Who are you?
海军罪案调查处 特别探员吉布斯
NCIS Special Agent Gibbs
以及迪诺左
and DiNozzo.
好吧 有什么事吗?
Okay. What's this about?
我们有理由怀疑你的公♥司♥
We have reason to believe that your business
在下班之后的时间里
is being used after hours
从事非法搏击的交易
for illegal fighting.
你们搞错了吧
I don't think so.
我经营的是水果公♥司♥ 而不是一家搏击俱乐部
I run a fruit company here, not a fight club.
- 你确定吗? - 搞什么...?
- You sure about that? - What the...?
我不知道
I didn't know.
这个人为你工作吗?
Does he work for you?
是的
He does.
他在这儿吗?
Is he here?
在
Yeah.
他在这儿
He's here.
他叫查尔斯·康
His name is Charles Kang.
但这里大部分人都叫他查克·邦
Most of the guys know him as Chucky Bang.
他妈的... 查克!
Dumb son of a... Chucky!
放下你的小鸡腿 邦先生
Drop the bone, Mr. Bang.
你得跟我们走一趟了
You're coming with us.
看看这个大家伙
Look at the size of that guy.
你们有大点儿的椅子吗? 这椅子有点
You got a bigger chair? Uh, this one's kind of
阻断了我血液循环 搞得我很不舒服
cutting off my circulation. Not in a good way.
别抱怨了 你死不了
Suck it up. You'll live.
认识这个人吗?
Recognize him?
认识 那是科洛
Yeah. That's Crowe.
我们搏击过几次
We fought a couple times.
很多海军陆战队员去你们的小聚会玩玩吗?
Lot of Marines come to your little Tupperware parties?
海军陆战队员 有工作的父亲 还有卡车司机
Marines, working dads, truck drivers.
他们只是想发泄下多余的精力
Guys just wanting to blow off some steam,
或者赚点外快 没什么大不了的
maybe make a few bucks. It's no big deal.
有人开始因其而死就有问题了
It is when one of them ends up dead.
我告诉过你了 我从没杀过人
I already told you, I never killed anybody.
我有自己的搏击原则 双方都能走着出去
I got one rule at my fights: both guys leave standing.
目击者声称一等兵科洛
Witness says Lance Corporal Crowe
昨晚跌跌撞撞地回到了基地
returned to base pretty wobbly last night.
我想这肯定跟你有关吧
I'm betting you had something to do with it.
不可能
No way.
我已经三个月没见过科洛了
I haven't seen Crowe for three months.
我们有手里有视频
We have the video.
我们知道你们交过手
We know you fought.
对 三个月前
Yeah. Three months ago.
听着 昨晚我没有主持任何一场搏击
Look, I didn't host any fights last night.
我当时... 不随便
I was, uh... un-disposable.
- 你是说你 "不舒服"? - 差不多吧
- You mean "indisposed"? - Whatever.
我出了点状况
I got a condition.
嗯 消化问题
Uh, digestive stuff.
突然发作 我不得不去了趟急诊室
Flares up here, and I got to go to the E.R.
昨晚一直呆在那边
Was there all last night.
消化问题...
Di-uh-gestive stuff...
会受伤?
do that?
我常常划伤手
I'm always cut up.
工作啊 搏击啊...
Between my job and the fighting...
还有火鸡骨头
The turkey bones.
不是我♥干♥的
I did not do this.
我发誓
I swear.
反正科洛也不会再来搏击了
And Crowe wasn't fighting anymore anyway.
- 他想休息一段时间 - 为什么?
- Wanted to take a break. - Why is that?
不知道
I don't know.
私人问题
Personal stuff.
他不想说
Wouldn't talk about it.
那家伙给了一记我这辈子挨过的最狠的下钩拳
Took one of the best uppercuts of my life from that guy.
我会怀念那一拳的
I will miss that.
谢谢 不在场证明已被核实
Thanks. Alibi checks out.
华盛顿综合医院证实
Washington General confirms
查克整晚都呆在医院里 呕吐不止...
Chuck was in the hospital all night upchucking...
直到今早八点才离开
not released till 8:00 this morning.
麦基 通话记录怎么样
McGee, phone records.
仅有一通他和一等兵科洛的通话
Just one call between him and Lance Corporal Crowe.
在十一月十七号♥晚上
It was the night of November 17.
正是他们最后一次搏斗那天
That's the date of their last fight.
那么也许"呕男"查克交代的都是实情
So maybe up-Chuck really was telling the truth.
但是总有人和科洛有点过节吧
But somebody had an issue with Crowe.
我大概知道是谁
Think I might know who.
我和在匡提科的老相识们谈过
I talked to some old friends at Quantico.
二等兵霍兰德的违纪报告
Disciplinary reports on Private First Class Holland
- 刚刚发出 - 有何问题?
- were just released. - Problems?
他因争斗被书面记录过两次
He was written up for fighting, twice.
有意思的是这位二等兵今早怎会忘记提这点
It's funny how the PFC failed to mention that this morning.
猜一下他是和谁打架
One guess who his target was.
- 科洛 - 上次争执就发生在
- Crowe. - Last altercation:
他死前三天
three days before his death.
姬娃
Ziver.
科洛死的时候有人联♥系♥了医疗救护...
Trauma call made when Crowe died...
谁打的电♥话♥?
who made it?
稍等 我来查一下
Just one second, let me check.
正是二等兵大卫霍兰德
None other than PFC David Holland.
宪兵追查到了他的手♥机♥
The MP traced it back to his cell phone.
糟糕的是他将这救命电♥话♥推迟到了
Too bad he dialed a half hour
他兄弟死后的半个小时
after his buddy kicked the bucket.
该去拜访一下了
Time for a visit.
不 不 你别来
No, no, no. Not you.
我正好受够这椅子对我背部的折磨了
Chair was killing my back.
嗯 他们有过几次争吵
Yes, they had a few run-ins.
争吵在这儿时有发生 但事情总会愈演愈烈
But it happens; things get heated.
如果你当过兵 你自然会明白
If you served, you'd know that.
我们当过 现在仍在役
We have, and we do.
这可不仅仅是正常竞争 埃利斯上尉
This goes beyond normal competition, Captain Ellis.
- 我们得和他谈谈 - 理解
- We got to talk to him. - Understood.
工作需要嘛
Need to do your job.
老天 霍兰德 他们在看你呢
Man, Holland, they're looking at you.
怎么了?
What's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
不 事情不是这样的
No. No, these are wrong.
我们没有打斗
We never fought.
报告上可不是那么写的
Reports say otherwise.
你的指挥官也另执一词
And so does your C.O.
我说过他们搞错了!
I said they're wrong!
小点声
Loser your voice.
我不会伤害科洛的
I would never hurt Crowe.
也不会伤害我们团队里的任何人
Or anybody in my unit.
我们情同兄弟... 我们互相照顾
We're brothers... we look out for each other.
那你为什么耽搁了那么久才打电♥话♥联♥系♥救援?
Then what took you so long to make the trauma call?
我被吓坏了
I was scared.
好吧?
Okay?
我们都吓坏了
We all were.
我们竭尽所能去救助他
We tried everything that we could to save him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表