It was a mistake having you here for Christmas.
你要我走?
You want me to leave?
你不打算打开你的饼干盒了吗?
Aren't you gonna open your cookies?
我以为圣诞礼物
I thought you were not supposed
是应该等到圣诞早晨才打开的
to open presents until...Christmas morning.
欢乐饼干不算礼物
Snickerdoodles don't count.
我很担心
I'm worried.
托尼和他的爸爸
About Tony and his father.
他有说发生了什么事吗?
Did he say what happened?
没有
No.
只说了有点复杂
Just that it was complicated.
迪诺左在哪?
Where's DiNozzo?
在过来的路上
He's on his way.
你们在垃圾填埋场有什么发现?
What did you find out at the landfill?
他们曾被非法闯入过
They had a break-in.
- 有监控录像吗? - 没有
- Security cameras? - No.
那里可没什么值得保护的
Not much there worth protecting.
头儿 你记得那晚吗?
Boss, do you remember that night?
2011年五月二日?
May 2, 2011?
不记得
No.
我打赌你记得
Bet you do.
那晚海豹突击队击毙了本拉♥登♥
It's the night Navy SEALs killed bin Laden.
所以那天我们突袭了阿伯塔巴德
So we raid Abbottabad,
然后杀掉了世界头号♥通缉犯
and we kill the most wanted man in the world.
那天华盛顿特区一定
Got to think Homeland put the DC area
处于高度警惕并加强监视的状态
on high alert and increased surveillance.
是的
Yeah.
他们肯定担心受到报复
They have to be concerned about retaliation.
我理当得到信任
I should get some credit.
去年六月是我把贾斯丁开除的
I fired Justin last June.
损失也是那时候造成的 林德尔
The damage was done by then, Linder.
并且作为助理局长
And, as assistant director of operations, you're going
你理应为此事负责
to be held responsible.
温特
Winter.
嘿 我是吉布斯
Hey, it's Gibbs.
特勤局如今隶属于国土安♥全♥局♥
Secret Service is under Homeland now.
让我猜猜 吉布斯探员
Let me guess, Agent Gibbs.
你有求于我
You need something.
我们需要华盛顿特区的卫星监控记录
We need to access archival satellite surveillance of the DC area.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我会打电♥话♥问问
I'll make some calls.
我可以开车送你去机场
I can give you a ride to the airport.
啊 不用 不用 你已经...
Ah, no, no, you're...
你上班已经迟到了
you're already late for work.
对不起 情况不尽如人意
Sorry things didn't work out.
我也是
Me, too.
再见了 孩子
Bye, Junior.
能清晰一点吗?
Can you enhance it?
这是晚上拍的 吉布斯
It's nighttime, Gibbs.
我们可以试试
We can try.
拉近距离再加强图像
Going in tighter and enhancing.
对不起我迟到了 头儿
Sorry I'm late, boss.
因为你♥爸♥的事?
Your dad?
是的 路上有点堵
Yeah, well, we hit a little bump in the road.
噢 不 他不该缺席这次的平安夜派对的
Oh, no, but he can't miss the Christmas Eve party.
对不起 艾比
Sorry, Abbs.
他现在在哪?
Where is he?
在去机场的路上
He is on his way to the airport.
准备回纽约
He's going back to New York.
这样好一些了
It's a little better.
这看起来像载货卡车 但是因为
Well, it looks like a pickup truck, but because of the
光线和角度的问题
lack of light and angle,
我无法提取到车牌号♥
I can't get a read on the license plate.
我并不需要车牌号♥
Uh, I don't need it.
嘿!
Hey!
海军罪案调查处 圣诞快乐
NCIS. Merry Christmas.
今天你得早点打烊了 吉莱斯皮
You're closing early today, Gillespie.
是吗?
I am?
我们有搜查你店铺和住处的搜查令
We have a warrant to search the premises and your residence.
你们要找什么?
What are you looking for?
未流通的新百元钞票
Uncirculated $100 Treasury notes.
圣诞快乐 先生们
Merry Christmas, gentlemen.
饮料算在老板头上
Drinks are on the house.
等等 你在干什么?
Wait, what are you doing?
这张照片拍摄于弗吉尼亚垃圾填埋场
This photo was taken at a Virginia landfill
就在那笔钱失踪的当晚
the night the money went missing.
看起来很像你的小卡车
Looks a lot like your truck.
算你运气好 正好被卫星监控拍到
Just your luck Big Brother was watching that night.
这两个人... 是你和贾斯丁·肯纳迪吗?
The two figures...you and Justin Cannady?
或是这是肯纳迪因为破产并乏于等待
Or did Cannady do it alone 'cause he was broke
而单干的?
and tired of waiting?
他在未告知你的情况下
He sell some of his share to Huffner
把他的那份卖♥♥了一点给霍夫诺尔?
without telling you?
这是你杀他们的原因吗?
Is that why you killed them?
你担心他们告发你?
You worried that they were gonna blow it for you?
不是的...
No, uh...
- 嘿! - 退役海军?
- Hey! - Retired Marine?
是的 怎么了?
Yeah, so?
你曾有权进出帕图克申特河海军航♥空♥站
You had access to the base at Pax River.
我们会得到录像 然后把你安置到那里
We'll get the video, and we'll place you there.
一旦我们找到这笔钱 就会一一落实
Once we find the money, it will all fall into place.
听着 这事其实可大可小
Look, we can do this the easy way
但是我们找到那笔钱之前是不会离开的
or the hard way, but we're not leaving here without the money.
噢 她找对地方了是吗 吉莱斯皮?
Oh, is she getting warmer,Gillespie?
噢...
Oh...
引起你的注意了
that got your attention.
我办公室衣橱里有个保险箱
There's a safe in my office closet.
偷钱是你的主意吗?
Stealing the money your idea?
当然不会是贾斯丁·肯纳迪那个酒鬼的主意
It sure as hell wasn't that drunk Justin Cannady's idea.
是的 但是你需要他把这笔钱拿出来 姬娃?
Yeah, but you needed him to pull it off. Ziva?
衣橱里有个保险箱
There's a safe in the closet.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 我们可以快点收拾好这烂摊子
Hey, you know, we can wrap this up
还有时间回去看电影
and still have time for the screening in MTAC.
我真没那心情
I'm really not in the mood.
来吧 托尼 这能让你振作点
Come on, Tony, it'll cheer you up.
好吧 但我把DVD留在我的公♥寓♥里了
Yeah, I left the DVD in my apartment anyway.
那就去拿过来
So go get it.
我们不仅找回了这笔失窃的
Not only were we able to recover several million dollars
面值几百万美元的未流通钞票
of stolen,uncirculated currency,
也同时破获了两起凶杀案
but two murders were solved in the process.
有什么问题吗?
Are there any questions?
是的 我有一个
Yeah, I got one.
你得到过海军罪案调查处的帮助吗?
You get any help from NCIS?
真不敢置信 她只字未提我们
Can you believe it? She did not even mention us.
啊 今天是圣诞节 姬娃 随她去吧
Ah, it's Christmas, Ziva. let it go.
就当是我们给她的礼物
Our gift to her.
是的 今年的香料苹果酒味道不错
Yes, the mulled cider is good this year,
但味道有所不同
but it's not quite the same.
我试着回忆过托尼是怎么做的
I tried to remember how Tony made it.
可能是我忘了些什么
Maybe I left something out.
会不会是忘了加七荚豆蔻?
Probably the seven pods of cardamom?
完全不知道那是什么东西 托尼
Don't even know what that is, Tony.
说真的 我也不知道
Neither do I, to tell you the truth.
对不起 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我有些心烦意乱
I got distracted.
虽然我爸爸已经走了
Even when he's not around,
但他总能影响到我
Senior can have an effect on me.
看我在圣诞树下找到了什么
Look what I found under the tree.
噢 家族戒指
Oh, the family ring.
没错
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表