他没有发疯 确实有人在跟踪他
He's not crazy. Someone is following him.
开始汇报
Let's go.
埃文·劳瑞下士
Petty Officer Evan Lowry,
二十四岁 刚从菲茨杰拉德号♥
24, just returned from a six-month deployment
结束为期六个月的服役
on the U.S.S. Fitzgerald.
- 是一名厨师 - 烹饪专员
- Where he worked as a cook. - Culinary Specialist.
现在?
TDY?
在匡蒂科工作 等待下轮服役
Mess duty at Quantico, pending his next assignment.
他接触不到任何敏感信息
He has no access to any sensitive material.
银行账户
And no unusual
也没有反常情况
activity in his bank account.
没有什么怪异之处 除非把像其他船员一样
Nothing worth mentioning, unless you consider
能喝酒算作不寻常的事情
a sailor drinking like a sailor worth mentioning.
那么 他为什么被跟踪?
So why's he being followed?
好吧 那么谁在跟踪他?
Okay, then who is following him?
劳瑞正在会议室配合速写师
Lowry is in the conference room working with a sketch artist.
艾比正在分解GPS追踪器
Abby's taking the GPS tracker apart.
希望她能找到线索
Hopefully she can pull prints.
关于抢劫一事 劳瑞说 额
Then there's the mugging. Lowry said that, uh,
一切都发生在被抢劫之后
it all started after he was attacked.
也许抢劫犯在跟踪他
Maybe the mugger is the one following him.
目击证人只给出大致描述
Eyewitnesses only gave a rough description.
劳瑞几乎什么都不记得
And Lowry barely remembers the assault.
警方报告表示 他的头部被卸胎棒击打
Police report says that he got a concussion
发生脑震荡
from a tire iron to the head.
另外 他的背包和手♥机♥被偷走
Also says his backpack and cell phone were stolen.
劫匪的确可以知道他的住址
That'd mean the mugger would know where he lived.
你觉得两者有关?
Think it's connected?
我觉得这是最说得通的解释
I think it's our best lead.
姬娃 查看一下劫匪的速写图
Ziva, check out that sketch.
麦基 试试追踪被偷走的手♥机♥
McGee, stolen cell phone, see if you can trace it.
小偷通常为了避免被追踪
Well, thieves usually wipe stolen cell phones
会消除手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
to make it harder to trace.
你能追踪到吗?
Can you trace it?
我可以试试
I can try.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果他用手♥机♥拍了照片或者发了邮件
If he's taken a photo and e-mailed it to anybody,
我能用元数据获得GPS坐标...
I can use the GPS coordinates from the EXIF data...
你应该意识到
You do realize
如果你总是习惯性讲解你是如何工作的话
if you keep telling us how you do your job
我们就不需要你了吧?
then we're not gonna need you anymore?
哦 找到线索了
Oh, got a hit.
华盛顿西北部
Northwest DC.
出发!
Go!
不 这完全无法接受
No, this is totally unacceptable.
我们还需要等待多久才能调查
How long do we have to wait for the inquiry
宜兰·博德纳尔的死因?
into Ilan Bodnar's death?
因为我们想
Because we'd like
先生...
Sir...
从任务报告中开始提取情报
to get started with the debriefing.
那么把你国防部-总领督查部的人叫过来
So get someone from DoD-IG down here
我们来结束这该死的案件
so we can close the book on this damn thing.
什么时候?
When?
那么他现在他妈的到底在哪里?
So where the hell is he?
没事 我找到他了
Never mind. I found him.
我希望 你不介意你的助理
I hope it's okay that your assistant
让我在办公室里面等你
told me to wait in your office.
理查德·帕森 受雇于总领督查部的
Richard Parsons, independent counsel
独♥立♥检查官
retained by the Inspector General.
我来这里是因为...
I'm here for the...
我知道你为何而来
I know why you're here.
有话直说
So get started.
事实上 我刚上完夜班
Actually, I just got back on the red-eye.
我想... 回家
I was gonna... go home,
洗澡 吃早餐... 你吃饭了吗?
shower, have some breakfast... have you eaten yet?
我会让人去买♥♥个三明治
I'll send for a sandwich.
- 很多文书工作要做 - 很好
- A lot of paperwork to do. - Well, great.
很多人不喜欢 但是没有文书
Most people don't like it, but without paperwork
世界会变成...
the world would be...
那么你可以步入正题了吗?
So, you'll get started then?
如果你想的话 我马上讲
Immediately, if you want.
智商需要通知团队 我在这里
Just inform the team that I'm here.
你好 主管?
Yes, Director?
好的 请叫迪诺左探员和麦基探员
Yes, um, find Agents DiNozzo and McGee please.
好的
Of course.
好的 谢谢 你可以先从他们开始
Yes, thank you. You can start with them.
轻松 主管
Relax, Director.
我只是来这里精益求精的
I'm just here to cross some T's and dot some I's.
我会尽可能迅速无痛感的解决
I'll be as quick and painless as possible.
我之前从来没有真正外出监视过
Never been on an actual DC stakeout before.
十分有趣
This is fun.
他们不怎么让我出办公室
They don't let me out of the office very much.
真的吗?
Really?
差点骗到我
Could've fooled me.
谢谢你们肯让我跟来
Thanks for letting me tag along.
我们也不愿意
Well, we didn't.
万斯主管坚持要你加入我们
Director Vance insisted you join us.
那个是做什么的?
So, what does that do?
我们追踪一个失窃的手♥机♥
We traced a stolen cell phone
到这栋楼
to this complex.
现在我们就等着有人使用它
Now we just need someone to use it
然后我们可以定位
to pinpoint
它的准确位置
its exact location.
然后你就消灭他们
And then you bust 'em.
嘿
Hey.
我们快点把事情弄完 好吧?
Can we just get this over with?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我先打开我的公文包
Let me just get my briefcase open.
零 零 七
Double-oh-seven.
好的 那么
All right, so,
让我们乘坐时光机穿越到最初
let's set the Wayback Time Machine to the beginning,
好吗? 那么 那是什么时候 一月吗?
shall we? So that's, what, January?
你们什么时候知道 额
When did you first become aware that, uh,
艾利·大卫在这里呢?
Eli David was in town?
吉布斯周五早上告诉我们的
Gibbs told us that Friday morning.
哦 哦 哦! 有人来了
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Someone's coming.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
不 性别不对
Nope. Wrong sex.
啊 性感小妞
Ah, right sex.
- 时间不对 - 好吧 说到时间
- Wrong time. - Well, speaking of time,
大卫探员什么时候说
what time did Agent David say
她要和她的父亲见面 吃安息日晚餐呢?
that she was going to meet her father for Shabbat dinner?
不是十分清楚
Not sure exactly.
黄昏之前
Before sundown.
你不确定的话 怎么会知道?
Well, how do you know if you're not sure exactly?
因为我看到了Yentl
'Cause I've seen Yentl.
很好
Well played.
这和我查到的一切相吻合
Well, this matches up with everything I got,
那么细节完善
so T's are being crossed.
我还有一个问题想问你们
I just got one more question for you guys.
什么?
Yeah?
监视的时候 要上洗手间怎么办?
How does one go to the bathroom on a stakeout?
我可以接受这个
I could get into this.
哦 等等 我有发现
Oh, hold off. I got something.
有人在打电♥话♥
Someone's making a call.
在哪里?
Where?
东北角
Northeast corner.
哦 我看到了
Oh, there we go.
好的 听着
All right. Listen,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表