还有...
and...
这些不寻常的伤口
these unusual cuts.
- 看起来像被戳伤的 - 或许如此
- They look like stab wounds. - Perhaps.
摔下来之前可能有过争斗 达克?
A fight before he fell, Duck?
有可能
Possibly.
这家伙可被打得够惨 头儿
This guy's really been roughed up, boss.
问题是 是谁动的手?
The question is: Who did the roughing?
我很抱歉 万斯先生
I'm so very sorry,Mr. Vance,
但是您并不是授权签名人
but you're not an authorized signer.
肯定是弄错了
There must be a mistake.
我和我妻子 我们共用账户
My wife and I, we don't have separate accounts.
好吧 但是计算机显示的是这样
Well, that's what the computer is telling me,
计算机可不撒谎
and it never lies.
听着
Look
我只想注销这个账户
I would just like to close it out.
没有您妻子的签名
Without your wife's signature,
我无能为力
there's not much I can do.
不如您把她带过来
Hey, how about you bring her down,
我们就能把这些全办妥了
and we can get all of this taken care of.
这个是你们这的吗?
Is this one of yours?
看起来像是
It looks like it.
是我们这保险箱的钥匙
To one of our safety-deposit boxes.
稍等一下
Just give me a minute,
我来... 我来查一下号♥码
and I'll... I'll look up the number.
好的
Fine.
没错
Yep.
显示它确实属于您的妻子
It says it belongs to your wife.
哦 好消息是你有权打开它
Oh, and good news, you have access.
想去看一下吗?
Want to go take a look?
这儿交给您了 万斯先生
It's all yours Mr. Vance,
如果有什么需要 我就在外面
and I will just be right outside if you need anything.
来见下一等兵盖比·科洛吧
Say hello to Lance Corporal Gabe Crowe.
出生在西弗吉尼亚出 由单亲妈妈抚养长大
Born in West Virginia, raised by a single mom,
- 没有兄弟姐妹 - 2011年加入
- no siblings. - Joined the Marines
海军陆战队 在匡提科的武器训练营中
in 2011, trained as an ammo tech
受训为弹♥药♥技术员
with the Weapons Training Battalion at Quantico,
正准备第一次服役
preparing for his first tour.
- 档案记录? - 没有污点
- Record? - Spotless.
指挥官称他为最闪耀的新星之一
C.O. called him one of his brightest stars.
可不是一直那么闪耀
Wasn't always so bright.
中学期间 曾有过蓄意破坏 偷盗
spend time in Juniors team, vandalism, petty theft,
和未成年饮酒的行为
underage drinking.
但他高中之后就焕然一新了
But he cleaned up after high school.
从弗吉尼亚理工学院以班级头名的成绩毕业
Graduated top of his class from Virginia Tech.
浪子回头 就像斯蒂夫麦奎因一样
Bad boy done good, just like Steve McQueen.
- 我爱这种家伙 - 邮件呢?
- Love those guys. - E-mails?
军队服务器上没什么异常 但是我...
Uh, nothing unusual on the military server, but I...
刚找到了他的个人邮箱账号♥
just got a hit off his personal e-mail account.
还在下载中 但是看起来
It's still downloading, but it looks
他似乎曾在一个社交网络聊天室里留言
like he may have left messages in a social network chat room.
我现在就把它们调出来
And I'm bringing those up now.
"我得保护自己
"I've got to protect myself.
感觉事态会很快转变"
Feel like things could turn fast."
有点隐晦 而且黑暗
That's a little obscure, and dark.
有点像代理局长的咖啡执着症
Kind of like the Deputy Dawg's coffee obsession.
这有大约一百多条信息
There's about a hundred more
头儿 我需要花费一些时间
messages here, boss. it's gonna
- 来挖掘他们 - 尽快完成
- take me a while to dig 'em out. - Dig fast.
迪诺左
DiNozzo.
在 立马去查电♥话♥记录 信♥用♥卡♥使用记录
Yes. Phone records, credit card history.
查出可能和他有恩怨的老朋友
Track down old friends he may have had a problem with.
母亲那边怎么样?
Anything from the mother?
她三天前接到一个电♥话♥
She received a phone call three days ago.
她说他听起来"焦躁不安"
She said he sounded "agitated."
- 关于什么事? - 他没说
- About what? - He did not say.
那就是她最后一次跟他通话了
That's the last time she ever heard from him.
还有 吉布斯 她拖欠着一些抵押金
Also, Gibbs, um, she had fallen behind on her mortgage.
他一直在给她寄钱
He was sending her cash.
每次几千元来贴补开销
A few thousand every time to help cover costs.
但他并没有在外打工的迹象
No sign of an outside job.
好吧 他总得从哪得到这些钱
Well, he had to be getting the cash from somewhere.
找出是哪
Find out where.
二等兵霍兰德
Private Holland.
你的指挥官知道你在这吗?
Your C.O. know you're here?
不知道 长官
No, sir.
没人知道
No one does.
如果那些家伙知道我来这了
If any of the guys knew I was here,
他们不会原谅我的
they'd never forgive me.
你在保护他们?
You protecting them?
不是他们 先生
Not them, sir.
科洛
Crowe.
你是说他有事隐瞒?
You're saying he has something to hide?
来吧 坐下来
Come on. Sit down.
听着 我并不想太早就下结论
Look, I, I didn't want to say too much earlier.
他对我们来说很重要
He meant a lot to us.
这一整天就像个噩梦一样
The whole day has been like a bad dream,
但是我必须得来
but I had to come.
你必须得知道真♥相♥ 也许你可以...
You had to know the truth. Maybe you could...
嘿
Hey.
别说了 只要告诉我发生了什么就行
Stop. Just tell me what's going on.
搏击... 长官
Fighting... sir.
非法的地下搏击
Illegal backroom stuff.
他跟我说他在网上发现了一些团队
He told me he found some groups online
而且他要去加入华盛顿的俱乐部
and that he was going to clubs in D.C.
哪些俱乐部?
Which ones?
他没说
He didn't say.
还有别人知道他在干什么吗?
Anyone else know what he was doing?
没了 长官 他只跟我说了
No, sir. He just told me.
他让我发誓不讲的
He made me swear not to tell.
你知道 如果消息泄露了
You know, if word got out,
他会被遣返回家的
he'd be discharged.
科洛不是坏人 好吗?
Crowe wasn't a bad guy, all right?
他训练刻苦 热爱国家
He worked hard, and he loved his country.
他只是... 他... 他需要一个发泄口
He just... he... he needed an outlet.
我认为他陷得太深了
I think he got in too deep.
昨晚我看到他偷偷溜出基地
I saw him sneak off base last night.
当他回来时 他...
And when he came back, he was...
他被打得遍体鳞伤
he was pretty beat-up.
- 那是什么时候? - 刚过午夜
- What time was that? - Just after midnight.
我跟他说别做了
I told him to stop.
我告诉他说这太危险
I told him it was too dangerous.
但是... 他不听
But... he wouldn't listen.
他为什么不听呢?
Why wouldn't he listen?
是的 这是我起草
Yes. I drafted this.
她为什么会有这个 麦迪森先生?
And why did she have it, Mr. Mathison?
你是她的律师 对吧?
You're her lawyer, right?
- 万斯先生... - 你倒给我解释下
- Mr. Vance... - Explain to me
为什么我的妻子
why my wife was looking
想要分离财产
to separate property.
我觉得这件事你应该跟她谈一谈
I really think you should talk this over with her.
没法谈
I can't.
她走了
She's gone.
我不知道她去旅行了
I wasn't aware she was traveling.
不是去旅行
Not traveling.
她去世了
Gone.
我非常非常抱歉
I am so very sorry.
我对此毫不知情
I had no idea.
杰姬是一位... 一位伟大的女士
Jackie was a... a great woman.
不用你来告诉我这点
I don't need you to tell me that.
我知道她是谁
I know who she was.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表