- Do you have his contact info? Yeah.
我有他的联♥系♥方式
I have his contact info,
交易记录
records of transactions,
我连这家伙的视频记录都有
I've even got the guy's shayna punim
如果你们需要的话
on video, if you'd like.
稍等片刻
Just give me a sec.
如那人所说 每周一次 雷打不动
Just like the man said, once a week, like clockwork,
兰伯特兑现差不多一打支票再离开
Lambert cashes about a dozen refund checks and then splits.
看来我们找到了幕后操纵者
Looks like we've got our mastermind.
一个会计当然会有印♥章♥
An accountant should certainly have the chops
来骗过国税局
to scam the IRS.
他和一等海兵布朗肯定共事过
He and Seaman Brown must've been working together.
兰伯特的全境通告没有回应 头儿
No word on Lambert's BOLO, boss.
他不在家和办公室
He wasn't at his home or office,
手♥机♥关机 但我们找到了他的电脑
and his cell phone is off, but we did get his computer.
你查过他赌马记录吗? 因为我注意到
Have you checked race tracks? 'Cause I notice
每次兰伯特出现时 他都在
every single time Lambert shows up, he has the same
后裤袋里塞着同样的纸
piece of paper folded up in his back pocket.
那是一张押注单
It's a betting sheet.
- 他喜欢马 - 我会增加通告信息
- He likes the horses. - I'll expand the BOLO,
但我认为他不是在四处游走
but I don't think he's hanging around.
他刚刚已经清空了他的银行账户
He just emptied his bank account.
他在跑路
Nah, he's running.
他肯定发现联邦探员盯上他了
Must have found out the Feds are after him.
我猜他早知道了
I'm guessing he already knew.
他可能是那个想要杀你的人 记得吗?
He's probably the one who tried to have you killed, remember?
这么说来 戴安也是他的目标之一
Speaking of which, Diane is probably on his hit list, too.
时间晚了 而兰伯特又逍遥法外
It's getting late. With Lambert on the loose,
所以她应该...
she should probably...
今晚睡在你家 我过会和你谈谈
sleep at your house tonight. I'll talk to you later.
你说的没错 她不该独处
No, you're right, she shouldn't be alone,
但介于你是她最后一任前夫
but since you married her last,
我想她该待在你家
I think that means your place.
这样比较好
This is gonna be good.
我没干净床单
I've got no clean sheets.
我的取暖器坏了
My heater's broken.
我厨房♥有黑色毒霉菌
I've got toxic black mold in my kitchen.
我就坐看他俩的争执
I'll let these two figure it out,
而我知道有个地方她肯定不会住
since I know the one place she's definitely not staying.
噢 这太荒唐了
Oh, this is ridiculous.
为什么我不能待在自己家?
Why can't I just stay at my place?
他们可以在我家门口安排个探员
They can post an agent outside my door.
因为保护你的最好办法是把你藏起来
'Cause the best way to protect you is to make you hard to find.
好吧 相信我 我很安全
Well, then trust me, we're good,
因为没人会来找我
because no one's gonna come looking for me
这儿离你淋浴的地方很近
this close to where you shower.
我睡沙发 你睡床
Look, I'll take the couch, you can have the bed.
我宁愿站着 还是我睡沙发吧
I would rather stand, I'll take the couch.
随你便
Whatever.
你应该客气点的
You don't have to be so rude about it.
我? 不客气?
Me? Being rude?
这话竟还是从一个
This coming from the woman who spent
一路过来都在说我如今的发型
the entire car ride over here telling me I had
是最不搭我脸的女人
the worst possible haircut for my face.
- 我只是在帮你 - 噢 你能帮我吗?
- I was trying to be helpful. - Oh, were you also being helpful
在你告诉我手肘不够尖的时候?
when you told me my elbows weren't pointy enough?
那是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
放过我吧 小胖墩
Cut me slack, Chucky.
我差点害死了我女儿的父亲
I almost had my daughter's father killed,
我的丈夫要离开我 而我现在发现
my husband wants to leave me, and now I find out
我自己都有生命危险
my own life might be in danger?
我听到版本是你想离开维克多
The rumor I heard was, you were thinking of leaving Victor.
不关你的事 我不想谈这个
It's none of your businese, I don't want to talk about it.
相信我 我无所谓
Trust me, fine by me.
噢 事实是维克多 从前他每天
Oh, the thing is that Victor, he used to tell me
都会说我是这世界上最美的女人
every day I was the most beautiful woman in the world,
而现在... 他不这么说了
and now he...doesn't say that anymore.
所以是他变了...
So has he changed...
还是我?
or have I?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我?
Excuse me?
对 这是个简单的问题
Well, it's a simple question.
你是个帅小伙 我... 我想知道
You're an attractive man. I... I want to know,
你觉得我美吗?
do you find me attractive?
呃...
Um...
- 你是说长相体态还是... - 我是说
- you mean physically, or...? - I mean, when it
到了杰斯罗那里 这能怪我吗?
came to Jethro, you know, who could blame me for that?
他依旧爱着他死去的妻子
And he was still in love with his dead wife,
而我经历了一连串失败的婚姻
and I was just another in a string of failed marriages,
接着是托比亚斯...
but then Tobias and...
现在可能是维克多...
and now maybe Victor...
你担心是你自己有问题?
You're worried something might be wrong with you?
是的
Yeah.
听着 你... 很美
Look, you're...attractive.
至少外表是的
At least on the outside.
我就当是赞美了
I'll take it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意难为你
I didn't mean to unload on you like that.
我只是...
I just... you know,
我猜我... 真的需要...
I guess I...what I really need...
- 一个人静一静? - 不
- To be alone? - No.
好吧
Yeah, well,
信不信由你 我...
believe it or not, I...
我想我需要一个拥抱
I think I just need a hug.
我不会抱你的
I'm not hugging you.
- 为什么? - 呃 这不可能
- Why not? - Uh, it's not gonna happen.
快来抱我 就他妈的现在!
You come over here and hug me right now, damn it!
没门
No way.
你算什么男人?
What kind of man are you?
在你面前站着一个
Here you have a depressed,
情绪低落 可怜的同事
miserable coworker standing right in front of you,
这你都不能给她个爱的抱抱?
you can't even give her a simple hug?
真没家教
Your parents failed.
嘿 吉布斯 怎么了?
Hey, Gibbs,what's taking so long?
快快 伙计们!
Come on, people!
赶快 赶快!
Chop, chop!
我的亲娘七舅老爷!
Holy Fourth of July weenie roast!
我他妹看的是个啥?!
What the hell am I looking at?!
哇噢! 头儿 事情不是你看到的那样
Whoa! Boss, this is not what it looks like.
那是怎么样的?
What does it look like?
我... 我们聊着天
W...We were talking
然后我们在沙发上睡着了
and, you know, we fell asleep on the couch.
像两只饥渴的兔子抱作一团!
Intertwined like horny rabbits!
关你什么事?
What's it to you?
就算我们发生了点什么那又怎样?
So what if something happened?
不 不 什么都没发生
No, no, nothing happened.
我们又不会再结婚了
We're not married anymore.
对 但你还要结婚!
No, but you are!
你为什么...
Why are you...
够了! 我们先把这事
Enough! We need to all
搁一边
put a pin in it.
艾比从那会计身上得到了线索
Abby's got a lead on an accountant.
嘿 头儿 艾比从会计的电脑上发现一封邮件
Hey, boss. Abby found an e-mail on the accountant's PC
是有关拖欠这房♥子租金的
about an overdue payment on this rental house.
这是搜查令
That's the search warrant.
斯特林探员呢?
Where's Agent Sterling?
我们认为她最好先冲个澡
We thought it was best for the op for her to take a shower.
我的意思是回调查处协助艾比
I mean head back to NCIS to assist Abby.
我跟你讲过了 我们清清白白
I told you, nothing happened.
- 出租♥房♥♥? - 是的 兰伯特故意地
- Rental house? - Yeah, Lambert went out of his way
掩盖了他与这房♥子的关联
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表