The IRS Deputy Commissioner
我们扣押了他的一名探员之后
called when he heard
便致电过来
that we had... one of their agents.
- 探员? - 哇哦
- Agents? - Wow.
- "耶♥和♥华♥都哭了" - 是的 探员
- "And the Lord wept." - Yes, agent.
你俩误打误撞进酒吧的时候
And I was undercover
我正在进行卧底调查
when you two bumbled into the bar.
为什么案子卧底?
Undercover on what?
一宗大的税务欺诈案
Big tax-fraud case.
有人伪造身份
Somebody's stealing identities,
然后填到假的纳税申报单上
filing fake returns and making off
还带着一船用假支票换来的货物跑了
with a boatload in fraudulent refund checks.
这个每年要花费国税局上亿美元
Costs the IRS billions each year.
我们追查到了好几个造假贼到那个酒吧
We have traced several identity thefts to the bar.
我的计划是确认贼的身份
My plan was to I.D. the thief
然后顺藤摸瓜找到幕后黑手
and follow him back to the ringleader.
我假装是个买♥♥家 这样我就能直接
I was posing as a buyer so I could interview
直接的接触到雇员
the employees on the DL.
你假装是福内尔夫人
You were posing as Mrs. Fornell.
预算被削减了
Budget cuts.
假身份证很贵的
A fake I.D. is expensive.
- 我即兴发挥 - 即兴发挥?!
- I was improvising. - Improvising?!
你这个即兴发挥差点要我的命!
Your improvising almost got me killed!
你可是打草惊蛇了 福内尔探员
You must have ruffled the wrong feathers, Agent Fornell.
而这条蛇以为我和你有关
And those feathers thought I was
便将枪口对准了我!
part of your op and put a hit out on me!
对不起?
Sorry?
- 对不起?!- 好吧 冷静一下
- Sorry?! - All right, calm down.
如果这次枪口是对准了你
If there was a hit put out on you,
这就意味着斯特林探员
it means Agent Sterling
也不远了 也就是说她也身处险境
is getting close, which also means she's in danger, too.
- 我要看你的资料 - 不可能!
- I want to see your files. - No way!
这不是请求
It wasn't a request.
哦 对不起 那我重说一遍 别...
Oh, I'm so sorry, let me rephrase that. Go...
我说了冷静点
I said calm down.
谁都一样
Everyone.
你们有足够的时间看她的资料
You'll have plenty of time to review her files.
现在这个案子要三部联手
Since this case now spans three federal agencies,
你们的头儿和我已经决定了
your bosses and I have decided
让你们三个一起调查这个案子
that the three of you will be working on this case together.
她来了
Here she comes.
- 我走了 - 吉布斯说让我们哪儿也别去
- Here I go. - Gibbs told us to stay put.
你最好还是逃到天涯海角去
Better you should run for the hills.
你要知道 我并不比你俩高兴多少
You know, I am not any happier about this than you are,
所以我们能尽可能的减少这些不爽么
so can we please make it as painless as possible.
应该说是超级不爽
So says the Queen of Pain.
- 怎么了? - 新安排
- What is going on? - New assignment.
特别探员... 斯特林
Special Agent... Sterling
让我们见识一下
will you bring you up to speed.
开什么玩...
What...
哦 这...这真酷
Oh, that's-that's...very cool.
小胖墩 连接上国税局的主机
Chucky, would you pull up the IRS mainframe,
账号♥ 戴斯特林
directory: dsterling;
密♥码♥ 廉价的托比亚斯
password: Tobias cheap.
就像我一遍一遍说的那样 有人已经操作了
As I told Frick and Frack already, somebody is running
一个大型的诈骗系统 与国税局对抗
a major fraud operation against the IRS,
偷走了很多身份信息
stealing hundreds of identities,
提交了很多假税单
submitting thousands in fake tax returns.
我们已经追查到了那个身份造假贩...
We've traced the identity thefts...
就是那个吉布斯和福内尔碰到你的酒吧?
To the Navy bar where Gibbs and Fornell bumped into you?
而且你觉得有人在那儿偷司机的驾照信息
And you think someone there was lifting driver's license info.
可能是一等海兵布朗
Probably Seaman Brown.
作为保镖 他应该检查
As a bouncer, he would've checked
每一个进出的身份证
every I.D. that came through the door.
你应该感到很骄傲 杰斯罗
You must be very proud, Jethro.
很明显 布朗不是幕后的策划者
Clearly Brown is not the mastermind behind
他没有会计的印♥章♥
this operation. he doesn't have the accounting chops.
我们要找的另有其人 你找到了
We're looking for somebody else. Did you run down
虚假纳税申报单的地址了吗?
the addresses of the fake tax returns?
是的 所有邮箱都查过 都是死路一条
Yeah, all P.O. boxes, all dead ends.
他们一直用新的来轮换使用
They keep rotating them out for new ones.
嫌疑人在哪兑现退税支票的?
Where are the perps cashing the refund checks?
城郊的各类店面
Well, various storefronts on the opposite side of town.
我已经查过很多家了
I've already run down a whole bunch,
但还有不少没查
but I got a bunch more.
- 和我想的一样? - 是的
- You thinking what I'm thinking? - Yeah.
吉布斯和我再去查一遍邮箱
Gibbs and I are gonna double-check the P.O. boxes,
以防你有所遗漏
just in case you missed something.
- 我呢? - 查支票兑换网点
- And me? - Check cashing outlets.
城郊各个门面
Opposite side of town.
稍等片刻
I'll be with you in a minute.
这可离"城郊"远着呢
This is not even close to the "opposite side of town."
没错 但如果我这么说 他们会分头行动
No, but I knew if I said that, the boys would want to split up.
我不会为了前任而和我丈夫分开
I'm not taking a break from my husband just to spend it with my exes.
分开?
A break?
你和维克多闹矛盾了?
Are you and Victor having difficulties?
不是因为维克多
Victor, no.
是因为我
Me, yes.
我... 不想插足你的私事
I... Did not mean to intrude.
别误会 维克多
Now, don't get me wrong. Victor,
他是个好男人而且...
he's a good man and he's...
也是艾米丽的好榜样
he's a great role model for Emily,
但我就是...
but I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
我开始怀疑自己是否应该再婚
I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake getting married again.
- 怎么会? - 我...
- How so? - Well, I...
我很早就成家...
I settled down so... early,
之后就是周而复始的婚姻
and I just went from marriage to marriage,
我都从未和朋友们
you know, and I never went out and acted crazy,
出去疯过玩过
like all my friends.
这样 所以现在你想...
Mm. And now you wish to...
疯... 一次?
act... crazy?
是的
Yeah.
我想要出去 做些疯狂的事
I want to go out and do something wild.
让自己放纵一次
Just let loose for once.
呵
Huh.
如果结婚了就很难这么做
That's hard to do if you're married.
尤其和维克多
To Victor.
听着 伙计 我需要
Look, guy, I'm gonna need
身份证明 行吗?
some kind of I.D., okay?
下一位
Next.
- 或是在国税局工作 - 嗯
- Or working for the IRS. - Hm.
斯特林探员 美国国税局
Agent Sterling, IRS,
犯罪调查部门
Criminal Investigations Division.
大卫探员 海军罪案调查处
Agent David, NCIS.
看来不是来兑现支票的
I'm not getting a check-cashing vibe.
我需要一些信息
We're gonna need some information.
这些是非法
These are fraudulently
兑现的美国国税局退税支票
obtained IRS refund checks.
它们是在这里兑现的 我们要知道是谁做的
They were cashed here. We need to know by whom.
非法兑现? 嘿 这不是我的错
Fraudulently obtained? Hey, that's not my fault.
但作为店家 你有义务
Well, as the owner, it's your responsibility
帮我们查出嫌犯
to help us find out whose fault it is.
好吧 如果我有什么特长的话
All right. If it's one thing I'm good at,
那就是找人垫背了
is throwing people under the bus.
呃...
Uh...
是的 我认得出记账代码
yeah, I recognize the billing code.
奥利弗·兰伯特
Oliver Lambert.
一个会计 每周来一次
An accountant who comes here once a week,
为他的客户兑现
cashes checks for his clients.
- 你有他的联♥系♥方式吗? - 是的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表