哈普少校确实执行了任务
While Commander Happ was on duty
但是那晚他并不当班
that night, he wasn't originally scheduled to fly.
是赫曼德的班 出发
Hernandez was. Go.
我们并不知道这些代表了什么 长官
We don't know what any of this means, Director.
等我们知道了会通知你的
Let you know when we find it.
好像你自己写的支票
Looks like your ego is writing checks
在你境外银行账户
your offshore bank account
不能提现 上校
can't cash, Commander.
那天晚上绊住你
What did you know that kept you
- 不能出任务的原是是? - 没什么
- from wanting to fly that night? - Nothing.
我病了
I was sick.
我去我的女朋友那 她给我做了鸡汤
I went to see my girlfriend, and she made me chicken soup.
那真搞笑 她说你们出去吃的晚饭
That's funny-- she said you went out to dinner
那你就没生病咯
and that you weren't sick.
小飞侠 在你上军事法庭时
Time to change course, flyboy.
自乱阵脚前
Before you find yourself crash-landing
你还可以改变你的说辞
in the middle of a court-martial.
那很奇怪
That's od one.
你可以戴会儿墨镜
You can wear the sunglasses for a little bit.
那个帐户
That account
不是给你的退役补贴准备的吧?
wasn't for your military pension, was it?
乔普林和斯派克计划的
Joplin and Sparks planned it.
应该没有人发现
Nobody was supposed to find out.
发现什么?
Find out about what?
我们要把直升机卖♥♥了
That we were gonna sell the helo.
- 卖♥♥给谁? - 我不知道
- Sell it to who? - I don't know.
乔普林说他找到了买♥♥家
Joplin said he found a buyer
而且那天晚上已经商量好了 但是我...
and everything was set for that night, but I...
还没做好心理准备
couldn't go through with it
我就称病了
and I called in sick.
谁杀了哈普上尉?
Who killed Lieutenant Commander Happ?
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know. I swear.
乔普林和斯派克去年在阿富汗救了我
Joplin and Sparks, they saved my ass in Afghanistan last year,
我欠他们一条命
and I owe them my life.
不能让他们知道我全撂了
They can't know that I said anything.
- 好吗? - 那不可能 逐魂者
- All right? - That's a negative, Ghostrunner.
我们已经在走程序了
The pattern's full.
我们没有杀哈普
We didn't kill Happ.
我们没杀人 先生
We're not murderers, sir.
拿出证据来
Prove it.
出来一下 中士
Excuse me, Petty Officer.
你不可以分开他们的
You can't split them up.
我得问问我的两个探员
I need to advise both my clients.
除非他们告诉我真♥相♥
Not if they tell me the truth.
上尉
Lieutenant.
长官...
Sir...
海鹰号♥转卖♥♥了
How much does a Seahawk go for
多少 上尉?
these days, Lieutenant?
三十万
Three hundred thousand.
分成了四份
Split four ways.
哇 海鹰号♥还能飞才能卖♥♥ 是不是?
Wow. But only if it works, right?
我猜如果海岸警卫队找不到...
I guess if the Coast Guard can't find it...
也许根本就没有丢失
Maybe it was not lost in the first place.
根本没有空难
There was no crash.
我们装的
We faked it.
指挥塔 我们的雷达
Tower, we're experiencing
测高仪出现了故障!
radar altimeter failure!
哈普 我们现在无法测出高度!
Happ, we're losing altitude!
我看不见地平线了! 我看不见地平线了!
I lost the horizon! I lost the horizon!
拉高! 拉高!
Pull up! Pull up!
通讯中断了! 和他们失去联♥系♥!
Comms are cut! They can't hear us!
飞向南边登上小船等人来接
We flew south and landed on a ship waiting to meet us.
我们一拿到钱
We'd get our money,
就坐着救生艇走了
set off in the raft
然后等待救援队
and wait for rescue teams.
服役三十年的直升机已经被淘汰了
30-year-old helo being phased out of service,
- 没有人追究 - 我们都同意了
- nobody would miss it. - We all agreed to the plan.
直到赫曼德退出
Until Hernandez backed out.
万事俱备
Everything else was in place,
所以一起飞就要找机会告诉哈普
so we took a chance and told Happ once we were in the air.
你知道他为了他的儿子他会要这些钱
You knew he could use the money for his son,
而且对付三个带武器的人
and against three armed crew members,
他别无选择
he would not have much choice.
- 你们威胁他 - 没有!
- You threatened him. - No!
他自己选择的这条路
He went along with it on his own.
或者说我们觉得是这样
Or so we thought.
但是我们一降落
But once we landed,
哈普拿出手♥枪♥对着我们
Happ pulled his weapon on us.
我们不能这样!
We're not doing this!
放下武器 马上!
I want your weapons on the deck now!
还有你的点二二 斯派克!
And your .22, Sparks!
冷静点哈普 别闹了 我们的计划是可行的!
Come on, Happ, don't blow this. The plan is gonna work!
他说他不会对他的国家和家人撒谎
Said he wasn't gonna lie to his country or his family like that.
是不会 他一人反抗你们三个
No, he stood up to all three of you.
- 所以你们开枪杀了他? - 没有
- So you shot him? - No.
是船长
It was the boat captain.
我们本应该停手
We should've stopped it there,
停止后面的计划
called off the deal.
但是你把钱存到海外账户里去了
But you took the money in offshore accounts.
船长本来
The captain was
要把我们丢在伪造的空难地点
supposed to drop us near where we faked the crash.
但是意外杀人让他改主意了?
But the murder changed things?
他把雷达收发器给关闭了
He disabled the transponders
丢下我们跑了
and just dumped us.
我们远超出搜救范围
We were nowhere near the search grid.
我们活该
We deserved it.
告诉我他的名字 上尉
I need a name, Lieutenant.
买♥♥家叫山姆斯·钧恩
The buyer was Shamus Quinn.
我们会在放船的海岸见面
Met him at the marina where I keep my boat.
在维多利亚海滩
In Virginia Beach.
打电♥话♥给波林
Call Borin.
让她盯紧了
Have her lock it down.
- 有新情况? - 对 这仓库是钧恩名下
- Got an update? - Yeah. This warehouse is the only address
唯一的地址
listed under Quinn's name.
你确定他在里边吗?
Are you sure he's in here?
对 我们在后面的办公室监视着 自从你
Yeah. we got movement in the back office, and no one's
打了电♥话♥之后没人进出
been in or out since you called.
行动
Let's move.
分头找
Spread out.
姬娃 去楼上
Ziva, stairs.
- 放开我! - 过来!
- Get off me! - Come here!
放开我!
Get off me!
老实点 老小子
Settle down, Hemingway.
- 你抓到他啦? - 对的
- You got him? - Yeah.
和斯派克一样的手♥枪♥
Same model as Sparks' gun.
这应该就是凶器
It's got to be the murder weapon.
走
Here we go.
干得好 麦超人
Nice job, McMan.
我们在钧恩的船上找到了失踪的
Since we found the missing helo
直升机 我的报告有着落啦
on Quinn's boat, my review is looking pretty good,
我作为专家请你们喝一杯吧?
so how about a drink on me as professionals?
哦 要延期了
Oh, have to take a rain check.
你不懂 我们已经有节目了
You know, we kind of have plans already.
- 星期五晚上 - 浪漫的约会 哈?
- Friday night. - Hot dates, huh?
是哟! 电脑游戏 哈!
Yes! Playing video games. Ha!
你从来不去酒吧
You never went to the bar.
你待家里自己和自己玩吧
You stayed home playing with yourselves.
我的意思是...
I mean...
你们两个一起玩
with each other.
我是说...
I mean...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表