NCIS前情概要...
Previously on NCIS...
不给老爸一个见面吻吗?
No kiss for your father?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我的父亲在这里
My father's in town.
连他的手下都不知道他在这里
Even his own people do not know he's here.
阿♥拉♥什·卡兹米是埃利如今最亲近的伙伴
Arash Kazmi is Eli's new VIVAC contemporary.
伊朗情报局的人
Iranian Intelligence.
我们意识到这种公开
We recognize the need for this kind
坦诚的对话很有必要
of open, honest dialogue.
我觉得你是把退休和忏悔搞混了
I think you're confusing retiring with repenting.
那么就让这次探望成为我补偿的第一步吧
Then let this visit be your first step to my redemption.
一个无辜的人死了
An innocent man is dead.
你处理了他的尸体 并隐瞒了这一切
You disposed of his body,and you lied about it.
为了欢迎我的到来
You're going out of your way
你是如此的热情 杰姬
in welcoming me, Jackie.
准备实在仓促
This was all last minute.
我的父亲杀了泰勒·威克斯
My father killed Tyler Wilkes.
万斯局长... 我需要更多的毛巾!
Director Vance...I need more towels!
爸爸!
Abba!
莱昂...
Leon...
她死了
She's dead.
轮到你了 姬娃
It's your turn, Ziva.
祈祷吧
Say the blessing.
#受着祝福的耶♥和♥华♥啊#
#bah-rook ah-tah YAHWEH#
#你是那宇宙的主宰#
#eh-lo-hay-nu meh-lehkh hah-o-lahm#
#你的旨意神圣了我们#
#ah-sher kid-shah-nu b'meetz-vo-tahv#
#而我们便为你燃起#
#v’tzee-vah-nu lah-hahd-leek ner#
#这安息的亮光#
#shel Shabbat#
阿门
Amen.
为什么?
Why?
为什么我如此平静?
Why should I not be angry?
在被剥夺了这么多之后?
With all that has been taken?
我还要相信你吗?
Why should I have faith in you?
请求你降于我征兆
Show me a sign.
一个让我不放弃希望的征兆
Show me a sign that I should not lose hope.
托尼
Tony.
你一直不接电♥话♥
You haven't been answering your cell,
于是我让麦基追踪了下
so I had McGee do that "ping" thing.
我早该知道... 你在这里
I should've known...here you are.
你想干吗?
What do you want?
做你想要的
I want whatever you want.
你需要什么 我就做什么
Whatever you need.
一个谈心的朋友
A friend to talk to.
一个可以靠着哭泣的肩膀
A shoulder to cry on.
我哭完了
I'm done crying.
姬娃 我很遗憾
Ziva, I am sorry.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
但同情是我现在最不需要的东西
But sympathy's the last thing I want right now.
好 那你告诉我...
Okay, then, tell me...
我可以做点什么?
What can I do?
你想要什么?
What do you need?
复仇
Revenge.
海军罪案调查处 第十季第十二集
显然如此 长官
That's affirmative, sir.
杀手死了 但雇他的人
The shooter's dead,but those who hired him
依旧逍遥法外
are still at large.
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
总统正在飞机上
POTUS is on board.
国务卿要我们两天之内
Secretary of State's giving us 48 hours
给以色列方面一个解释
before telling Israel what happened.
这时间绰绰有余 你已经知道
We don't need that long. You already have
- 谁是幕后黑手了吧? - 差不多
- an idea of who's behind this? - Might.
这事本不该如此收场的 吉布斯
It should never have come to this, Gibbs.
埃利·大卫一踏上美国土地的时候
You should've told me the moment
你就该告诉我了
that Eli David set foot on American soil.
我并不向你直接报告 部长先生
I don't report to you, Mr. Secretary.
好吧 是万斯局长早该告诉我的
Well, then Director Vance should have told me.
尼玛总该有人告诉我啊
But somebody should have damn well told me.
埃利·大卫头天来到这里
Eli David arrived here one day
第二天就死了
and was dead the next.
快得没时间报告
Wasn't a lot to tell.
现在有时候报告了
Well, certainly is now.
他的死讯一传出会便会引起
Word of Eli's death gets out,there'll be finger-pointing
从巴格达到贝尔格莱德各方关注 更别说
from Baghdad to Belgrade,not to mention
巴勒斯坦人伊朗人 还有那么多的
the Palestinians, the Iranians and every single
激进组织 一个个都会排队等着抢功劳
radical group that's going to line up to take credit for it.
锋头将直指我们
The wagons are circled.
如果能阻止战争 这便是值得保守的秘密
It's a secret worth keeping,if it prevents war.
很好
Good.
你和莱昂谈过了?
You talk to Leon?
昨晚之后还没有
Not since last night.
还有副局长克雷格... 我想他还在
And Deputy Director Craig... I suppose he's off
出差在外?
visiting another port of call?
他已经在飞回来的途中
On a flight back home now.
希望他可以很好地顶替局长的工作
I hope he's up to filling the director's shoes
在这种特殊的情况下
at a time like this.
他别无选择
He won't have a choice.
安息吧 杰姬
Rest in peace, Jackie.
嘿 达克
Hey, Duck.
你还好吧?
You all right?
刚检验完万斯夫人的遗体
Just finished with Mrs. Vance.
一颗子弹击穿了
Single gunshot
她的颞叶
through her temporal lobe.
达克...
Ducky...
与此同时 大卫局长也在这里
Meanwhile, Director David is in here
而我正在等待进一步的指示
while I await further instructions.
我是在问你是否还好
I asked if you're all right.
只道是世事无常
Some days are better than others.
你怎么样?
What about you?
- 他什么情况? - 我们的凶手?
- What's his story? - Our shooter?
服用氰化物自杀的
Suicide by cyanide.
这简直就是个三字歌♥谣
A three-word nursery rhyme.
讲述了从古至今懦夫专用
And a popular means of escape
逃脱制裁的方式...
throughout history for cowards...
戈林 希姆莱 戈培尔 无一例外
Goring, Himmler, Goebbels.
依旧未查出身份
Still no identification.
麦基查得并不顺利
McGee's not having much luck.
也许医疗记录能有所帮助
Maybe medical records could help.
验尸结果显示氰化物只是加快了他的死亡
As it seems that cyanide was only expediting the inevitable.
- 那是什么? - 他的肝脏
- What's that? - His liver.
分布着很多无法治愈的肿瘤
Riddled with inoperable tumors.
检验表明他也没有进行任何治疗
Doesn't appear to have been under treatment.
要我说他最多还剩六个月时间
I would have given him six months.
所以自杀变得更容易了?
Made killing himself easier?
怜悯并不能使他免于懦弱的指责
Pity does not validate cowardice.
今天你不该出现在这儿 莱昂
You shouldn't be here today, Leon.
感谢你的关心 部长先生
I appreciate the concern,Mr. Secretary,
但我想知道一切
but I needed a word,
而且想从我的书桌上...
and also wanted to grab a few things from...
...拿点东西
...my desk.
噢 莱昂 是你啊 我... 我只是...
Oh, Leon. Hey, I'm...I was just, uh...
我... 不好意思
I... I'm so sorry.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
克雷格副局长
Deputy Director Craig.
你不是应该在日内瓦吗?
Aren't you supposed to be in Geneva?
是在布鲁塞尔 国际犯罪会议
Uh, Brussels.International Crime Conference.
日内瓦是上个月去的
Geneva was last month.
我一听到消息
I got the first flight out
就赶了最早的航♥班♥回来
as soon as I got the news.
这是什么?
What's this?
比利时巧克力
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表